rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
02 - Australia GP (Melbourne) - Event Thread - Page 2 Vc7ltro602 - Australia GP (Melbourne) - Event Thread - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

02 - Australia GP (Melbourne) - Event Thread

+13
Denis_Belarus
crystakke
Joshua Hampshire
Axel-M
Alaster
geoff
Rory Collins
ChardAllen
Manos
Arek
deadfish
Sven
Blackfox
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Mattie Redford

Mattie Redford

Im the one who hit you in the back Ant. Im terribly sorry. I got hit and went onto the grass and I couldnt break in time to avoid you.

ChardAllen

ChardAllen

God. Damn. Clocks. Changing.

I must be the only person who doesn't use my phone as an alarm, alarm clock doesn't change automatically. 

Welp, shit happens. I think I could have had a good race, onto the next one I guess.

Rory Collins

Rory Collins

sorry for missing the race Denis. My alarm worked fine but my hangover didn't. 
im going to go lay back down now.

Joshua Hampshire

Joshua Hampshire

Fantastic race, loved it, fantastic battling with Marius, Who says you have to be fighting for wins to be enjoying yourself!

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

had nice race always in top five until i noticed i had too less fuel in the last stint and had to retire in the last lap Crying or Very sad well two points..

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Mattie Redford wrote:Im the one who hit you in the back Ant. Im terribly sorry. I got hit and went onto the grass and I couldnt break in time to avoid you.

Dont worry Mattie I know you cpuldnt avoid me I basicaly spawned in front of you Im mad at someone that sent me to middle of nowhere at the exit of t1 thats what started all the mess I didnt see clearly who it was because of force of shunt but I think it was one of mercedes cars

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

what a hard race, bad quail but lucky to start on P3 coz of some guys' penalties and in the T1 of the race i got airborne and went thru grass and lost many positions and dropped down to P11 after fighting with a redbull, then i started to recover places, which was fun but had graphics lags with my mirrors turned on so also pretty hard to drive.
had good pit stops that made me caught up higher places guys and got P3 in the end  
good job to Sexy who scored good points for us , but a bit sad that Joe didnt make the race for some reasons

I got pushed off at t1 by Crystakke, I tried to rejoin as safely as I could, but the grass has no grip, and track curved back towards me. Then I got hit by a load of cars.

Sorry to whoever hit me but it wasn't really my fault. It was all I could do to not spin back across the track.

Lots of homework for the stewards...
Razz

Well, my race was a little better than it should've been, considering how much I don't like the track, don't have a good historic in it and was also pretty slow compared to most guys...

I was going to start in 11th place, but earned a place due to other guys's grid drops penalties - funny thing is that I started in front of Arek... again... - 3-0... - WHY SO SLOW, SEU JUVENIL?!...
Razz

In the race, I was VERY lucky to escape all the mess after T1/T2 and I could only see cars 'flying' and I was like 'oh God (Senna), pliss, don't let them hit me!!..' and then I felt like Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction.. Very Happy
After that, I was able to keep my slow pace, but safe driving and no contacts with walls or other cars, until the very last lap where me and Sven caught Alaster recovering from a spin or whatever (he was too damn slow at T1) and we both tried to avoid him the best we could, but I touched him slitgly and got some yellow damage on my right front suspension - damn, it was going to be a 100% clean race!!..

I didn't have any good fights (and that was pretty boring), but I was able to get a few positions here and there, including Sven's on the last lap, because of his fuel issues...

The fact is that I finished in 5th place, got 10 points and... finished in front of Arek... AGAIN!!
4-0 is the score so far, SEU JUVENIL!!!
Very Happy

Congrats Alexinho for the podium!!!
That was for you, Joezito!!!
cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum