rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Introduction about myself Vc7ltro6Introduction about myself Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction about myself

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduction about myself Empty Introduction about myself 1st November 2018, 8:52 pm

drs_tgc

Hey everyone... My name is Thom Mennink. I've just joined the league and I really don't know what to expect... I've joined a few smaller rFactor leagues and I drove in the Raceconnect BMW 1 Cup... But raceconnect is going to stop after 11 years of competition... which is quite sad, so I searched for a new league and here we are today!

I'm very nervous for my debut race next year... since I want to finish my current season at raceconnect first... but after that I'll join some races here too for sure!

2Introduction about myself Empty Re: Introduction about myself 2nd November 2018, 2:48 am

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Hello, Thom and welcome!

It's great to hear you'd like to join us - but I'm sorry to hear about your other league, especially knowing they're active for 11 years - we're active since 2011, but we hope to stay like this for a lot of years to come!

It's all good if you want to join us only in 2019 - we will come back with a new season on the second half of january - or at the very beginning of february, in the worst case.

Still, if you want to join us for the current season - so you can get a 'taste' of how our league is and etc (don't worry about getting good results or scoring a lot of points, or fighting for the Championship - although MAYBE you'd end doing all of that anyways - who knows?!)..

We're going for our 4th (out of 10) races in this 15th league season, so there's still time for you to join us and just have some fun!

I also strongly suggest you to join us on Discord and stay in touch with everything that's going on and also to know and talk to the other drivers and etc.

Long story short:
All you need to know and do about the league and to make joining us official, can be found on the link below and all the links inside of it:

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1509-joining-the-rfactor-racers-league-read-this-first#29739

See you around!
Flag

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum