rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) Vc7ltro6Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone)

+4
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Denis_Belarus
raikk0
soutie
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Great Britain GP - Silverstone 1990 (Sunday, february 17th, 2013) – Race Report, by Sexy Brigadeiro Rolling Eyes & pictures by Arek Neutral

Even in a 'controversial track', we had a lot of action in another fantastic weekend at the rFR League! Let's cut the crap and go straight for some of its highlights:

► raikkO got his 2nd pole and now he and Girus are the only ones with 2 poles in the season so far, BUT... it seems Biebs is dead... - https://youtu.be/AxiH1KOjhaQ?t=11s

► lau had another bad weekend - not his fault again... - and no, I don't want my bad luck back, ok?..

► Does anyone know where the hell did Arek go?!.. Hiding because he knew he was going to get his juvenil little ass kicked by me again?!.. Oh, that makes sense! Very Happy

► I had my BEST starting position in the League since I joined it (4th place), had the BEST race of my life EVAH, driving EXTREMELY well, being fast and actually LEADING 27 of the 32 laps, but.. still finished the race a little frustrated.. 'WHY?! & HOW?!' you ask?.. Well.. just take a look at the pics and read their captions, pliss.. - and also this in case you haven't watched it yet and are too lazy to read:
https://youtu.be/VALjtaelRo4?hd=1

► ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC SCORED HIS VERY FIRST POINTS EVAH, WITH AN AMAZING 6th PLACE!!! VERY well deserved, Tony!!! You also drove EXTREMELY well!!! I TOLD you your points would come soon, didn't I?!.. I'm REALLY and HONESTLY happy for you, mate!!! FIREWORKS IN CROATIA TONIGHT!!! Mom and Dad will even let you stay awake up to 11pm instead of only 7pm - YAY!!!
cheers

► Tom did what very few drives did in the League so far: he won his home race! Smile

► About the championship tables... no big changes except for the fact that I'm in the 6th place now, my BEST place EVAH on it! raikkO also climbed up 4 positions, going to 11th and Tony's 8 points put him in 19th place - but he wants more, I'm sure!!! And jah, McLaren is still kickin' ass on the Constructors Table! Cool

► We had another new driver, who is actually not exactly 'new', but anyway... it was his very first official race - from italy to the universe: benvenuto, Stefano!!! Smile

'Checkered flag is out and so am I!'
Flag
Silverstone Pics:

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L0-111
PRE-RACE
Arek: Old Silverstone weeeee Razz
Sexy: Our league is SO amazing, that it even has a time machine! GREAT SCOTT!!! Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L0-211
PRE-RACE
Arek: Fans seem to be ready for the show.
Sexy: Actually they seem 'dead' to me, since no one is moving.. (and no, Sven, it's not because they are english people..) Neutral

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L0-311
PRE-RACE
Arek: Last preparations for the race. Arek who had to take the 5th grid couldn't leave the garage due to unexpected technical problems... lau, Alex Hill and Luft_inspektor are starting from the last grids due to his penalties from previous races accompanied by SF32 - our debutant (Jordan) Smile
Sexy: Welcome Stefano!!! Glad to have you racing an official race with us for the 1st time (although you actually raced so many test races already) and I hope you keep taking part on the future ones as well!!! Smile And Areko, who do you wanna fool?.. EVERYONE KNOWS all of that 'technical problems' thing was a lie and the truth is that you were just afraid of getting your juvenil ass kicked by me AGAIN!.. - There, I said it! Twisted Evil

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L1-111
LAP 1
Arek: raikkO starts from the PP. Denis is on the second grid. Tom starts from 3rd.
Sexy: And a certain Sexy Brigadeiro (who happens to be me..) also got his best starting position (4th place) since he/I joined the League.. - CONGRATS, MYSELF - OH, THANK YOU, MYSELF!! Cool

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L1-211
LAP 1
Arek: raikkO has a very bad start dropping few places down. Tom takes the lead in T1 in front of Denis.
Sexy: And I earned raikkO's place - nice 'move' by the romanian young driver, since he knew he was going to be overtaken by me sooner or later, so he just didn't want it to be painful.. - SMART! Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L1-311
LAP 1
Arek: Cueball started even worse dropping down form 12th to 19th. Arnie was just a bit better...
Sexy: I guess Cueball was taking a nap or something.. The lights turned green and he was like 'Oh, what?.. Hey, wait for me, lads!..' - well.. too late, Cue!.. Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L1-411
LAP 1
Arek: Battle between Sexy and Denis and raikkO with Otti.
Sexy: As in every start, the very first laps and corners are the most delicate ones, with lots of cars altogether, so.. I'm glad some/most of the drivers were careful and we could still have some pretty good and clean at the same time fights! Congrats, gentlemen! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L1-511
LAP 1
Arek: Otti and raikkO both overtake Denis and takes the 3rd and 4th place. Sexy jumped up to 2nd passing Denis one turn earlier.
Sexy: I guess Denis was trying to 'understand' what was happening around him and the more he looked for answers, the more questions were created on his mind - the main one was 'WTF?!'... Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L1-611
LAP 1
Arek: SF32 our Italian debutant celebrates his first spin Smile Stig (14th) in the first plan.
Sexy: Mama mia, Mario Bros!!! Mozarella pizza!!! (that means 'There's always a first time for everything in life!..' (italian saying - true story) - by: Google Translator.. Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L1-711
LAP 1
Arek: Sexy and Otti side by side though the Abbey curve! Otti make a pass in the chicane and takes the 2nd place! As we can see in the background Tony also was able to pass Denis. Bad begining for the Force India driver.
Sexy: Jah, Otti had a pretty good Club exit, so I couldn't do anything to hold him back.. And I can still see the '?!' above Denis's head.. - good job, Tony - already doing an amazing race!! Surprised

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L1-811
LAP 1
Arek: Adrian S Shole misses his branking point, locks his tyres and hits soutie (9th) in the last chicane... Stig also got involved into this wasn't being able to pass spun Adrian on the grass. They all lost many places.
Sexy: That's the proof that even some of the best, most skilled and experienced drivers can have unnexpected things happening to them from time to time.. Sorry for you guys being so out of luck - Adrian, soutie and Stig.. Sad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L2-111
LAP 2
Arek: Otti overtakes Tom by the outside of T1 and takes the lead. I have to admit that it was a nice move by our little Otti Razz
Sexy: Jah, nice one! That actually looked like the 'Good Ol' Times Otti'!.. - I could even listen to him singing 'I'm a barbie Girl, in a Barbie World...' Rolling Eyes

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L2-211
LAP 2
Arek: But not for long...
Sexy: Well, obviously, it wouldn't be THAT easy...

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L2-311
LAP 2
Arek: Tom, Otti and Sexy side by side in the last chicane. Sexy takes the lead. Tom is 2nd, Otti 3rd, raikkO 4th.
Sexy: Well, I'm sorry to brag again (actually I'm not sorry at all! Razz), but DAMN!!!.. WHAT A MOVE, BY ME!!! Nice and clean!!! BAM!!! IN YOUR FACE!!! 2 HIT COMBO (and an extra bonus because it was for the LEAD)!!! Surprised

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L2-410
LAP 2
Arek: A moment later in the same place Sven overtakes Antonio and jumps up to 5th. Joe passes Denis and... WTF?!! Luft?! Razz
Sexy: Good move, Boss! But don't worry, Tony! You're still looking good in the race! Great job, Joey - arriba, muchacho!!! Poor Denis... and Luft... No

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L2-510
LAP 2
Arek: Seems like he had some kind of a car failure in the braking zone! Defending hilself against lau he lost control and hit the wall very strong!
Sexy: I'm honestly sorry for Luft.. I know he was trying to have the cleanest race as possible and just stay as out of trouble as he could.. really unfortunate (to make that mistake).. Sad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L2-611
LAP 2
Arek: Then thank to the huge momentum he had, took BlackFox (10th) out of the track making him fly very, very high! What an impact! (Meanwhile Bober missed his braking point and went wide trying to pass Joe) Razz
Sexy: Damn! I'm also honestly sorry for Black, who had nothing to do with that and ended up getting hit and sent to that 'quicksand' gravel trap!!.. No - but Bober.. lol - sorri! Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L2-710
LAP 2
Arek: The same moment from the different angle. Wow...! Probably the strongest impact we have ever had in our league. I guess that even Romain Grosean himself wouldn't be ashamed of a move like that!!! Black lost a lot of time trying to get out from the gravel... Sad
Sexy: I'm not sure if we could call that a 'move'.. Anyway.. I'm honestly sorry for Luft and Black, two great drivers involved in an unfortunate event.. Crying or Very sad - at least Alex 'China Boy' Hill was happy about that, earning 3 extra places (Luft's, Black's and Bober's) for free - NI HAO!, I heard him say.. Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L3-111
LAP 3
Arek: Alex Hill overtakes Denis and takes the 7th place. lau who started as last raised forward to 10th already.
Sexy: Damn! Seems no one can stop China Boy! And both him and lau, who started at the very back, also had great first laps, earning a lot of places - good job, lads! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L3-211
LAP 3
Arek: This is how the race ended up for Otti who tried to overtake Tom McKay... Razz raikkO moves up to 3rd!
Sexy: This is an actual video of Otti's 'incident': https://youtu.be/DVRjGkEScOg?t=39s (the guy in orange is Tom.. seems legit..)

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L5-111
LAP 5
Arek: lau (10th) tries to pass Joe McLaggen. This move was unsuccesful but next atempt brought the pass.
Sexy: Nice fight between them! I'm sorry for that, Joey! But congrats lau for the move! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L5-210
LAP 5
Arek: Close racing in Silverstone. We got three groups. The leading one: Sexy, Tom and raikkO, the chasing one: Sven, Alex Hill (remember that he started as one of the last), Denis and Antonio. Then the 3rd group including lau (who seems to have a will to join the previous group), Joe, Cueball and soutie.
Sexy: Well, although the track is not 'perfect' and also pretty 'tricky' and even dangerous (not my fav one, for sure..), we actually had some pretty good fights involving lots of cars all at once, so that was pretty nice!! Our League seem to always have exciting races!! We should be proud of ourselves!! Cool

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L6-111
LAP 6
Arek: Alex Hill makes a mistake trying to pass Sven. Comes to the little contact and our China Boy spins and crashes into the barrier... But he still contiunues in the 13th place with a heavily damaged car! What a power of will!
Sexy: Well, if you ever watched one of those chinese movies, it's easy to understand how/why Alex just kept going - HYAAAAHHHH!!!... Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L7-111
LAP 7
Arek: One lap later lau joined another group. Here he overtakes Antonio Hlerjanovic and gets to the 6th place.
Sexy: I'm not sure if lau would've been able to actually fight for the win at the last laps, but I believe he surely could've gotten a podium in this one! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L8-110
LAP 8
Arek: Half lap later he is already in front of Sven. Sven tries to revenge but it was a wrong move...
Sexy: Oh, boy.. Rolling Eyes

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L8-210
LAP 8
Arek: End of the race for lau who still had a chance to win despite the fact that he started the race from the last grid. Well done Sven... Sad
Sexy: I'm also sure lau would keep going if he haven't got stuck on the gravel or had some bad damage to his car.. Really a shame and another extremely unlucky and frustrating weekend for the Romanian Gangsta.. (in a nice way - pliss, don't kill me! Sven, on the other hand, can already kiss his life goodbye.. Twisted Evil )

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L8-310
LAP 8
Arek: Nice party. Two groups we had before have become a one big group. Tony fights vs Sven for the 4th pace. soutie moved up to 6th in front of Denis, Joe and Cueball. In the background Arnoldinhu who closes the top 10.
Sexy: Very exciting for the race and just amazing to see Tony not only in 4th place, but also driving pretty well and fighting against all of those 'big guys' - Tony has grown and wants to be a Big Guy too! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L11-111
LAP 11
Arek: Joe and Denis were fighting pretty strong but eventually Joe proved to be better and took the 7th place.
Sexy: Nice fight, guys! And great job, Joe! Cool

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L11-211
LAP 11
Arek: In front of them lasts the fight between teammates Antonio and soutie. soutie makes a pass but right after that goes to the pits. It was a long stop and he rejoined back in the 13th place.
Sexy: Man, I'm sorry to say it again and again, but it's just amazing to see Tony making a helluva great race like that - I'm honestly amazed - GO KID-O!!! Surprised

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L13-111
LAP 13
Arek: Sven (4th) went to the pits. Meanwhile Joe overtakes Tony and takes the 4th place. Denis is 6th, Cueball 7th.
Sexy: I'm sorry, Tony, but when it come to my teammate, then I have to cheer for him as well.. - ARRIBA, MUCHACHO!!! Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L15-111
LAP 15
Arek: Denis overtakes Antonio and jumps up to 5th.
Sexy: Denis finally overtook instead of being overtaken!.. Razz Keep pushing, Tony!! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L15-211
LAP 15
Arek: Adrian S Shole passes Bober and takes the 8th place. BlackFox who is last (16th) has some troubles with the curb. Meanwhile Joe McLaggen (4th) is in the pits and then rejoins as 11th behind Sven.
Sexy: Good job, Adrian! And Black was just wishing this whole weekend could be over a.s.a.p... Rolling Eyes

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L16-111
LAP 16
Arek: Denis and Cueball in the pits. Denis rejoins as 9th behind Sven and Joe. Cueball as 10th.
Sexy: Cueball was also not having a completely bad home race until then!..

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L17-111
LAP 17
Arek: Tom (2nd) in the pits. Rejoins in the 4th place.
Sexy: Strategy time: I knew I was going to pit on the next 2 laps and my Hards were already pretty worn, so I just tried to push the best I could for a couple of laps and.. I guess I did a good job, since I rejoined right after Tom! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L17-210
LAP 17
Arek: Pocisk moved up to the 6th place but he hasn't pited yet. Same as Adrian S Sole who is 5th.
Sexy: Nice to see him back for his 2nd race in the league and I'm glad he enjoyed the league and plans to stay! And he actualy had a pretty good race and almost scored his first point(s), since he finished in 11th place! Great job, Pocisk! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L18-110
LAP 18
Arek: Joe makes a mistake while trying to overtake Sven. It ended pretty badly for them...
Sexy: Sven, this is called KARMA.. - just sayin'.. Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L18-210
LAP 18
Arek: This is what the tv cam installed on Pocisk's car saw... They could contunue in 10th (Sven) and 11th (Joe) place.
Sexy: Damn!!!/PQP!!! Neutral

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L19-110
LAP 19
Arek: The leader of the race Sexy Brigadeiro in the pits. He rejoins in 4th place behind Tom McKay who overtook him due to his earlier pit stop!. raikkO takes the lead, Tony is 2nd.
Sexy: I was glad to rejoin close enough to Tom to try and regain my position over him! It's just a shame that I had such a slow pace with Mediums (even slower than the pace I had with Hards on my 2nd stint in the test races) - Bad job!.. Mad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L21-111
LAP 21
Arek: But it doesn't last long. Sexy had fresh tyres and make a pass.
Sexy: That was the least I could do.. At least THAT, I did well.. (also helped by a small mistake by Tom, but.. honestly I believe I would've overtaken him sooner or later (after the pit stops) anyway..) It's a shame I failed in putting a good gap between us though..

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L21-210
LAP 21
Arek: At the same moment raikkO (1st) and Antonio Hreljanovic (2nd) are the pits. But they both have long ones. raikkO rejoins as 3rd though but Tony has been overtaken by Denis, soutie and Cueball and is 7th now, in front of Sven and Joe who had troubles earlier.
Sexy: All part of Tony's strategy.. Razz And raikkO was also (and finally) having a pretty good race and doing a good job! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L21-310
LAP 21
Arek: Meanwhile Adrian has a nice battle vs Alex Hill. He wins and is 10th now.
Sexy: Nice job, Adrian! Especially because Alex was also pretty damn fast in Silverstone, so.. overtaking him was really something great! (and that was also a comlpiment to china Boy as well!) Cool

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L23-111
LAP 23
Arek: BlackFox (15th) again have some fun with the curb Smile But that was enough for him... raikkO is 3rd, Denis 4th.
Sexy: I know how much Black hated the track and.. it seems the feeling was mutual.. Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L23-210
LAP 23
Arek: The pit entrance is very hard at this track. Arnoldinhu thinks about how to get in... Wink
Sexy: He thought so much about it that he couldn't actually get it right.. TROLOLOLOL jocolor

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L24-111
LAP 24
Arek: soutie passes Denis and takes the 4th place.
Sexy: Arek is trying to pull us into his love for some beer.. - 'not so subliminal' message.. drunken

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L24-211
LAP 24
Arek: A while later in the same place Adrian who moves up gradually overtakes Joe McLaggen and is 8th now.
Sexy: Damn you, Kangaroo, Kid!!! Evil or Very Mad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L27-111
LAP 27
Arek: Sexy makes a mistake going a bit wide. Tom knows what to do and takes the lead!
Sexy: That's me saying 'Yo, Tim, let me help you and give you a chance to FUCK ME UP ON THE VERY LAST LAP!!'.. Shame on me!..
facepalm

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L27-211
LAP 27
Arek: The next target of Adrian was Sven. Adrian locked the tyre heavily but still managed to make a pass jumping up to 7th place.
Sexy: Adrian was both skillful and brave.. Sven is pretty much like Forrest Gump's mom's chocolate box:
You never know what you're gonna get! Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L27-310
LAP 27
Arek: At the same moment Sexy overtakes Tom and takes the lead back again! Nice fight.
Sexy: Just trying to fix another damn mistake.. But yes, another nice and clean overtake (for the lead) - I'm pretty proud of myself for my whole race (except for the final result, of course..)

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L28-110
LAP 28
Arek: Denis (5th) was still pretty close to soutie but didn't have enough top speed to pass him.
Sexy: Bad setup.. Just sayin'.. Rolling Eyes

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L28-210
LAP 28
Arek: Same as Cueball (9th) who was trying to pass Joe. In the background Sven defending himself of Alex Hill.
Sexy: Bad driving.. Just sayin'.. Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L30-111
LAP 30
Arek: soutie (4th) makes a mistake in the last chicane and Denis takes his chance!
Sexy: Well, at least SOMETHING had work right for Denis in the race, right?! Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L31-110
LAP 31
Arek: End of the race for Cueball... EDIT: I made an interview with Cue and he said that someone knocked to his doors... Smile I wonder if he opned being on the lead then Razz
Sexy: ..as I was saying.. Rolling Eyes (this is the popular 'game over'..) Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L32-111
LAP 32 - LAST LAP!
Arek: "The master of the last lap", Tom proves that his new nickname is right! Smile Sexy loses his lead in the last chicane! That must hurt! Razz
Sexy: Not much, except that IT'S EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING AND IT FUCKIN' PISSED ME OFF BEYOND BELIEF AND ANY WORDS IN ALL LANGUAGES COULD EVER DESCRIBE AND EXPRESS!!!.. But I'm cool.. I'm cool.. (no, I'm not.) Crying or Very sad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L32-210
LAP 32 - LAST LAP!
Arek: Sexy who was forced to use the outside grass tried to revenge flying through the curb but Tom was prepared for that. What a drama, what an action in the last chicane!!! Smile
Sexy: I did NOT try to 'revenge' at all. I had my wheel all turned to the right even before I touched the kerb. I was just desperately trying to get back on track and I didn't want to touch Tom and/or get stuck on that high kerb - that's why I needed some speed to go over it (if I was too slow, I would've gotten stuck and haven't even finished the race) - unfortunately, that made me jump and since my car is not Mario Bros, I can't change its direction in the air.. bounce

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L32-310
LAP 32 - LAST LAP!
Arek: Finish!
Sexy: Twenty-fuckin'-seven (out of 32) laps led!!!... head wall

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L32-410
LAP 32 - LAST LAP!
Arek: Tom Mckay wins his home GP!
Sexy: What can I say?.. Congrats!.. yay.. Neutral

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L32-510
LAP 32 - LAST LAP!
Arek: Sexy Brigadeiro had a chance to get his first win ever, but... not this time Razz
Sexy: head wall Crying or Very sad head wall Crying or Very sad head wall Crying or Very sad head wall Crying or Very sad head wall Crying or Very sad head wall Crying or Very sad head wall Crying or Very sad head wall Crying or Very sad head wall Crying or Very sad head wall Crying or Very sad head wall Crying or Very sad head wall Crying or Very sad head wall Crying or Very sad head wall Crying or Very sad head wall Crying or Very sad head wall Crying or Very sad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) L32-610
LAP 32 - LAST LAP!
Arek: raikkO finishes as 3rd!
Sexy: Who KERS?!.. Mad
Arek's Slideshow: (Don't be a juvenil! Watch it in HD (720p) and full screen, pliss!)

GREAT BRITAIN FULL RESULTS
For ALL the pointers and Championship standings, just take a look below!!! Senna

GREAT BRITAIN DRIVERS’ POINTS (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1T McKay(Renault)25 points
2Sexy Brigadeiro(McLaren)18 points
3raikkO(STR)15 points
4Denis_Belarus(Force India)12 points
5soutie(RBR)10 points
6Antonio Hreljanovic(RBR)8 points
7Joe McLaggen(McLaren)6 points
8Alex Hill(Brawn)4 points
9Adrian S Shole(BMW Sauber)2 points
10Pocisk(Williams)1 point

GREAT BRITAIN CONSTRUCTORS’ POINTS (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1Renault25 points
2McLaren24 points
3RBR18 points
4STR15 points
5Force India12 points
6Brawn4 points
7BMW Sauber2 points
8Williams1 point
DRIVERS’ CHAMPIONSHIP - After 9 races (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1Joe113 points
2Denis100 points
3Tom98 points(+2)
4soutie97 points(-1)
5lau80 points(-1)
6Sexy64 points(+3)
7Grisu62 points(-1)
8Arek53 points(-1)
9Sven49 points(-1)
10Adrian31 points
11raikkO29 points(+4)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 3rd
12Alex29 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 4th
13Luft22 points(-1)
14Arnie19 points(-1)
15Bober18 points(-1)
16ADI12 points
17Otti10 points
18Cue9 points
19Tony8 points(+3)
20Black4 points(-1)
21Jure1 point(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 10th & 15th
22Pocisk1 point(+3)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 10th & 17th
23Jack0 points(-2)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 11th
24Wallace0 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 12th & 13th
25Stig0 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 12th & 17th
26SF320 points(+3)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 14th
27Veefour0 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 19th
28Kurt0 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 20th
29Backmarker0 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 21st
=Santi0 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 21st

* - 'tie breaker' = best finish position (in case of a new tie, the next best finish position - and so on...)

CONSTRUCTORS’ CHAMPIONSHIP - After 9 races (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1McLaren177 points
2Force India118 points
3Renault117 points
4RBR105 points(+1)
5Jaguar92 points(-1)
6Williams63 points
7Toyota58 points
8Ferrari57 points
9Brawn39 points
10BMW Sauber31 points
11STR29 points(+1)
12Jordan23 points(-1)
NEXT RACE: GERMANY GP, at Hockenheim (2000 layout), march 3rd, 2013

FULL CALENDAR <--- Click here!.. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 23rd February 2013, 6:49 pm; edited 4 times in total

soutie

very good sexy

raikk0

raikk0

great job guys

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

good job guys

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Great report guys Very Happy nice to see Sexy cheering for me Smile Im finaly geting some fans Biebs is OUT Tony is IN Very Happy

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

good one

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

Pocisk

Pocisk

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 09 - Great Britain GP (Silverstone) 1237811519_chuck-norris-approves

Cool story bro study

Thanks guys, Pocisk... and Chuck!!!
Surprised

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Thats not Chuck Razz Chuck is Clover's secret identity Razz

YES!!!

And you can't see in the picture, but while he was giving that thumbs up, he was ALSO leading a 24 hours race at Monaco, at night, with rain, on Super Softs, 50 laps ahead of the 2nd place and driving with his feet on the keyboard...

True story.

cueballuk

nice report guys Smile

and sexy i had to park it in the sand cos my friend knocked at the door with one lap to go Surprised

With a friend like that, who needs enemies?! Razz

Tables updated - AFTER the penalties.

CONGRATS Pocisk, for your very first point!
cheers

Grisu

Grisu

good report as always sexy (y)

Thanks, Girus!!
The race was better than the report... - except for its ending (at least to me)...
Razz

When will you be back?
Your fans miss you!
Very Happy

Grisu

Grisu

with a high chance next session if we have a different mod^^

By 'session' you mean 'season' or 'race'?

And what's the problem with the mod?
Did you see your stats on the 5 races you raced?

https://rfactor-racers.forumotion.com/t614-season-stats#12054

You were going to fight for the Title... you were doing VERY well with the mod...
But then YOU just 'gave up'...

Don't blame the mod - which is pretty damn good (and certainly better than LMT, with which you raced for 2 seasons already)...

Grisu

Grisu

yes i mean season let's talk in the chat Smile

Ok.........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum