rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Final GP (shouting thread) Vc7ltro6Final GP (shouting thread) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final GP (shouting thread)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Final GP (shouting thread) Empty Final GP (shouting thread) 8th April 2012, 2:46 pm

Hey, guys, give us your feedback about the Final GP, pliss!

- Personal highligts
- Racing incidents of any kind
- General issues
- Funny/curious facts & etc.
Smile

2Final GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: Final GP (shouting thread) 8th April 2012, 4:34 pm

Shitty Race Very Happy

3Final GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: Final GP (shouting thread) 8th April 2012, 4:38 pm

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

same here nightmare Sad

4Final GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: Final GP (shouting thread) 8th April 2012, 4:53 pm

.............nice race scary but nice

5Final GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: Final GP (shouting thread) 8th April 2012, 4:57 pm

Terrible for me too.

On my 1st stint, with hards, I got all kinds of crazy shit happening in front of me... I had to brake and even go out of the track to avoid crashes... Some drivers when fighting with me, just literally threw their cars on the corners, like if they didn't give a fuck if we were crash each other or not... Sometimes I think I'm the only one who is actually careful with the others, but whatever... some might say that's racing, right?... And on the very few moments I had a 'clean track', I also made a few mistakes here and there... so, ALL of that made me had a terrible pace on the 1st stint and I lost too much time, which was crucial for the rest of my race and my 1 stop strategy and in the end it just didn't work so well...
Started in 10th... finished in 10th...
At least 'closed' the season scoring 1 point - the LAST point of the 1st season was MINE - yay!
Neutral

P.S. CONGRATS, AREK!!! cheers

6Final GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: Final GP (shouting thread) 8th April 2012, 5:02 pm

ADI

ADI

same for me, after I made a good start and led the race almost all the 1st stint, in the lap when I should've enter the pits on the back straight Luft attacks and being focused on him I forget to enter the pits!! lol (BTW Luft had a pretty fast pace! ), and then I have to make half of the next lap with a blown tyre...and you know how much time you lose doing that...Then at pit it seems that I also had damage repairing which I forgot to disable...so everything was ook. Apart of those 'great' events I also had some goings wide, 2 or 3 of them were in the gravel...As usual when sth its not according to plan I start losing my concentration. But I gotta stop doing them stupid mistakes! Very Happy
I hope for some better races next season Smile

And BTW congrats Arek, great driver and great sportsman! (and considering that you're one of the few with no TC, waw)

7Final GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: Final GP (shouting thread) 8th April 2012, 5:42 pm

We achieved exactly what we came for - both championships! Very Happy

I lost a lot of places in T1 when a Red Bull knocked me onto the grass, but I worked my way back up to Arek and as per my race goal, I shadowed him until the race finish.
I had some interesting battles with a very agressive Jure, and then Soutie who was catching us on fresh tyres. I backed off to give Arek some breathing space, but Soutie had amazing traction and got past me. I pushed a little to overtake again, but that wouldn't do any difference for the championship so I backed off and followed Arek home.

Congrats to Arek for the WDC, and to everyone else for a very enjoyable season. Hopefully next season is just as good!

8Final GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: Final GP (shouting thread) 8th April 2012, 6:32 pm

average race.
started 7th, got up to 4th after t1/2. but then i think on lap 3 or 4, otti spins me out and i had to wait for cars to go past me so i dropped down to 11th. then i had a nice battle with sven.
when it was time for my pitstop, ADI was in the middle of the pit entry lane going slowly and i had to enter the pits over the grass to avoid a collision.
i battled past two lotus cars, and then some others.
i found otti in the gravel trap, and we had a short battle, but i managed to hold him behind me.
on my 2nd stop, my teammate was in the pit box so i had to wait for a second.
then on the last lap Denis got past me, because i was saving my tyres and my engine.
could have done a lot better. i think collision with otti cost me at least 10 seconds maybe 15

9Final GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: Final GP (shouting thread) 8th April 2012, 6:50 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I see some complaints at the begining... Come one guys, it was awesome race Wink Really looks like we are getting pro. 16 finishers from 17 competitors is a great result and if Otti didn't have his engine failure we could have had everyone at the finish.

Now, something about my race which was very interesting and one of the best in my performance (I think that only China and Turkey were better). I had very good start from my grid passing Luft but then unfortunately I missed my braking point going very wide through the first corner. ADI took his chance taking the lead. But still wasn't bad for me - 2nd possition after first chinace. Although Luft was right behind and passed me in turn 4. I knew it wasn't something great because I promised to my teammate that I would be 1st after that section Razz but I decided to drive carefuly waiting how the things would happen.

At the middle of lap 2 I noticed a white car in my mirrors thinking: "hmmmm is that possible?" I checked my menu and it was true. Otti who started as 12th was right behind. That was the point I thought that fireworks are close... Razz To be honest I thought that we would finish close to each other and my Chilean friend would save his 9 points gap and take the title to Switzerland Smile Unfortunately for him he made a mistake, went into the grass and spun his car few laps later.

Well, I was controling the situation beeing on 3rd place watching ADI and Luft fighting in front of me. Gap was still close so I haven't pushed too much. Didn't want to do something which I would regret then Razz

On lap 8 I catched ADI who looked like as he had a problem. I was clucky because he got a puncture right in front of me. Was pretty close to hit him and my pants were almost full then Very Happy

Later on I passed Luft while we both pitting and after this stop on lap 9th I had some luck again. JURE and Adrian fought each other really hard just before the first turn. I went out from the pits right in front of them and almost got hit from JURE who has been touched by Adrian into his back.

Fortunately Adrian has passed him and then just follow me protecting my ass Smile I was having free track then and after some time I finally catched Sven who drove with one pit stop strategy. I had to pass him as quick as possible but he was able to keep me behind through a couple of laps. I think that it was the crutial time I've lost because Soutie reduced much time to me. If I haven't I could have won probably.

Then I went to my second pit stop and teammate Adrian made a great piece of work to keep Soutie behind. On the next lap Adrian made his own pit stop and then was REALLY CAREFUL while reentering the track. Thx mate, I will never forget that! Wink

At the end I had a passionate duel against Soutie who was really fast and had fresh tyres. When he passed Adrian I knew it would be really tough to keep him behind. I did my best but he was better. Congrats to him Smile

Anyway, I'd like to say that I'm very happy that I won this title. As I said after the race I want to dedicate it for the all members of the league Smile It was a nice season, some races were great, some were worse, we also had some problems but I hope that everyone spent a nice time having fun and I'm waiting for the next season. Thx for all! Smile

10Final GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: Final GP (shouting thread) 8th April 2012, 9:24 pm

At the beginning of the first lap, I ran into Bober.
My car was damaged and I could not go fast.
Nevertheless, I struggled to finish.
This championship was not very good for me.
I look forward to the new season.
Congratulations to Arcadia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum