rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
03 - British GP (Brands Hatch) - Event Thread - Page 2 Vc7ltro603 - British GP (Brands Hatch) - Event Thread - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

03 - British GP (Brands Hatch) - Event Thread

+14
Blackfox
deadfish
Alaster
Sven
Axel-M
NickM
mag8
Arek
Rory Collins
JoeNathan
ChardAllen
Manos
geoff
wez19
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

test race in 45 min!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

This layout would be so much better... Razz

03 - British GP (Brands Hatch) - Event Thread - Page 2 2sai7pe

Alaster

Alaster

are those bridges or jump ramps? anyway i'm IN for this race, hope my rFscan works this time

http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

They would be 2 bridges, Suzuka style...
Razz
And to be honest, I think it would create at least 2 ideal overtaking spots, right before the chicane and also at the end of the 'long' straight, now we would have a tighter corner for a heavy braking spot... Maybe even the laptime would be a little longer and above 1 min...
Razz

deadfish

deadfish

in

deadfish

deadfish

I need a link for rf scan please guys!

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

im out. too many things to do today.

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

In, I would like to fill one of Williams spots if that's possible.

Marius

out

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Sad

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

QUALI START IN 40 MIN

crystakke

crystakke

In

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

Rubbish race for me , had a good launch but somehow the yellow pirelli car had a mindblowing getaway so i lost a place before T1 then i was being too careful and dropped down to P8 after T3 , then on lap 2, went wide after a fight with Denis dropped more places , on lap 3 T2 , i got hit from Gatis and spun my car and lost further more positions and dropped down to P14, what a fantastic beginning 3 laps.

Anyway at least i got clean air ahead of me so it was all about taking care about my medium tyres , however from lap 8 or 9 onwards all cars expect mine disappeared for about 5 or 6 laps on my screen , was so afraid of getting connection lost just like Areko had last race but luckily after blinding alone driving laps all cars came back on my screen and then i found out i was on P4 lol. before my 1st stop i let two ferraris passed since i think they both pitted, and on lap 16, i pitted and got out not far away from Adrian but then i noticed one major error was that i forgot to change my tyres from med to soft so i had to drive on meds for the short 2nd stint Facehand, so a wasted 11 laps on meds and included a spun.

When i pitted for the last time and i finally switched to softs and came out behind Adrian again , and he spun on the main straight some laps later so i was lucky to move up one place and chasing lau for 3rd afterwards , but i lost too much time earlier in the race that i was more than 10 sec behind but still cut down the gap to 3 sec in the end , finished in P4. So the result doesnt look bad but could have been better and a better race.

Great job to Joe to finished on P7 starting from P22!( but still mate you really need to get rid of oversleep habbit Razz) and sadly for Sexy not scoring points so again only 2 Mclarens scored points Sad

Good race for me, first win in over a year! Feels great

Took the race very steady, and all the challenges fell off the track or spun into the wall. Arek was closing in on me towards the end, but I had the race in control.

Thanks to the guys who moved over for the blue flags. A few scary moments lapping some cars, but no big problems in the race overall.

03 - British GP (Brands Hatch) - Event Thread - Page 2 2712391114 03 - British GP (Brands Hatch) - Event Thread - Page 2 1547696015 03 - British GP (Brands Hatch) - Event Thread - Page 2 3133994253 03 - British GP (Brands Hatch) - Event Thread - Page 2 325049312 03 - British GP (Brands Hatch) - Event Thread - Page 2 4048647471 03 - British GP (Brands Hatch) - Event Thread - Page 2 806101278

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Starting on MED I had a good start and was in top 5 until lap 7 where Raul Alexa spun me into T1 and Denis drove my frontwing off. I slowed the whole lap to the pits and got out of it as 19th. My other problem was that it was only lap 6 so i decided to do two other stints with MED (16 laps each) what was really risky.
I tried really hard to save tires and it worked because I never really had to fight cars and only overtook in pits. I finished 8th and im happy that every Mercedes finished in the points again and that Tom got his first win in 2014 Smile

Last edited by Sven on 2nd November 2014, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Sorry i watched replay it wasnt Crystakke it was Raul Alexa!

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

This track sucked hard for me, one lap you could go on a kerb and next lap by doing that you would slide out, and grass of death and gravel of death. Start felt incredibly good, got up to 8th place but then barely touched the grass and spun out. Spun out at the second full speed corner and hit the wall really hard, if I tried to reach pits I would've ruined race for someone.

I'd like to say sorry to Sexy and one of Force India's, butt rammed Sexy a bit and spun out right in front of one guy from Force.

Rory Collins

Rory Collins

Gatis,

If that was in T3 I was the Force India car. I almost had you cleared, but when you moved a bit forward it clipped me sending me into the wall. It was a matter of inches for me missing or hitting you. 
No worries here.

No worries, Gatis.
It's all ok, mate.
Smile

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I got mixed feelings after the race. The result itself is great - 2nd place but it could've better and I had a good chance to win there.

The Q session was bad. I made two nearly the same laps but they were quite slow (58,8 ) and then on the final lap after two great sectors sectors i was faster than Tom who was in the lead at the time but in the very last corner I did too heavy downshift and my engine blew off... Mad

Anyway P6 was still ok to keep close to the leaders at the begining and avoid mess on the first lap.

The race itslef was very exciting. I had a lot of things to do all the time and a few good fights but the worst thing was that I didn't do what I had planned - avoid own mistakes. I made two stupid ones. I catched the grass with my front left wheel at the turn in point for T5 when going side by side with Tom, which made me go far wide onto the grass losing a lot of time and places (it was a battle for 2nd), and later at the same place a similar mistake, but this time in the middle of the curve fighting with Lau (the car didn't have enough grip being off the normal racing line and I just went too fast to make it and went wide).

One lap earlier before that second mistake I had a big moment again in T5. Coming into the corner side by side with Lau I lifted to let him go (there was one of the yellow Pirelli cars getting back to the track ahead of us) and then sth weired happend which put my car sideways. I don't know, maybe I tapped the brake pedal by a mistake or sth. I didn't expect that at all. I even thought that I had done a double downhift and my engine gone off. I went though a half of the corner (the fastest corner of the track) like Ken Block but I saved it like a boss which made me feel good! Surprised As soon as I took the control back we both had to avoid that Pirelli car which had already been in the middle of the track and we did it from both different sides. Nice moment! Surprised

At the end I was getting close to Tom pushing quite hard trying to put a pressure on him and on the very last lap I made another mistake. Catched the grass on the outside before that double right hander though the curb at the end of S2. I think I don't have to explain what happens when you do that going with full risk at full speed. The car spun immediately fliped over in the air and flew into the barriers. Somewhow I didn't lose any wings or wheels so I just reversed, got back to the track and finish the race in 2nd  having a few seconds gap over Lau. That was good because when I was flying I thought the race was over for me Very Happy

Congrats for Tom and see you all next race Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum