rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
07 - Turkey GP (Istanbul) - Event Thread - Page 2 Vc7ltro607 - Turkey GP (Istanbul) - Event Thread - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

07 - Turkey GP (Istanbul) - Event Thread

+9
Sven
Alaster
ChardAllen
aladenzel
wez19
Rory Collins
Arek
Joe McLaggen
Mattie Redford
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2607 - Turkey GP (Istanbul) - Event Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 - Turkey GP (Istanbul) - Event Thread 14th December 2014, 8:08 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Wow! Finally standing on the top of the podium again! It's a great feeling!  Surprised

I've checked when it happened for the last time (it was so long time ago that I didn't even remember) and I see it took place also in Turkey (season 2) 2 and a half years ago... Smile And I won the race also being in front Tom, so lets say the history has come full circle Razz

Here is a link to that event: http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t386-7-turkish-grand-prix-results-08-07-12

The race itself was very exciting. Especially the first half when there was a great fight at the front. Finally we ended up with Adrian alone being on the lead and having the full race under control, but unfortunatelly he had an accident with Richard, who I believe had a puncture, and then did a double downshift and his engine exploded... If it didn't happen we could easily have finished in 1-2 and scored a big amount of points for the team and also the victory, whoever would win, would've tasted better Sad

I'm really sorry for what happened to Joe who had a great race and it was a pleasure as always to have a tough battle against him. It's sad when you spend a lot of time for preparations and then you get a reward like that Sad

Thx for all the nice words and see ya in Austria!  Flag

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum