rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
03 - Brazil GP (Jacarepaguá) - Event Thread - Page 2 Vc7ltro603 - Brazil GP (Jacarepaguá) - Event Thread - Page 2 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

03 - Brazil GP (Jacarepaguá) - Event Thread

+8
egikhan
geoff
lau
wez19
Sven
MPHJr
Arek
Adrian S Shole
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I hope I'm in if i come in time from the rally. See ya hopefully Smile

Alaster

Alaster

IN

http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

In!

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

30 min until quali!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

geoff

geoff

tried join at 3.28 but it was closed ..

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

CONGRATULATIONS SVEN!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I would also like to thank my mum and dad who have supported me through difficult times.

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Thx adrian cheers damn geoff probably only a few min too late

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

Juan Caires

Juan Caires

Sven: simple the best  Surprised

BTW in 3 races I finished 8th in all of them LOL. You guys should put it in the seasons record!

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

It was supposed to be a great race for me. I knew I had a good pace even though I had done just one practice session beofre the GP so I was expecting nothing but podium.

I had a great start from 3rd grid. Went past Joe as if he had fallen asleep and then attacked Tom for the lead in T1. I tried to pass him around the outside and when I made it side by side on the exit and would've had a great position for the next corner he just simply pushed me off and I spun on the grass. He can be saying his car was heavy and he was pulled towards the outside, couldn't make a turn and bla bla bla in but of course I know he was trying one of those litte tricks I had already seen him do on me a few times in Bahrain, not leaving a space and trying to force me to back off and lose momentum when being a bit ahead though but with a part of my car already side by side. In Bahrain I didn't mind, I finished ahead of him in the end but this time it lead to a massive crash where not only I suffered and destroyed my whole race...  Mad

Still after that I had a few nice duels, presenting a good pace even though my car was like all yellow from damage (Mike spun right in front of me after bumping Sexy probably and I wasn't able to react anyhow so I had another big crash sending him into the barriers - sorry Mike). I don't know if it had any impact on my pace but I was struggling to pass Tom so it probably had and the pace could've been better Razz

At the end I when I was going for an easy 3rd place I ran out of fuel with one damn corner to go and that was it...  Rolling Eyes
If I had done a lot of practice before and had a race like that sth would've flown through the window but I hadn't so it was just a another shitty race to forget Razz

Once again big congrats to Sven for his first victory and can't wait for the next GP Smile

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

Congrats to Sven for his first race win! 

im sorry Adrian it was a lag incident between us in lap 1 
here how my replay looks like 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum