rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) Vc7ltro6SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) Empty SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) 16th April 2016, 5:23 am

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Hi!

For the SRD S3, we're gonna be using an anti-cheater software provided by SIM RACING TOOLS.

Its main advantages are:

- Very easy and simple to use after it's all installed and configured.

- It does NOT cause graphical lags on the game (it runs smooth on background while you play)

- There's NO need to send a log after you play (your game info is sent automatically and 'live' while you play)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:

- Step 1 - DOWNLOAD:

You need to create/register an account on their website ( http://www.simracingtools.com ), which is very quick, easy, simple and, obviously, for free.

Click on 'Download Client', at the top left of the screen.
SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) NJFhoT3

A new page will open.
Roll it down a bit and look for the following link (a little to the right) - and click on it (maybe the version is already higher than 2.20 - that's ok - just click on it anyway):
SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) CMJpFgO
- Step 2 - INSTALL:

Unrar (extract) the 'SimRacingTools_installer.zip' file you've just downloaded.

Install it (as any other program), by clicking on the 'SimRacingTools_installer.exe' file.

You can install it at any folder you want on your computer (I suggest to create a folder called 'SimRacingTools' under your rFactor main folder).
SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) XNM85pU
- Step 3 - CONFIGURE (after the installation):

Open it on your computer (right-click on the 'SimRacingTools.exe' file and open it as Administrator - I also suggest to create a shortcut to it on your desktop).
SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) ZPjPtt0

Wait until it connects to the SimRacingTools server.

Click on the 'Config' icon, on the top right.
SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) ZMj1vMR

Click on the 'rFactor 1' icon, in the middle.
SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) PZXYegG

Click on the green 'Download' link to download the 'Telemetry Plugin, 32bit version'.
SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) 1C2WIkF

It must be placed into rFactor 'Plugins' folder.
SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) ZTJodQP

Click on the green 'Download' link to download the 'Telemetry Configuration File'.
SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) CitZ5sV

It must be placed into your rFactor main folder.
SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) FLHZgAS
- Step 4 - USE (after the configuration):

Open the anti-cheat software (right-click on the 'SimRacingTools.exe' file and open it as Administrator - I also suggest to create a shortcut to it on your desktop).

Wait until it connects to the SimRacingTools server.

Open your rFactor.

Play rFactor normally.

When you're done playing, just close rFactor first.

Then close the anti-cheat last.

...and that's it!

IMPORTANT:

After it's all installed and configured properly, YOU WILL ONLY NEED TO DO THE 'STEP 4' before each SRD Events.
- Step 5 - JOINING OUR LEAGUE (inside SimRacingTools):

Now the SRD drivers (you) must be added to the 'SRD (SimRacingDrivers)' league, inside SimRacingTools.

Go to their website again ( http://www.simracingtools.com ) - you must be logged in.

Click on 'Leagues' at the top middle.
SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) YlcLoi6

Browse for the 'SRD (SimRacingDrivers)' league and click on it.
SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) WawJJ3i

Click on 'Link To This League'.
SRD S3 - ANTI-CHEATER (SimRacingTools) Exsrcn5
CONGRATS - it's ALL done!!!
AGAIN:

After it's all installed and configured properly, YOU WILL ONLY NEED TO DO THE 'STEP 4' before each SRD Events.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

I can see the drivers who are connected to our league inside SimRacingTools, 'live', through their website.

For ALL the SRD events, the drivers MUST be connected to our league inside SimRacingTools - meaning they MUST have their SimRacingTools anti-cheat opened, properly configured and working, right before opening rFactor and joining our server.

If a driver is not connected (doesn't have their anti-cheat opened and/or working properly), they will be asked to 'fix' that (by following the 'Step 4' instructions, otherwise they will be removed (kicked) from the event.

So, make SURE to turn your anti-cheat software ON, before opening rFactor and joining our server.

Once you're connected, I get 'live' feed/info from your game through the SimRacingTools website.

And IF someone is cheating by using any external program that gives any unfair advantage, and/or any car performance 'boost' (the actual cheat), or a known rFactor cheat software, or even if I get any 'unnatural' car components telemetry data/reading (like fuel that never ends, or tyres that never get worn, or increased grip, or engine power boosts/extra speed, etc), the SimRacingTools anti-cheat will accuse and inform me 'live' - and IF a driver is caught cheating, they will be BANNED right away (both from the server and from the league) - and by 'banned', I mean 'forever'.

So jah, please, do NOT cheat - play fair and have fun! Smile

Flag

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Version 2.22 is avaliable.

This means you'll get an update message when you open your V 2.20.

Just click on 'Click To Update' and it will download, update and restart the anti-cheater, automatically.

And now you're ready to use it again.

After that, just open your rFactor, join our server and race normally.

This will always be the exact same procedure in any other future updates.

The anti-cheater will NOT work if you don't update it.

If there's an update avaliable, it MUST be updated.

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum