rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
rFR S11 - R17 - Pacific Grand Prix - Incidents Vc7ltro6rFR S11 - R17 - Pacific Grand Prix - Incidents Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S11 - R17 - Pacific Grand Prix - Incidents

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

REPORT YOUR INCIDENT(S) HERE

LAP & TURN

rFR S11 - R17 - Pacific Grand Prix - Incidents Fuji_s10

Raccoon

Raccoon

Lap 1 turn 3 was a complete shambles, Gatis move over in braking zone then I get spun by Igor Milancovic, ruin my race >Sad

igor.twin

igor.twin

Mobsy, you was spining and then run on me and spin both of us. I did not do anything to you. My race was ruined then too.

Raccoon

Raccoon

I couldn't do anything else you came inside me in turn 4

igor.twin

igor.twin

No, i was outside of you. First you spin on one side then you want to recover but spin on oposite direction and run on me. someone else causing your spining and then we both go of track.

Raccoon

Raccoon

I wasn't spinning on the outside I was taking a normal line into turn 4

igor.twin

igor.twin

No, you dont. You was recovering from spining, but then because of some reason you drive to right. Look replay from my car. I see that you spining to the left in front of me, but then i dont see you any more and go more right just because i dont want to hit you. Then sudenly you just go in front of me from the left, but you have enough space and should just drive straight. Why are you going to right?

Raccoon

Raccoon

You were going really far to the left, not to the right

igor.twin

igor.twin

Look, renault driver was guilt for your situation. That is it.

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Maybe there was also some lag involved, since the both of you claim to have seen something entirely different on your own screens.

I'd suggest both of you to please, upload your entire race replay file to MediaFire, or MEGA (or any other hosting services you like) and allowing the Stewards to have access to download them, so they can judge the whole incident a lot more clearly, knowing exactly what happened on each one of you's monitors - otherwiae they'll have only the Official Replay (file directly from the server) to base their judgement and will have to go with whatever that replay shows..

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:
I'd suggest both of you to please, upload your entire race replay file to MediaFire, or MEGA (or any other hosting services you like) and allowing the Stewards to have access to download them, so they can judge the whole incident a lot more clearly, knowing exactly what happened on each one of you's monitors - otherwiae they'll have only the Official Replay (file directly from the server) to base their judgement and will have to go with whatever that replay shows..
Please don't bother. Just take a short video with your mobile phone and post on our Whatsapp group. Faster and easier for everyone Wink

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Arek.. geez..

The only way for the stewards to analyze the incident properly, having the ability to pause the replay and to check it from all possible angles (cameras), slow motion and etc, is to have the drivers' own replay files - the complete files - as it's written on the Rules & Regulations.

Still it's up to the drivers if they want to provide the Stewards with that info or not - otherwise (as I said previously) the stewards will only have the official replays to 'guide' their analisis..

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I don't need to pause or play in slow motion to see and find out whether there was lag involved or not comparing to the official replay  Razz

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Great job, Mr. "Steward"...
Rolling Eyes

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

You wlecome. As always  Cool

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro