rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Grand Prix Series S9 R16- Circuit of the Americas - Incidents Vc7ltro6Grand Prix Series S9 R16- Circuit of the Americas - Incidents Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grand Prix Series S9 R16- Circuit of the Americas - Incidents

+2
ToCGambler
Blackfox
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

RACE

LAP

TURN

ToCGambler

ToCGambler

Feature race:
Lap 1 - Turn 1 - Antonio vs Joe McLaggen
I saw Joe on the inside, Antonio on the outside and the result was absolute carnage taking me, alex and others out.

Lap 24 - Last sector - Tony vs me
Tony had done a mistake, leading to me being significantly quicker than him and going for the inside. Then when I was alongside him, he turned in and spun me round...

EDIT: After watching the replay, Antonio was off the line already meanwhile I was on the inside. Then he decided to turn in very early aswell when I was alongside him. All I can say is, that I was legitimately on his inside and he didn't back off, but turned into me and spun me round aswell. After that happened, he didn't wait either...

Rib96

Rib96

Sprint Race
Lap 9 - start of 3rd sector

Lau completely kicked me out of the battle for good position, making an impossible attempt to overtake and making me spin. I had my line, there wasn't space for a pass but he continued in his attempt, even if it was clear that the overtake was impossible. And he isn't new in this kind of moves.

Ah, and the chat thing during Feature Race.

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

SPRINT RACE:

- Lap 1, start of S3: Gustavo & Marcel/lau (contact)

My own replay files (for the stewards):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e559xyzky5l2p5j

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 7th February 2016, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

ToCGambler

ToCGambler

May I add to this, that I was not the one who touched you and spun you around. If you have a look at lau vs me, he divebombed me into the sharp left hander before S3, which led to me being alongside him. Then he turned into me pretty early, he was off the racing line and left me no space on the inside. He spun himself then, and bumped into your back causing the collision. So it was not actually me who touched and spun you round... Lau's front wheels touched your rear when he collided with me, if you have a look at it from bird view, you can see i didn't even touch you..

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Edited my post.

Maybe now you two will get a penalty for that, instead of only one of you.

All I know is that someone was to blame and that's certainly not me.

It's up for the stewards to judge now - please, no arguing necessary...

lau

Rib96 wrote:Sprint Race

Lau completely kicked me out of the battle for good position, making an impossible attempt to overtake and making me spin. I had my line, there wasn't space for a pass but he continued in his attempt, even if it was clear that the overtake was impossible. And he isn't new in this kind of moves.

get a paar of glasses !!  you turn into me . like  in suzuka. but if the men not call yoy , you keep going to do the same mistake, to not give space .
check replays and we talk about it later. and for your saftey check  the same thing you do on me in suzuka race  when drive into me and force me to go out of track

Rib96

Rib96

lau wrote:
Rib96 wrote:Sprint Race

get a paar of glasses !!  you turn into me . like  in suzuka. but if the men not call yoy , you keep going to do the same mistake, to not give space .
check replays and we talk about it later. and for your saftey check  the same thing you do on me in suzuka race  when drive into me and force me to go out of track
It is fun - I have glasses LOL.
It is the same trick you did in Germany with Gustavo, you have to understand that you arent untouchable.

For your point of view I have to let you pass. Probably you forgot that I dont have to be lapped. 

Suzuka. Yes, I saw the replays - I did a video which I have to upload on YouTube - and your "off the track" is the kerb. C'mon.

And I saw today's replays too. If you want I can do a draw of what is the meaning of "i have a line, you cant divebomb me".

lau

omg !!!  " he chat during...."  . what kind of men is here , lord ?!?!?!

even  a 6 year boy is not crying in this way !!!
omg

i will out for next seasson
i prefer to stay far away from this kind of men

Rib96

Rib96

I'm the kind of man which respect rules. If there is a rule (no chat - which is repeated every single time) you probably have to understand it, am I wrong?
Be quiet - if this is "crying" probably you dont know what is the meaning of the word.

So just to understand - you will be out of ligue (as you said 5 times since i joined rfr back in november) because I reported that you fucked up my race? 
Oh c'mon dont make my cry (of laughs)

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Easy guys. I see those were pretty tight races... Smile

lau

loock how many space i leave you  , but you  decide its better to go through my car
becouse i dont call as incident ( becouse i dont like pussy men ) , you make same mistakes.

on austin , i leave you more then half track on your left side , but you decde to turn and turn into me.
lock my wheel.

lau

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:SPRINT RACE:

- Lap 1, start of S3: Gustavo & Marcel/lau (contact)

My own replay files (for the stewards):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e559xyzky5l2p5j

loock my view. i thing i do nothing wrong.

i not call anything , same thing  what happens to me with  sven
btw , brilliant manover , sven lol!

Rib96

Rib96

It is different. In Suzuka I was in, so you had to slow down and not to accelerate, here you simply put me out.
But stop - we will see what stewards have to say.

lau

Rib96 wrote:I'm the kind of man which respect rules. If there is a rule (no chat - which is repeated every single time) you probably have to understand it, am I wrong?
Be quiet - if this is "crying" probably you dont know what is the meaning of the word.

So just to understand - you will be out of ligue (as you said 5 times since i joined rfr back in november) because I reported that you fucked up my race? 

dont worry ! i leave you to play . need to work to catch my points, so i thinkyou should  to be more reserved when talking to me in this league.

Rib96

Rib96

And look. Before your move, Tom passed me. He was in, so I slow down and go back him. You had to do the same.

lau

good luck guys ! and  hope to last this league.

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

I have something to say about all of this...

facepalm

Rib96

Rib96

lau wrote:
Rib96 wrote:I'm the kind of man which respect rules. If there is a rule (no chat - which is repeated every single time) you probably have to understand it, am I wrong?

dont worry ! i leave you to play . need to work to catch my points, so i thinkyou should  to be more reserved when talking to me in this league.
You are talking about respect but earlier you said "get a PAAR of glasses". LOL.
I race for fun, as you can see I only managed to achieve a 3rd place last Sunday, my only big result. It's only about improving and being good to each other, results will come. I have no interest in catch your points.

Video. Probably you dont understand that it is the evidence that you divebombed me. Now lets stop all this mess.

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

The video with Sven is set to private. I can't see it Smile

lau

i dont make it , becouse i dont want to be take as a call incident. the done is done , but i wonder if i call it what penalty  should be , as time was i take a dt becouse i stay in track 1 sec and i dont ruined  race for anybody . just tom hit light my back  , and i brake to let him go .
what in hell i do wrong ?!?!?
but.. this is history .

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Come on Lau. Take it easy. Tomorrow you will feel better. It's all for fun, not to be angry. Treat it like that only Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum