rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
10 - Singapore GP (Marina Bay) - Event Thread - Page 2 Vc7ltro610 - Singapore GP (Marina Bay) - Event Thread - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

10 - Singapore GP (Marina Bay) - Event Thread

+12
Stig
Reaper
crystakke
Arek
Juan Caires
Rory Collins
Adrian S Shole
luciak5
GoingLoqo
ChardAllen
wez19
Blackfox
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

No problem, mate! I hope you can get it all fixed and join us for the next race, next sunday, at Spa!

Guys:
Results and everything else coming up soon - working on them right now... Patience, pliss!!
Very Happy

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

What a tense race to me, started on pole coz of lau's penalty from last race , but at the start thanks to the stone cold tyres made me went wide in T1, and kinda returned the P1 spot to lau Razz, after that i was driving basiclly alone the whole race but it wasnt so easy , coz 1st, i noticed there was a gecko on the ceiling in my room before the warmup and was worried if it climbs down during the race ,so i had to observe where he is and caused me crashed twice and on the last lap i noticed he was on the ceiling just above my head Razz. And also my hards were only able to last for 11 laps in the 1st stint , 2 laps shorter than i expect so wasnt sure about what tyres will be on for my last stint, and in my 2nd stint i lost some time driving on nearly puncture tyres and had to pit with 6 laps to go so since i had no confidence on softs for that many laps so i kept on using hards and Reaper who was behind me seems to be on softs after his last stop and he was closing on me every lap so i had to push like hell and on the last lap saw him dropping like a stone (probably coz of tyres worn out) so that gave me huge relief and crossed the finish line in P2!

Congrats lau and Tom (a great return with a podium)

My race was according to expected, so I can't complain.

I had a weird moment though and it was exactly when I was going to pit...
I was already on the pit entrance and my monitor literlaly shut down.. The screen went all black - but the PC (and the game) was (were) still on and then I had to press the button to turn the monitor on again and then I missed the pit entrance and spun (I think - I couldn't watch, since the monitor was off) and then when I turned it on, I was at the main straight entrance... I had no fuel to take another lap, so (after checking the track map and making sure no one was coming close and it was safe) I turned my car back to the pit entrance for about 10 meters... I lost about 20 to 30 secs with all of that, I think, but I was still able to keep going, so that was good enough...

So jah, I almost had my whole race fucked up for another external unnexpected shit, like the crazy bug at Nurburgring, the connection loss at A1 Ring and now this... Geezuz - stop your damn macumba/voodoo, wherever you are, Sven!!!
Evil or Very Mad

At least I had a very good, clean, fair and just nice fight against Marius (congrats and thanks for that, mate!) and I hope I can see it on his Singapore vid in the future!!!
Very Happy

Check these important links, kids:

- RACE RESULTS:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1193-10-singapore-gp-results#25203

- INCIDENTS REPORTS:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1191-10-singapore-gp-marina-bay-incidents-reports#25197

- PROVISIONAL STANDINGS:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1138-championship-standings-season-6#25206

- NEXT EVENT AT SPA:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1192-11-belgium-gp-spa-francorchamps-event-thread#25200

some fun touring car action at times... good racing with the older wiser heads at others...

next season i strongly vote for NO formation lap, the tyre temperatures drop way too quicky, making the first lap like an ice rally

"no formation lap" - amem...

(I'm REALLY tempted to say 'I told you guys it was a bad idea'... - oh, damn, I've just said it! Very Happy )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum