rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
rFR GP S14 ROUND 01 Pacific Gp - Incidents Vc7ltro6rFR GP S14 ROUND 01 Pacific Gp - Incidents Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR GP S14 ROUND 01 Pacific Gp - Incidents

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rFR GP S14 ROUND 01 Pacific Gp - Incidents Empty rFR GP S14 ROUND 01 Pacific Gp - Incidents 21st January 2018, 2:21 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

REPORT YOUR INCIDENT(S) HERE

LAP & TURN/SECTOR

IN 3HOURS AFTER THE RACE

rFR GP S14 ROUND 01 Pacific Gp - Incidents 1200px12

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Whole laps 11 and 23 - Enzo Pessegatti - This guy has no awarenes of what blue flag means and basic racing rules. I was leading the race coming up to him to lap him. 

Not only did he not let me through making me lose like 4 seconds but also crashed into me and tried to fight me, causing me damage in pits and costing me further 4 seconds. And thats only on the lap 11!! 

On 23rd lap I came to lap him and when I tried to do so again he defended agressively, and when I passed him with much care because I already knew it was gonna be fuckluster with him, he intentionaly crashed into me in the turn 10, then turn 13, and finaly hit me big time in turn 14, causing me to spin and massive damage to the rear of the car, costing me again like 8-9 seconds and a lot of damage.

Thankfuly I noticed damage before pitting this time and turned it off otherwise it would cost me even more. Please take all of this into consideration and give him proper penalty for it. Hitting, spinning, causing damage, and trying to block anyone while they are trying to lap you is absurd, let alone race leader, and costing him in the end not only just possible race win, but podium as well.

I dont think such behaviour is acceptable on track at all and should be banned.

I also appolagize to everyone for chatting in race, especialy if someone was affected by it, but I hope you understand after this. Still it doesnt justify my temper getting best of me, I accept whatever rules and stewards dictate about that.

Last edited by Antonio Hreljanovic 1 on 21st January 2018, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

I have nothing to report myself - although I must add that the incident between Tony and Enzo is very serious and unacceptable - still that doesn't justify Tony's chat either.

The admins will deliberate about both incidents, of course.

Here are my own replays (quali hot lap and full race), if necessary:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/35avc4poazh09hb

Official Replays - files directly from the server - can be found here:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2397-rfr-gp-s14-official-replays#37773

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

CLOSED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]