rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents Vc7ltro6SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents Empty SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents 25th October 2015, 12:58 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

LAP & TURN

2SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents Empty Re: SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents 25th October 2015, 2:52 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

I had a few incidents on the race, but in all of them, the other drivers were kind enough to wait and give the place back, so I consider all of them just 'unfortunate race incidents' and then I have nothing and no one to report officially - I still had some fun, even being slower than a turtle (read it Arek, the lucky race winner)...

Here are MY OWN replay files, as usual, just for the sake of it:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/usp3whzaxvryqfv/06+-+Hungaroring+92+Quali+PB+%2B+Race+Replays+%5BBrig%5D.rar

OFFICIAL replay files (straight from the server) are here:

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1585-srd-s1-official-replays#30221

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

3SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents Empty Re: SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents 25th October 2015, 2:59 pm

Eri Bobo

sorry for that hit moment sexy, wanted to do the undercut on fox and was frustrated cuz did a 7 sec pit and dived into ur inside an u know what happened.
But for me to report are 2 incident with someone who was lapped and i hit him from behind, first time he was going really slow after comming back to track, and the second oe was a bit like this only that the impact was a lot harder

4SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents Empty Re: SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents 25th October 2015, 3:05 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

As I said above.. it's ok Sajdi.
You gave the place back and although I still lost time there, I didn't want to report it, since I value your fair play for waiting and giving the place back. Smile

About the backmarker... I'm pretty sure it was Legend and I'm sorry you and him got involved in a couple of incidents... But on his 'defense' (jah, I'm his lawyer now.. Razz ) I'd like to say that at least to ME, he was always careful and made sure to let me pass without putting me in danger or making me lose time and I also admire his determination to stay on track even being slower and to finish the race - his league debut, which most drivers here never finished (including me)..

We also need to consider the little time of practice he had and I'm sure he'll get better and better on the next races!
I'm glad he seems to be a conscious guy at least and not some crazy Maldonado fan, like a few we had before..
Razz

5SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents Empty Re: SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents 25th October 2015, 3:13 pm

Eri Bobo

SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents 773135558
I have the same opinion as you do about Legend, i was just saying it for the sake of it. I know the feeling cuz i also was super slow at Kyalami and got lapped twice, but just saying that he should be more careful next time cuz on thew 2nd incident he went off track to let Juan through (That's the most extreme way to let one through) but i think he didnt see me and it was in the worst part of the track to avoid him. Anywaw...
Also i had a moment on L1 T4 with one of the Beneton guys, he spun right in front of me. Dont know if i hit him or was lag, i didnt feel any impact, but will check the replay just to make sure and will update you about it.

6SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents Empty Re: SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents 25th October 2015, 3:16 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

That's the spirit!
We should always try to motivate and help each other, so we can have better races and drivers - and more fun for everyone!!
Smile

7SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents Empty Re: SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents 25th October 2015, 4:11 pm

Eri Bobo

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bs9p24482252w2b/SRD+S1+Hungary+GP+%28F1SR+1992%29+15.Vcr
here is my race replay. now there was some contact at l1 t4, but its not that i want to defend myself or something like that, but the speed wasnt that big for that kind of impact, but thats for the stewards to decide

8SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents Empty Re: SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents 25th October 2015, 11:45 pm

thedrivinglegend01

thedrivinglegend01

I  am sorry for what happened during the race Eri, I was trying to get out of the way every time a car was behind me. The first hit is because I have seen someone going off track at turn 4 (the fast corner) and I stressed and came back on track right before the apex of turn 5 which is a bad idea. For the second incident, I left space for the first driver driver who was in front of you, and I was not concentrating so I came back on the racing line and at that moment you was just behind me... Sorry for the time lose and I will try to improve for the next race.

9SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents Empty Re: SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents 26th October 2015, 11:32 am

Eri Bobo

No problem mate. Its ok, i had the same pace like u the first race this season and then i was improving and this last couple of races i believ i could have fought for the podium if it wasn't for a drive through in Silverstone and bad tire deg here in Hungary. So dont worry about this incident just keep ur head down and be ready for Spa. SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents 1316074503 SRD S01 R06 - Hungary - Incidents 773135558

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum