rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Vc7ltro6RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay)

+2
Arek
Stig
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 12th February 2012, 8:46 pm

Singapore GP (Sunday, february 12th, 2012) – Race Report, by Sexy Brigadeiro Sleep

Jah, it was a pretty sleepy race… No overtakes, except for the start and/or by other drivers mistakes in front of you and all that ‘oh, this track sucks’ bla bla bla… It was a shame in terms of race, but… still it was another victory by The I’m Not Swiss, Cheese! Otti – which gave him the lead of the Drivers Championship, since Stig (the previous leader before Singapore GP) didn’t race because he was afraid of SexyBrigadeiro being faster than him… Razz

The Big White Dildo Boy (Otti) had a pretty good start, jumping from 6th to 2nd before the 1st corner and he was only behind Arek, who got the pole with an amazing 1:36.126 lap, but unfortunately had some crazy issues on his wheel and lost the force feedback, so to him it was like playing Mario Kart on Nintendo wii – holding the wheel was like holding the air… So, he tried his best to stay on the lead anyway, but on the 3rd lap he missed the braking point on the long straight after the bridge and was overtaken both by Otti and Tom McKay... Not a great race (compared to what could've been) to our Poland mate, but still he finished in 3rd in race and is also in 3rd on the championship now, so... it wasn't that bad! Smile
Tom was pretty fast the entire week and was looking forward to this race, trying to finally win a race on the season, especially after the last street circuit, at Monaco, where he was also faster than everyone else all of the ‘weekend’ and lead the entire race, but on the very last lap… Well, everybody else already knows what happened and I’m pretty sure Tom has nightmares with that every night and his mom has to sing him a lullaby or something… But, once again Tommy Mac Eye was a little bit out of luck… Not as much as in Monaco, but enough to be too close of his long awaited victory and… lose it again… He stayed the entire race behind Dildo Boy, even being a little faster and that was due to the track making it almost impossible to overtake. Tom replaced Otti’s dildo and stayed on Otti’s ass the whole race (WTF?!), but still Otti was talented enough to keep Tom right there and remained on the lead until they crossed the finish line… So, the podium was: Otti, Tom and Arek – co za asy!!!
BTW, Tom also got from 11th to 7th on the Drivers Chanpionship and, as I said before, Otti got the lead and I can clearly see Stig's face right now: Crying or Very sad

Another ‘highlights’ of the race:
Sven did a pretty good job again and was able to make only 1 stop and 2 stints with softs (15 laps, each stint – and he was the only one able to do that – tell us your magic secret, Boss!!!) and he even led the race for a few laps before his pit stop and things were looking good for him when he overtook Arek, due to a few mistakes (due to the ‘no force feedback issue’ on Arek’s wheel) and he was in 3rd place when he made a mistake (caused by having no brakes) on lap 25 (5 laps to go) and lost his front wing and had to to go to the pits to replace them… But when he was leaving the pits, on 5th place, he got a stop/go penalty for speeding at the pit entrance and he served it 3 laps later (end of lap 28/start of lap 29), but he did only a drive through instead of a Stop/Go and in the end, he finished in 7th place, but… got DQ… Don’t blame it on your sister this time, Boss. Better luck in Belgium!
BTW: Ferrari fell from 3rd to 4th on the Constructors Championship...

SexyBrigadeiro was pretty ‘lucky’ today! I finally made a lap on the 37’s on the quali and went to Q2 (the top 10 drivers) for the FIRST time on the season – LOL! So, starting in 10th place, was MY BEST starting place so far – YAY!!! I had a pretty hard start and almost everyone overtook me, but with the other drivers mistakes I was able to stay in 10th place at the end of the 2 first laps. Then Joe McLaggen overtook me too and I fell to 11th place – my only hope was to get some positions back from other drivers mistakes or by my race strategy of making only 1 pit stop, using hards for 18 laps and softs for 12 laps (which was the best I could do with softs) and THAT was when my luck started to change! Some of the other guys were making mistakes here and there and I was earning their positions, little by little and I got Jure’s position with the pit stop. The rest of the race was also pretty boring, except for the fact that I kept earning a few more positions due to other drivers mistakes/abandons and in the end I finished 5th and scored 10 points, in a track I was extremely slow (about 2 seconds slower than the fastest guys), so… yep, I just can’t complain! Very Happy

It was also another GREAT day for Force India, because ADI finished 4th – not a great race either and he could’ve been on the podium for his 5th straight race if it wasn’t by a broken front wing… But still 4th and 5th places to Force India and 22 more points on the Constructors Championship, this time overtaking McLaren and moving up to 5th place and already targeting Ferrari and HRT!!!

Another pretty good race to the Williams drivers, since they both scored again with Alex Hill in 6th place and Jure Pazin in 7th, adding more 14 points to Frank Williams pocket, also getting closer to STR at the Constructors Championship.

The other drivers scoring points were Arnoldinhu and his Lotus, with 4 points (no BläckFöx today – what happened to the Oink-Oink Finland Buddy?!), Denis Belarus and his STR with 2 points (also no Bober today – I guess he was still celebrating his victory at Fuji, last week…) and to seal the deal, our man in Mexico, Joe McLaggen, adding 1 little point to his and McLaren’s account, although the team actually fell from 5th to 7th on the Constructors CHampionship – his teamate Grisu was actually doing a good job in 5th place when, at the end of the 23rd/start of 24th lap, his engine decided to say goodnight and went to sleep… forever… or at least until Belgium… - sorry for that, McFly!

Luft Inspektor and Antonio Hreljanovic had a pretty hard start and due to some lag, Antonio had a hard time in keeping his car on the track and lost his front wing on the 1st lap, went to the pits to replace it and on the following lap, guess what?!... Yep, he lost it again!... And while going to the pits to replace it again, he lost control of his car at the pit entrance and ended up hitting Luft who was behind him! Antonio tried to keep going, but since it was too hard, he just abandoned. Luft also lost his front wing when he hit Grisu at the 1st lap. Went to the pits, came back behind Antonio and… I’ve just said what happened to him above. Luft just kept going and even after being lapped he stayed on track, but at the 9th lap, after spinning and then losing his front wing again, he just gave up. Too much frustration for only 1 race – since he was also one of the fastest guys there and surely could’ve helped his teammate Tom to score some more points for their RBR team…

Stig, who was the championship leader said he wasn’t going to race (but luckly his - and Ax's - Mercedes are still in 2nd on the Constructors Championship, although Sauber still in 1st and now more 25 points ahead...) and Sam (Soutie) who was also as fast as Tom and Arek (so also a clear candidate for the win) also just didn’t show up – maybe a few more storms in South Africa?... Or just his mom excited about some new nail enamel line that was released and then she had to take him along with her to try some of them…

Anyway… The race only had 14 drivers this time, which is a shame, but at the same time, it was just a shitty race in general, so they didn’t lose so much… We surely hope for a better (and more exciting) race at Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium, so, take note, guys:

NEXT RACE: Belgium GP, at Spa-Francorchamps – February 19th, 2012 – 3pm UK time (NOT a boring race, for SURE!!!)

SINGAPORE DRIVERS’ POINTS:

1 – Otti (Sauber) – 25 points
2 – Tom McKay (RBR) – 18 points
3 – Arek (HRT) – 15 points
4 – ADI (Force India) – 12 points
5 – Sexy Brigadeiro (Force India) – 10 points
6 – Alex Hill (Williams) – 8 points
7 – Jure Pazin (Williams) – 6 points
8 – Arnoldinhu (Lotus) – 4 points
9 – Denis Belarus (STR) – 2 points
10 – Joe McLaggen (McLaren) – 1 point

SINGAPORE TEAMS’ POINTS:

1 – Sauber – 25 points
2 – Force India – 22 points
3 – RBR – 18 points
4 – HRT – 15 points
5 – Williams – 14 points
6 – Lotus – 4 points
7 – STR – 2 points
8 – McLaren – 1 point

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 19th February 2012, 2:20 pm; edited 17 times in total

2RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 12th February 2012, 8:49 pm

Stig

Stig

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:...since Stig (the previous leader before Singapore GP) didn’t race because he was afraid of SexyBrigadeiro being faster than him… Razz.

Your weak credibility as a report writer just got way weaker.

3RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 12th February 2012, 9:05 pm

Well, I'm actually NOT a reporter, NEVER was and don't intend to be... especially here, with this race report - which is made in a silly and informal way on purpose. I'm sorry if you didn't understand that so far. And if you don't like it, feel free to write it yourself or to hire someone to write it 'professionally'...
And oh... don't take me too seriously either... Razz

4RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 12th February 2012, 9:06 pm

Stig

Stig

So u think im actually serious? Very Happy

5RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 12th February 2012, 9:07 pm

Yes. You hate me. Crying or Very sad

6RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 12th February 2012, 9:08 pm

Stig

Stig

U said that bro, not me Very Happy

btw theres a proof ive been busy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhqZgHckIM4

7RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 12th February 2012, 9:10 pm

Otti was also busy... OVERTAKING YOU AT THE CHAMPIONSHIP TABLE - IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!! Razz

(I'm gonna say it again: DON'T take me too seriously... Wink )

8RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 12th February 2012, 9:11 pm

Stig

Stig

If Senna had lived he would kill himself this very moment.

9RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 12th February 2012, 9:16 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Stig wrote:If Senna had lived he would kill himself this very moment.

Very Happy

10RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 12th February 2012, 9:18 pm

Good Report Sexy Wink

11RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 12th February 2012, 9:28 pm

Thanks, Otti!
And congrats for the victory again!
Stig sends you a kiss...
Very Happy

12RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 12th February 2012, 9:38 pm

Sweet Very Happy

13RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 12th February 2012, 9:41 pm

Stig

Stig

Otti, our brasilian is just shy, he wants u to kiss him and call him "Sexy".
I on other hand want to stay as far as possible.

14RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 12th February 2012, 9:44 pm

Kimi Räikkönen face to you guys:

Neutral

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 12th February 2012, 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

15RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 12th February 2012, 9:46 pm

Stig

Stig

Never heard of him.

Edit: Change your posts moar Bexy Srigadeiro

16RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 13th February 2012, 2:53 am

As you wish, My Lord... Smile

17RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 13th February 2012, 1:26 pm

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Jah, it was a pretty sleepy race… No overtakes

why no overtakes?

18RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 13th February 2012, 3:49 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

sexy you didnt mention that i lost my brakes and because of that i was 10 seconds slower on the last 5 laps Sad
(and also lost my frontwing because of it)

but its a very good report! thx

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

19RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 13th February 2012, 6:54 pm

Ok, Sven, I'm gonna update the report with that info. I'm sorry. And thank you for enjoying it anyway. Smile

20RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 14th February 2012, 1:20 pm

Michal

Michal

Congratulations to Otti the flying chilli cheese, I knew you would do great and win. Go take the drivers championship Smile And maybe a little something for BMW Sauber, without the help of King Dario, I mean I dunno how he drives but he's pointless so....crap.

Thank you Sexy Brigadeiro for reducing the verbal diarrhea.

21RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 14th February 2012, 3:33 pm

Thank You Michal, Sauber 4 ever Cool

22RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 14th February 2012, 4:41 pm

Stig

Stig

I see new avatar Otti. Dont think we gonna forget the dildo.

23RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 14th February 2012, 5:01 pm

Laughing

24RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 14th February 2012, 5:22 pm

Thanks for the nice compliments, Michal...

25RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) Empty Re: RACE REPORT – SINGAPORE GP (Marina Bay) 14th February 2012, 6:41 pm

hey guys lol sorry i could not make it from friday just got back Razz we all know i would have 1 so i decided to give you dudes a chance Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum