rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Vc7ltro602 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread

+9
Arek
ChardAllen
Joe McLaggen
Juan Caires
wez19
Gotze0223
MPHJr
Sven
Mattie Redford
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

102 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Empty 02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread 13th April 2015, 3:38 am

*** THE QUALI FOR THIS GP WILL BEGIN 30 MINS EARLIER***

At 2:30pm UK time!!!
Round 02 - 19/04/2015

02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread 02_bah10

FULL CALENDAR <--- Click here!..
RECORDS:

REAL F1 (2008)
- Quali: 1:33.096 - Robert Kubica (BMW Sauber)
- Race: 1:33.193 - Heikki Kovalainen (McLaren)
- Winner: Felipe Massa (Ferrari)

LAST LEAGUE RACE IN THIS TRACK (Season 7 - WCP 2013 mod & WCP 2014 track)
- Quali: 1:26.643 - T McKay (Mercedes)
- Race: 1:27.041 - Reaper (Force India)
- Winner: lau (Mercedes)
3PM UK TIME (start of QUALI - You can check the UK time here: UK TIME)

RACE DAY SESSIONS:

- Practice: 1:00-3:00
- Quali 3:00~3:12
- WU: 3:12~3:17
- RACE: 3:17~4:05
SERVER: 5.9.64.179:41297
Sign IN or OUT, pliss:

IN: 11 (+0) / 24

02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Bmw10
BMW
#19 (Arek) - IN
#44 (wez) - IN

02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Ferrar10
Ferrari
#1 (T McKay) -
#7 (Sven) - IN

02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Force_10
Force India
#15 (Mario Gotze) - IN
#99 (Geoff) -

02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Honda10
Honda
#24 (George Ratchis) -
#36 (Egikhan) - IN

02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Jaguar10
Jaguar
#4 (Mattie Redford) - IN
#66 (Alex Hill) -

02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Mclare10
McLaren
#2 (Joe McLaggen) - IN
#11 (Sexy Brigadeiro) - IN

02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Redbul10
Red Bull
#20 (Jese Rodriguez) -
#77 (DenReus) -

02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Renaul10
Renault
#27 (Antonio Hreljanovic) -
#69 (Adrian S Shole) -

02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Super_10
Super Aguri
#23 (Crystakke) - OUT - free reserve team seat
#42 (Alaster) - IN

02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Tororo10
Torro Rosso
#9 (Mike Henry Jr.) - IN
#78 (BlackFox) -

02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Toyota10
Toyota
#5 (lau) -
#14 (Denis_Belarus) -

02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Willia10
Williams
#12 (Juan Caires) - IN
#40 (Richard Allen) - OUT - free reserve team seat

Reserve Drivers List: (ordered by completed laps on LiveRacers)

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 19th April 2015, 2:26 pm; edited 8 times in total

In

Mattie Redford

Mattie Redford

In

*** 1st post updated with a VERY IMPORTANT announcement from LAT! ***

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1427-02-bahrain-gp-sakhir-event-thread#28917

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

IN!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

MPHJr

MPHJr

In

Gotze0223

Gotze0223

in

wez19

wez19

in i guess

Juan Caires

Juan Caires

In!

1002 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread 18th April 2015, 10:42 am

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

¡¡¡¡IN!!!!

ChardAllen

ChardAllen

Out - Have work to do.

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

In Smile

1302 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread 19th April 2015, 12:37 am

Alaster

Alaster

IN

http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

1402 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread Empty Re: 02 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread 19th April 2015, 12:48 pm

egikhan

egikhan

IN

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Quali in 20 min!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

crystakke

crystakke

Seems I'm out. Fresh system install and I won't be able to get it to work in time.

egikhan

egikhan

Dear god my pc absolutely tore me a new one.

I had to give up from the race because it was heating like crazy and the lag became just worse,I guess a fan broke up or something.

Also I'd like to apologise to Geoff for hitting him in the 1st turn and spinning him around.I accept full responsibility for the accident

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Qualifying was quite difficult as we were both struggling with the balance of the car. We therefore decided to make some changes before the race which made the car a lot more stable and thankfully it paid off.

My race was very lonely since I was one of very few people doing a two-stop. It played out in my favour because Arek, Tom and Joe were costing each other a lot of time in their battles.

I tested a one-stop strategy and ultimately found it to be slower, so I was surprised that many people chose that option. One thing for sure is that the others have closed in on us. There was about a tenth difference in qualifying, so a one-two would have been very difficult even if Tony wasn't taken out in T1. 

Well done to Arek and Tom, not sure what happened to Joe but I was expecting him to higher up. Also, well done to Tony for the recovery drive despite the massive damage to his car.

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Another great race for me. Finish in second behind Adrian was probably the best I could've reached in this race so I'm very happy. Especially after another tough fight with Tom.

I had a good quali which was suprised beucase I came late from cycling when the session was already running and didn't even have time to change clotches so I had to race in my bike uniform. Razz It seems like it made me faster beucase I got 5th grid spot which was good and better than I had expected it to be in such weird conditions.

After the start I went through T1 very wide and it let me avoid all the mess that was there. Then I overtook Joe and got in 3rd behind Tom and Adrian who started to pull away from us. I decided just to follow Tom because his pace was not bad but still a bit slower than I had expected so it made me think he would go for 1 stop just like me but I wanted to make sure. When I was I decided to be more agressive on him and even passed him but soon after that made a mistake and he reovertook me back.

When him and Joe went to the pits on 15th lap I knew they would have to put meds on for the last laps. I was able to do two more pushing hard and then came in for softs. It paid off. I came out in front of them and then just controled my pace to make it to the finish. At the end of the final lap my rear tyres were almost gone so I went very slow through there but the gap was enough so I finished 2nd!  Surprised

Congrats to Adrian Smile

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

Qualifying last weekend was nice, i think it was a very tough one since the times were very similar each other.

I felt happy qualifying second again although I was not very happy with the performance i had because I think I could have done it a little better for the team. However the race was totally different. During the week the team didn't have much time to practice due to some technical issues so we knew we were gonna be facing hard and struggling during the weekend. I mean not having a really fast car.

That was shown in the race in my case when in the very first corners of the GP i got overtaken by Tom's Ferrari and Arek's BMW sauber who were launched like rockets from the starting grid. I thought they were on softer tyres than I. So i tried not to focus on attacking them but yes on putting some pressure behind hoping for them to stop earlier and do not let the gap between us make bigger. As soon as i saw that they were still racing and fighting after lap 13 i was worried about my performance and also about their strategy. Because no matter how perfect i tried to make every single corner i wasn't able to get more than 1 or 2 tenths to them or even nothing.

The most interesting part of the race to me was the first stint when I had some chances to follow closely Tom and Arek.

After the race and analyzing all the available data, we found out that we were racing without dampers which made us slow in fast corners especially with full tank. The setup we were using in my car for the race was not that good as it was for qualifying since our McLaren seems to be very sensitive to little twicks on the setup.

For the next GP we are gonna take a deeper look at setup. Not only to be fast in qualy but also in the race.

Championship is very long and still beginning so we are looking forward to improve our pace and why not win some races.

Wanna congratulate Adrian for the win, Tom and Arek for the podium in his birthday! Also to my teammmate Sexy who despite a tricky race he brought some good points for the team!... Also i wanna thank my mom, my dad my brothers and all the people who have always supported me to make my dreams come true!...

GO MCLAREN!! See you all in Jacarepagua gua gua gua gua kkkkkkkkkk Nossa nossa asim voce me mata! Boa doidos! Fala Sexy the host!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum