rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
08 - Germany GP (Nürburgring) - Incidents Reports Vc7ltro608 - Germany GP (Nürburgring) - Incidents Reports Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

08 - Germany GP (Nürburgring) - Incidents Reports

+5
Denis_Belarus
Alex Hill
Andraž Flis
deadfish
Blackfox
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

LAP & TURN

deadfish

deadfish

Well I was tapped into Sexy in turn two but yielded the position back to him, this meant I was at the back. Both Black and Filz both spun me and didnt wait. I am not making an official complaint but wish people would play fair.

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

Yes, i spinned you and im going receive penalty for that

deadfish

deadfish

I thought we waited if we caused accidents, like a gentlemans rule Smile no problem man it was a minimal touch and not on purpose I know that Black Smile My problem was I had it happen twice in a few laps which effectively ruined my race.

Andraž Flis

Andraž Flis

i know that too, and ill recive penalty. Sory man, but then, it would be both race destroyed.. Mine was, cuz i got spun in lap 3 or 4. Anyway, im not complaining, but just want to drive better next time... Sry Dead again, it wont happen again.

http://topraceadrenaline.com/

deadfish

deadfish

Both you guys are fair racers and gentlemen, I was just angry at the time as you can understand. No need to apologise guys Smile

deadfish

deadfish

HAHA you can see me wait for sexy in the vid Smile You can also see it wasn't my fault Smile

My video wasn't to blame this or that driver - that's up to the stewards IF there's anyone to blame.
I just wanted to show what happened to me: 2 incidents + mod bug
But I don't expect for penalties or anything, mainly because this wouldn't change what happened anyway...
Let's go to A1 Ring and hope for more luck...
Rolling Eyes

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:This was my whole race:

wow , thats really PQP , really bad luck Sex

Tell me about it, Alexinho...
 Rolling Eyes 

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

I could be 4 to me stayed one lap but R Allen blue flag blue flag  Sad 

ChardAllen

ChardAllen

I'm sorry Denis, but if the incident you're referring too was coming onto the out straight, I'd only seen one blue flag and I pulled right onto the straight to let you both pass and was collected from behind. Imo I think both cars battling behind could have shown a little more patience in trying to pass.

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

I had an incident with blue flags too. Can't remember who it was - one of the new drivers - but they stayed on the racing line into T6 and braked very early, making me have to go onto the grass to avoid a collision. I lost about 3 seconds behind them which I think is a bit too much for passing a backmarker. Smile

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

I don't particularly want the incident to be investigated, but with a few issues about blue flags, perhaps drivers should try to improve their spatial awareness. Very Happy

Rory Collins

Rory Collins

Adrian wrote:I had an incident with blue flags too. Can't remember who it was - one of the new drivers - but they stayed on the racing line into T6 and braked very early, making me have to go onto the grass to avoid a collision. I lost about 3 seconds behind them which I think is a bit too much for passing a backmarker. 08 - Germany GP (Nürburgring) - Incidents Reports 650269930

That might have been me Adrian, but I'm not positive. I'm always gonna give you guys the inside path going into the turn except for S-turns of course. And if I'm giving up a spot I have to brake early as to not race you guys into the turn or over shoot the turn and end up off the track myself. 

So to anyone, line yourselves up to the inside of me not directly behind me so we do it as smooth as possible. Sorry if I slowed anyones lap down.

lau

same happen to me Rory . please dont late when you have blue flag. you gight to me in that corners , when in fact you had to let me go.
please be careful next time.

ChardAllen

ChardAllen

Correct me if I'm wrong ... But doesn't a blue flag give you three corners to let a faster car through. Meaning the lapped car can pick somewhere safer than mid corner to allow a pass?

I'm not saying that lapped cars are right to be fighting into corners ... But I don't think a blue flag gives any right to barge past a slower car.

Just like with the real F1 it's as much the faster cars responsiblity to affect a safe pass.

lau

when you don't  fight with another car to keep your place in race , i don't see any reason to stay  in 3 curbs to fight with a car who is 1 lap faster than you.
i think  LAT would be safe to observe that kinf of things , and to be more selective with new drivers.

Guys... It seems not everyone read the rules properly...

I mean, all of you are 'right' and 'wrong' at the same time...

There are sections of the rules talking specifically about blue flags, how/when to let the faster cars go and what NOT to do...

Please, read it all more carefully and be 'kind' to each other in the races, so we won't have any extra problems with this in the future.
Smile

From the Rule Book - http://www.rfactor-racers.com/h27-season-5-rule-book

12. PENALTY SYSTEM - Penalties

"For incidents involving drivers on different laps or when rejoining the circuit (from off track or pits):
Illegal action not affecting other drivers - No Action, Warning or Drive Through
Causing loss of time/position - Stop and Go
Causing obvious damage - Disqualification
Typical incidents to be ruled under in this manner:
Avoidable collisions, forcing another driver off the track, dangerous or erratic driving, rejoining the track, pit box release, pit lane exit, ignoring blue flags."

15. Code of conduct

"Drivers must follow the Racing Code during all Events and also during Free Practice. The Racing Code is the rules of conduct, setting out responsible and respectful behaviour that all drivers should follow, to ensure that everyone has a fun and enjoyable experience.

This involves adopting a ‘simulation’ mindset - do not do anything in the game that you would not do in real life, and be aware of your limits as a driver - you are not racing alone, show care to your opponents.

Do not cause damage or danger to any other driver on the circuit or in the pit lane. Be respectful to other drivers in the server chat; do not try to offend or defame others, or use cursing or swearwords"

"Please respect faster drivers in all sessions, official or not. If you see a blue flag, please move over at the first available opportunity. Check your mirrors!"

16. Driving regulations

"1) General Driving

1.8 As soon as a car is caught by another car which is about to lap it during the race the driver must allow the faster driver past at the first available opportunity. If the driver who has been caught does not allow the faster driver past, waved blue flags will be shown to indicate that he must allow the following driver to overtake. Failure to respect blue flags will lead to a penalty.

1.9 Drivers must drive within the Racing Code, and show that they are in clear control of the vehicle, having done at least some basic driving with the car at the circuit."

cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum