rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Shouting thread - Germany Vc7ltro6Shouting thread - Germany Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shouting thread - Germany

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shouting thread - Germany Empty Shouting thread - Germany 9th March 2014, 4:26 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

Tell us about your Quali and Race!!!!!

2Shouting thread - Germany Empty Re: Shouting thread - Germany 9th March 2014, 7:45 pm

giorgos

giorgos

my rfactor crashed after 3 laps i dont know why that happen and yesterday any ideas Sad

3Shouting thread - Germany Empty Re: Shouting thread - Germany 9th March 2014, 8:01 pm

Juan Caires

Juan Caires

giorgios, do you have the rft f1 mod?

4Shouting thread - Germany Empty Re: Shouting thread - Germany 9th March 2014, 8:10 pm

giorgos

giorgos

i have rft 2012

5Shouting thread - Germany Empty Re: Shouting thread - Germany 9th March 2014, 8:41 pm

Juan Caires

Juan Caires

uninstall it if you dont use

6Shouting thread - Germany Empty Re: Shouting thread - Germany 9th March 2014, 8:54 pm

giorgos

giorgos

is this the problem?

7Shouting thread - Germany Empty Re: Shouting thread - Germany 9th March 2014, 9:47 pm

Juan Caires

Juan Caires

Probably, it was with me (crash on 3rd lap megane server) and with another guy at megane server who i dont remember the name.

8Shouting thread - Germany Empty Re: Shouting thread - Germany 9th March 2014, 9:47 pm

Juan Caires

Juan Caires

Seems that this mod changes some graphic settings and some mods dont support it

9Shouting thread - Germany Empty Re: Shouting thread - Germany 9th March 2014, 9:54 pm

giorgos

giorgos

ok i will delete rft 2012

10Shouting thread - Germany Empty Re: Shouting thread - Germany 9th March 2014, 11:13 pm

Juan Caires

Juan Caires

Hope it works  Smile

11Shouting thread - Germany Empty Re: Shouting thread - Germany 10th March 2014, 4:52 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

I got a good start but was caution into T1 because you never know what will happen with cold brakes. Then in T3 I saw a McLaren spin in my mirrors which gave me a bit of a cushion to most of the drivers except Joe, who was right on my tail. We traded fastest laps for the quarter of the race, so I expected Joe to put up a strong challenge for the race and so I turned up the heat a bit more to build a gap. I think something must have happened to Joe because to finish nearly a minute behind me after having the same pace, is very unusual for him. 

Anyway I enjoyed the race because I used to drive this track a few hours a day when I was in high school with the rFactor demo (which only had this and Toban Runoffs). That probably gave me an advantage especially because CTDP apparently made the BMW 2007 car. By the end of the race I was enjoying the track so much that my fastest lap was actually faster than my qualifying lap. Embarassed 

Well done especially to Sexy for an awesome race. Very Happy 

See you next weekend (and hopefully not next next weekend)!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum