rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Hi all humans :) Vc7ltro6Hi all humans :) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi all humans :)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi all humans :) Empty Hi all humans :) 11th October 2015, 4:39 am

Nicolás Soto

Hi everybody, I'm Nicolas Soto, born on 19/05/1993, it was a Wednsday. I knew people like Sexy Brigadeiro or Sven on Megane Trophy, and Arek or Adrian S Shole on F1 BMW 07, but not racing too much with this last cars. I didn't run so much championships in my life, for racing many times on public servers until 2014 or taking alot of time to drive so many cars just to upload the laps to my channel in youtube, and many times I got distracted.

Much times I though it was a good idea, try to left the games just to concentrate better in other things but that never work because once I come back, my ambicious ideas algo get back to my mind, but at least is not all the time behind the notebook, and also getting the time to do other things to avoid the stress.

If you have Team Speak 3, Skype, or Raidcall, we can talk by voice =P I will try to be for the next races here in rFactor racers, good name of course. Rrrrr miauuu

2Hi all humans :) Empty Re: Hi all humans :) 11th October 2015, 5:42 am

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Very nice to have you here (again), Nico (miaaaauuuu)!!

Please, make sure to read the topic below, which explains everything the rFR is offering right now - all the series we have - and then you can race in the series you like the most, or even in ALL of them (which is actally what we hope everybody does - the mora series and races people can join, the better)!!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1575-general-announcement-league-integration#30141

cheers

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

3Hi all humans :) Empty Re: Hi all humans :) 11th October 2015, 5:12 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Nice to see you again Nicolas! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum