rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
rFR S11 - R6 - European  Grand Prix - Incidents Vc7ltro6rFR S11 - R6 - European  Grand Prix - Incidents Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S11 - R6 - European Grand Prix - Incidents

+6
Manos
Rib96
Denis_Belarus
Sexy Brigadeiro
igor.twin
Blackfox
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

REPORT YOUR INCIDENT(S) HERE IN 24HOURS AFTER THE RACE

LAP & TURN/SECTOR

igor.twin

igor.twin

Denis Belarus hit me and rotate me on lap 14, turn 2 or 3.

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

I have nothing to report myself.

Still here are my own replay files, if necessary:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3a21v99bao7sbdo

Official Replays can be found here:

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2077-rfr-gp-s11-official-replays#35056

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

Sorry Igor, you are very much slowed down. (Foolish turn head wall ) I have nowhere to go. I am very sorry that it happened. Sad

igor.twin

igor.twin

Actualy i want to let you pass after that turn becauce you was on fresh tires and i know that i do not have chance and dont want to ruin our races but you was to incautious. That realy ruin my race.

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

I am very sorry, Igor. But it was very slow. See my onboard. I correctly entered in the turn.

Rib96

Rib96

Lap 24, T8 (Coppice)
Denis goes to the right, I mantain my line and then he returns on the left, smashing me out the track.

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

I had my fight with Peter. I moved to the right a little bit, but to get a turn I had to go back to the left.

Manos

Manos

I think Lap 6 or 7 at Sector 1!One of the 2016 Renaults took me out and destroyed my rear!The car was all over the place after that!

Alaster

Alaster

I want to report multiple incidents, but there was no damage to my car. This message is just to remind all of us, about network lag and all that. I know I am slow... If you are faster than me, I will always let you pass in a safe section of the track. Let us respect each other, and keep in mind the nature of online racing. Donington was a wild and wacky race. We all must learn and race better for the next event.

So practice, practice, practice. And really, it sucks to see how some drivers ask how much rad/ducts/fuel/etc when you drive the laps to learn these things and setup your car. Also, remember to turn on the anti-cheat always to make it easier for our admins who work hard so we can race and enjoy escape velocity.

Anyway, you know what I mean. We all dream about being a pro racer; lets behave as a pro racer would.

http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

I couldn't agree more.

Thanks for this important message, Alaster - heads up, everyone!
Smile

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Lap 1 got hit by 2016 renault in second to last corner
Lap 2 got hit by 2006 renault in last corner

Some guys should start using mirrors for real, It might seem like I was braking late but thats where I brake in those corners in race conditions its just that other guys brake way earlier for some reason (you can check where I was braking in other laps), and I know I can make corners at that speed, and in both cases during turn in I was side by side. I usualy dont report stuff but this race was really ridiculous. I practiced and tested all stuff and was fastest guy on pure pace on liveracers and then my race gets ruined in first two laps.

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

Antonio Hreljanovic 1 wrote:Lap 1 got hit by 2016 renault in second to last corner
Lap 2 got hit by 2006 renault in last corner

Some guys should start using mirrors for real, It might seem like I was braking late but thats where I brake in those corners in race conditions its just that other guys brake way earlier for some reason (you can check where I was braking in other laps), and I know I can make corners at that speed, and in both cases during turn in I was side by side. I usualy dont report stuff but this race was really ridiculous. I practiced and tested all stuff and was fastest guy on pure pace on liveracers and then my race gets ruined in first two laps.

Lap 1 got hit by 2016 renault in second to last corner

You weren't side by side with me, you tried to dive bomb me and failed taking me with you. And your race wasnt ruined by other people, it was ruined by yourself spinning out and losing your front wing.

Matsu

Matsu

sorry to say this, but I think the report should contain the name of the pilots involved, only a measure of clarification, when the track had two cars of Renault 2016. I do not want to be rude, just to the proper orientation.
Grateful.

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

It's ok, Matsu.

The Stewards can identify WHO was involved in each incident when they check the replays.
We only need the LAP and TRACK SECTION of the incident.

Then we simply check that specific lap and track section of the driver who reported the incidents - and then 'automatically' we find WHO else was involved in it.

Posting the name of the drivers usually sounds like an 'acusation' and creates a bad mood between the drives and even pointless discussions and 'fights' between them here on the forum (or on track in future races) and it's good to try and avoid all of that, if possible.
Smile

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

CLOSED

Matsu

Matsu

That's ok, sorry about this!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]