rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
rFR S15 - ROUND 01 - SEASON OPENER - Australia Grand Prix - Event Sign In (14/10/18) Vc7ltro6rFR S15 - ROUND 01 - SEASON OPENER - Australia Grand Prix - Event Sign In (14/10/18) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S15 - ROUND 01 - SEASON OPENER - Australia Grand Prix - Event Sign In (14/10/18)

+6
DannyTard
tomspeedx30
Matt Clipp
K.Ragland
Rib96
Soso01
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

IMPORTANT:

After the race, use this topic to post about your personal race highlights - your own moments that you'd like to be featured on the Race Highlights video that will be released a few days after the race!

Make sure to give the most accurate info about your highlights - like the example below:

LAP: (give the exact lap where the highlight happened)
TRACK SECTION: (give the track section - number/name of the corner/straight, etc)
DESCRIPTION:  (give a brief description of what the highlight is all about)

You can post as many of your personal highlights as you want!

P.S. This is NOT the Race Incidents Report topic.
Race incidents must be posted on another topic, created after the race.
All the incidents reported will be investigated by the Stewards and time penalties or grid drops can be applied, according to our
RULES & REGULATIONS.

rFR S15 - ROUND 01 - SEASON OPENER - Australia Grand Prix - Event Sign In (14/10/18) V7Cm7bY

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Soso01

Soso01

Out for this one (this is one of the four events I can't make due to work Sad )

Rib96

Rib96

in!

K.Ragland

hey there...
i am in too, but i am unsure about the time. is it a hr earlier or later for me in europe,germany???
so excited Smile

thx all

Matt Clipp

Matt Clipp

Racing

tomspeedx30

Racing

DannyTard

DannyTard

racing.

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Kenneth, the quali begins at 4pm, UK time.

So, you need to check the time at the UK and compare it with the time on Germany to be sure of the time difference and what time 4pm on UK will be in Germany for you.

You can check the UK time in here:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london

K.Ragland

thx a lot man...i wanst sure what uk time or zone it is..now i know its the regular uk time

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

No problem!

But hey, Kenneth, I still need you to pick a Driver Number - one that's available (78 is already taken)..

Please, check this list:

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2473-rfr-s15-drivers-numbers#38172

And update your info, here:

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2499-rfr-gp-s15-rules-regulations-registration#38309

Thanks!
Smile

K.Ragland

thx done Smile

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

(thanks, Kenneth! Smile )

ATTENTION, EVERYONE!

GENERAL TIPS ABOUT THE RACE:

- Get earlier to the server (if possible, about 30 mins before the Quali begins), so you can have time for some last mins practice and solve any problems that might appear.

- Make sure to RESPECT ALL THE RULES and also ALL of the other drivers on track with you.

- Be competitive and be aggressive as much as you want, BUT... ALWAYS DRIVE FAIR, leave space, respect all the rules and other drivers as said above and etc - drive CLEAN and HAVE FUN!

- Keep in mind this is just the first race of the season, so there's NO need to 'dive bomb' on T1 - don't go 'all or nothing' on the very first corner(s) of the very first lap(s) of the very first race of the season (or any other, as well) - be careful and don't ruin someone else's fun (they practiced and are excited about having a good race, just as much as you - and you don't want others to ruin your race either, right?).

- DO NOT ABANDON THE RACE: try your best to just keep going, no matter what happens. The more you stay on track and drive with the car/mod, the more you're gonna learn about it, get used to it and the faster and better you're gonna get for the future races!

- RESPECT THE WHITE LINE AT THE PIT EXIT - this is on the Rulebook and goes without saying, but it's always good to remind it: stay inside the white line, until it ends - don't endanger other cars already on track and don't try to gain time ilegally with a better line for T1, when leaving the pits (penalties WILL be applied for disrespecting this rule).

- Make sure to have your ANTI-CHEATER properly installed and working, for it's MANDATORY for ALL of our races - drivers without the Anti-Cheater (installed AND working properly) can NOT race and will be removed from the server.

TIPS ABOUT THE MOD:

- Tyre choice is free throughout the whole 'weekend' (meaning you can pick ANY tyre compounds during the quali and race and there's no Parc Ferme).

- On the 'General' tab and 'Engine' section of the car setup, there are two ( 2 ) 'Boost Mapping' settings. You CAN sign keys and switch between them while driving, at anytime, BUT, I strongly suggest to use the 'Q Mode' only during the Quali and the 'R Mode' only during the race, for your engine may blow at some point in the race if you use the Q Mode to much and/or for too long and it's very hard to keep that under control - be advised!

- Also on the 'General' tab and 'Engine' section of the car setup, there are three ( 3 ) 'Engine Mixture' settings. You CAN sign keys and switch between them while driving, at any time, but keep in mind how they work: Poor Mix = saves more fuel, but car is slower; Rich Mix = uses more fuel, but car is faster; Normal Mix = middle ground between the two other Mixes. You CAN complete the race starting on full tank (100 L) and using only the Normal Mix. Or you can use the Poor Mix during some laps or moments of the race to save fuel and start the race with a bit less than 100 L OR use the Poor Mix to save some fuel, so you can use the Rich Mix at other moments of the race. BE CAREFUL: if you use the Rich Mix for too long, you MAY run out of fuel and not be able to complete the race - remember: there's NO refueling on the pit stops!

- This car/mod seems to have a better performance with MORE wings (not to mention that even with high wings and the right gear ratios, you can easily get to speeds over 300 km/h and have a great cornering - so I'd suggest to focus on cornering, more than on top speed with it)

- To save the tyres, try to drive (especially to turn / take the corners) as smoothly as possible. Also try to use the smaller Steering Lock that's comfortably possible for you. Keep in mind the tyres do NOT 'blow' when they get to 0% of their life on rFactor 2. But the car gets a bit worse to drive and obviously, a bit slower as well. BUT sometimes it's worth to stay on track for a few more laps with 0% tyres, if that's to avoid an extra pit stop that would cost you even more time - also remember there are the Hards and Medium tyres, which will be usually the main tyres to use during the races and the softer compounds are usually for the Quali only, or for tracks with a very low tyre wear.

- PRACTICE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, for that's the only way to get used to the mod and learn more about it - and get faster and better in overall!

All in all, I wish everyone a VERY good, nice and FUN race and season - see ya'll on track!!!
Flag

Juan Caires

Juan Caires

In.

Twindle

Twindle

IN

Twindle

Twindle

L1 Start
L10 T12

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Twindle

Twindle

I know, these are highlight recommendations  Very Happy

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Ok, mate - thanks then!

But if possible, give also a brief description of them, so I know exactly what to add to the vid (or not)..
Razz

Kimi Saibonen

At the start i dodged some cars which had an accident
And Lap 4 Turn 1, me and Sexy were fighting i got on the grass, then i lost the back and had a huge chain reaction crash.

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sorry to hear that, mate..
=/

If you think it was my fault, feel free to report it to the Stewards, please.

Better luck next week - cheers!
Smile

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

MY OWN RACE HIGHLIGHTS:

LAP: 03
TRACK SECTION: T9
DESCRIPTION: Nice (and clean) defense against Arek, who goes out of the track.. Very Happy

LAP: 04
TRACK SECTION: T1
DESCRIPTION: Overtake over Kimi Saibonen, for 4th place!

DESCRIPTION: Defense against Danny Robbins 01.

TRACK SECTION: T13
DESCRIPTION: Defense against Danny Robbins 02.

TRACK SECTION: T16
DESCRIPTION: Defense against and little scratch with Danny Robbins.

LAP: 05
TRACK SECTION: T11 & T12
DESCRIPTION: Defense and incident with Danny Robbins (not exactly a highlight though).. Razz

- Extra
LAP: 01
DESCRIPTION: Arek spinning by himself.. Razz

tomspeedx30

MY OWN RACE HIGHLIGHTS:

LAP: 01

Arek lost the rear at the exit of T9 and i take P2 from him

LAP: 14
TRACK SECTION: T16

Matthew pits from the lead and i take P1

[b]LAP:
end of 15 beginning of 16
TRACK SECTION: Pit lane, start / finish straight
[/b]

I pit from the lead and when i exit the pits, i'm not too far from Matthew who takes the lead back

[b]- 04
[b]LAP:
29 ( last lap )
TRACK SECTION: Start / Finish straight
[/b][/b]

[b]I finish 0.2 sec behind Matthew on the start / finishing line[/b]

[b]BONUS :
[/b]

[b]LAP : after we cross the finishing line
[/b]

[b]TRACK SECTION : between T2 and T3[/b]

[b]Both of us side by side to congratulate each other for the 1-2 Finish[/b]

[b]TRACK SECTION : between T4 and T5 on the outside of the track[/b]

[b]Donuts from Matthew and I to celebrate our 1-2 Finish
[/b]

Last edited by tomspeedx30 on 15th October 2018, 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing information)

Rib96

Rib96

MY OWN RACE HIGHLIGHTS:

LAP: 04
TRACK SECTION: just after T2
DESCRIPTION: Big crash. Nothing more to say lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum