rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
rFR S13 - TEST RACE 03 - SPAIN Grand Prix - Event Sign In (06/08/17) Vc7ltro6rFR S13 - TEST RACE 03 - SPAIN Grand Prix - Event Sign In (06/08/17) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S13 - TEST RACE 03 - SPAIN Grand Prix - Event Sign In (06/08/17)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

ATTENTION:

This is merely a TEST RACE, that does NOT count points for the S13 Championship.
Participation is NOT 'mandatory'.

But it's always a great opportunity to test and get familiar with the mod and prepare better for the season that will start soon - so, come and join us, this sunday!

IMPORTANT:
All official rules apply, though.
So, behave and drive as you do in any of the Championship Events.

ALL ABOUT S13 (registration, rules, mod, tracks, etc):
>>> CLICK HERE <<<

rFR S13 - TEST RACE 03 - SPAIN Grand Prix - Event Sign In (06/08/17) 9pOWoEV

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Alaster

Alaster

IN

http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

Eduardo Méndez

Eduardo Méndez
LAT
LAT

In.

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

IN Smile

igor.twin

igor.twin

What i have done to you Gustavo! You kicked me out from race because racing incident? I overtake you, than go right on straight to cover my position and than you do that?! Race incident! You cant block me from race because of that! LAT, what about that? And he restart race because of that? I dont say that i am not guilty, but block me?!!! I did not mean to crash n you on straight. It is f..... incident! Maybe it is all about some lag! You are not fair! How can i put replay here?

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

You blocked me TWICE on the main straight - your move was unfair and forbidden by rule.

Secondly, you destroyed my race at the very beginning with that and I NEED to test the mod - that's what these test races are made for, so you can NOT destroy anyone else's race at the very start - EVERYBODY NEEDS to test the mod and I NEED feeback from the races, because I'm adjusting the mod for the season - so these races are VERY important, in case you don't know.

And last but not least..
It wasn't the first time you block me (or other drivers), by moving your car towards them when they put their cars side by side to overtake you - you did that same thing to me at Road America, 2 seasons ago and killed my race there too.

So, you did the same thing in the past.. and you come back doing the same thing again..

You're NOT allowed (or ready) to race in our league like that.

It seems you did NOT read the rules - or if you did, it seems you did not UNDERSTAND the rules.

One thing or the other, it doesn't matter.
With THAT kind of driving behaviour, you can NOT race with us.

Replay of the incident:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wb64ne2krr0gc5v/Igor%20Milinkovic.mp4

igor.twin

igor.twin

What other drivers?! You have incident twice with me and I did not ready for race with you? I finish one season from begining to end, and finish very well. What other drivers?! We all have incident trough season, and dont tell me that I am not ready. My only mistake is that i have two incident with Great Leader.

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

You really didn't understand.

You had incidents with other people as well in the past.
And you also had a similar incident with me in the past.

And then today, you had that lame incident.

And it's not just about 'an incident', but about the TYPE of incident and the type of DRIVING MENTALITY the drivers show here.

And YOURS is one of the WORST ones we've seen in the league.

The point is:
You MUST be more careful with other drivers and you MUST AVOID incidents (instead of causing them).

Also...
I'm not the 'great leader'.
But I'm one of the Admins in this league - and the guy who is working his ass off, every day and night, 'losing' time of my life, to keep this league running and making the seasons, putting the mods and tracks together for YOU guys to have fun, all for free..

So.. show some respect.

If you can be HUMBLE and INTELLIGENT to UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT these things - that you MUST CHANGE to be a better driver - you're more than welcome to stay.

If not - if you REALLY think you're right and I'm wrong.. then your days in the league are numbered, mate.
Just keep that up and give me/us a real reason to ban you for good.

Your choice.

igor.twin

igor.twin

"And YOURS is one of the WORST ones we've seen in the league"... You gotta be kidding me! "...we've..."? Or just you? I have no more incident than others, and I think that I have only one penalty, and that for incident with you. For other incident it was no my guilt. So please just dont saying something like that. And I really understand all... Well ok... I am saying all that i want. No more talk from me about this! See you on track. Hopefully with no incident anymore...

Last edited by igor.twin on 6th August 2017, 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Yes, "we've" - or you don't think the admins talk about the drivers and their behaviour on track, just among us (LAT)?

But anyway..
I also already said all that I had to say.
And as I said, the choice to keep driving like that (or to change and improve) is yours.

The LAT will take whatever necessary action towards ANY driver who can't drive in the league according to our Rules and Racing Code of Conduct.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum