rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Race REPORT & PICTURES - 01 - Japanese GP (Suzuka) Vc7ltro6Race REPORT & PICTURES - 01 - Japanese GP (Suzuka) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 01 - Japanese GP (Suzuka)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Japan GP - Suzuka (Sunday, may 6th, 2012) – Race Report, by Sexy Brigadeiro Smile

DISCLAIMER:
For those reading it for the 1st time (and for those who 'forgot' about what I'm gonna say...) my reports are NOT 'journalistic' AT ALL and they're also written in an informal, silly and (hopefully) funny way ON PURPOSE and I only intend to make them, somehow, 'enjoyable' to read.

I usually focus on the podium finishers and most important things that happened on the race, so, sometimes it's 'hard' to say something about each driver on the race - if you want to know more details about each driver's race, just go to the SHOUTING THREAD topic (each race has its own ST topic) where the drivers talk about their own races, with their own point of views, opinions and etc - so, don't get sad/mad at me if you can't find your own name on my reports and here's a general tip from me to the drivers:

Wanna be on Sexy's report(s)?!... Then make a good race - HA! Very Happy

Technical stuff:
I use the game replay (for some specific moments of the race - no, I DON'T watch the WHOLE replay of EACH driver, ffs!... Did that before and it took me more than 3 or 4 hours to write a damn report - NOT smart... Neutral), the info I get directly from you guys on each Shouting Thread topic and also a program called Autosim Analyzer, which converts the data from the game into graphics and sheets with the drivers positions, lap times, pit stops and everything else - it IS a good software, but SOMETIMES is not 100% accurated (still it's the only one I have for now) so, I'm sorry if I put any wrong info on my report(s) - and on this case, don't freak out and no flood plain, pliss! Just leave a comment below and let me know and I will correct/update the report with the right info a.s.a.p.! Cool

With that being said... I hope you enjoy the reading... sick

P.S. There are pictures (by Arek) only from the 2nd race on - sorry...

Well, well, well... we're back in action!!!
After a whole month of 'rest' (in fact, of tests on Suzuka...) The League is back - bigger, stronger and better!!!
And we have some pretty good news for this new season!!!
First of all, we now have a 'Current World Champion' - Arek - who's gonna try to defend his Title and make it 'double or nothing'!
And we also have some drivers wanting 'revenge' and trying to get the title that could've been theirs on the last season, like Otti, The Dildo Boy/Barbie Girl and Stig, The Stig... Not to mention some pretty strong drivers who entered the league in the middle of the season and couldn't fight for the title then, but now they'll certainly be doing that, like soutie and Adrian S Shole!
Not to mention we also have some pretty good drivers back to the league, like Fish... Deadfish, Cueball and pxr5 - great to have you back, mates!!!
And also other pretty good drivers who seek for a better season this time and also have a chance to fight for the title like Tommy Mac Eye, The Boss (Sven), ADI and lots of other great drivers (myself, NOT included)...
And, last but not least, we also have NEW drivers!!! And some of them are pretty damn fast!!! So, welcome to the league, raikkO, Jean, Kurt and Jackblack!!!
We even had to add a new team, the Benetton 2000 looking Blue Arrows, beautifully painted by Tom McKay and with it we have now 26 seats and 26 drivers (we even have a reserves list now, for drivers wanting to join when there's an avaliable seat, so... do your best to keep your seats, gentlemen and make sure to be 'active' on the league - practice sessions, races, etc)...
So... I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a GREAT season, even better than the previous one - and Suzuka is only the 1st of 17 races!!! Surprised

So, about the race day and race itself:

Race Day started with the quali session, which is also 'new' compared to last season - we now have only 1 quali session (instead of 3) and it lasts 30 minutes with NO parc ferme (which we had last season and it sucked!), so now the drivers can REALLY develop a quali set and a race set (instead of using the 'race set with low fuel' like on the 3rd quali session last season, due to that parc ferme shit) and that makes the quali even more interesting now - the main change is about the tyre wear - due to the parc ferme, the drivers had to save their tyres on quali last season, because whatever they used on quali, would be carried to the race and then some drivers didn't even go to the track to quali... but now it's different and within those 30 minutes, everyone can go to track and do how many laps they want (and as I said before, the quali sets are also faster), so it's a pretty exciting quali session now!!!
And as we expected, it WAS actually prety exciting in Suzuka!!!
The lap times were pretty good and lots of drivers had close times, but just like on the movie 'Highlander'... 'There can only be ONE' (on pole) and guess WHO got the 1st pole of the season and also an extra point on the drivers' and constructors' championships (jah, another new thing on this season)?!...
Well, another 'rookie'... raikkO, who just joined the league about a week ago, with a pretty damn good 1:31.081... and it makes me think: how NOOB are we?! scratch - soutie and Adrian did the same when they joined the league (soutie also won his 1st race in here, on Turkey - and Adrian won his 2nd one, in Mexico), so... would raikkO be able to do the same?!...

Another important facts about the quali session:
- Otti had some wheel/pedals issue and just gave up of racing... Well, it seems that the McFly (chicken) family is growing... Anyway... after the race, he found out he had it configured to PS3 instead of PC... Sleep
- Cueball got online at the end of the quali session.. didn't have time to take a lap, but on time enough to actually race, but... when the lights went green at the race start, he just stayed in his garage... probably listening to Weezer's In The Garage song... - nice tune, BTW!!! drunken

- Ok, but WHAT ABOUT THE DAMN RACE?!?!?!

- U MAD, BRO?!...

GREEN LIGHTS!!! And...

As ALMOST every race... we ALMOST had a clean start... Grisu had a great start, overtaking Adrian and then raikkO on the braking for T1 and getting the lead, but raikkO got his revenge at T2 exit and right before the esses he got the lead again. Adrian kept the 3rd place after a 'small' touch with Tom on the straight... Tom tried to overtake Adrian, who just kept his line, but Tom touched Adrian's rear a little bit and also enough to lose control of his car and went to the grass - he was lucky for not crashing the wall or getting hit by another car(s), but at the same time, lost practically all positions and just threw his whole quali session on the trash... No one to blame though. It was just a normal race incident and unfortunately Tommy ran out of luck on that move, so... it was gonna be a recovering race for him...

On the braking for T1, things started to get a little rough...
Arek followed Luft and 'blocked' soutie - soutie had to brake (or go to the grass - so he chose to brake...) and ended up hitting Joe, who hit the 2 Ferraris on T1 and on T2 also touched ADI in front and got hit by Goa on his rear... Was Joe playing pinball or something?!... Jah, his McLaren was the ball... Anyway...

Sven got 'sandwiched' between Joe and ADI and after a few small bumps, he went out on T1, falling to 18th place and recovering a few places with the other drivers crashes and mistakes - made a good recovering race, saved tyres, made only 1 pit stop and in the end got the 5th place - not bad, Boss!

Still on the 1st lap, ADI braked a little bit too much on the esses and cars behind braked even more, which caused a 'few' incidents, accidents and crashes... It wasn't on purpose, obviously! And it was probably due to the lack of practice he had at Suzuka, especially with his race setup and other cars around... Still he got a warning (penalty) for a 'reckless' driving - tsc, tsc, tsc... Mate, you noob! Razz
And two biggest victims were pxr5 and Goa...
Pxr5 lost his wing, got to the pits and stayed on track, but actually gave up from the race... I'm sorry it wasn't exactly a good re-start for you mate... But don't worry, because it's a long season and a LOT will happen yet! Wink
And Goa had a good start, tried to survive the 1st corners, but hit Joe McLaggen when ADI braked, spun and also got hit by deadfish and Arnie, lost front wing and front left suspension... Got a penalty for speeding at the pit entrance and after everything, got back right behind px, but right before the Degner corner (T8), he just 'disappeared' - probablt lost connection...

On lap 2, one of the fastest guys made a REALLY 'noobish' move and it was soutie (LOL)! He was on 5th place following Denis_Belarus at T1, but due to the draft, he lost downforce and went off of the track... the only problem is that he smashed his Virgin on the wall (that was a weird sentence... scratch ), so... he was automatically 'teleported' to Melbourne... What a Face

On lap 3, it was time for Denis to make a mistake too... He had a good start, going from 6th to 4th, but went off of the track at Spoon's exit and fell to 7th and while still trying to recover, got overtaken by Tom McKay on the braking for the last chicane, falling to 8th, but had a consistent race and in the end, finished in 6th, the same starting position.

On lap 5, deadfish was on 12th place when he stepped the exit kerb on T1, lont control, hit the wall, lost front wing, went to the pits, got lapped and also got penalty for speeding (entrance)... What a combo! After everything, got back in 16th, on the 7th lap and was right behind JackBlack - had a good fight, but made a mistake on the last esses corners a couple of laps later and then just stayed on the track and earned the positions of the DNF guys - finished in 13th, 2 laps behind the leader... Also not exactly the best re-start on the league, but at least he is looking forward to the next race, so... that's the spirit!!! sunny

On lap 8, Luft (6th place) was on Arek's (5th place) ass... and he thought it was Tom (I guess his team radio wasn't working...) and then they started a pretty good fight until the lap 10, when both of them went to their pit stops...

On lap 10 Arek and Luft kept fighting even inside the pit lane, but Arek got back on track on 8th place, this time with Joe McLaggen on his ass (Yo, Arek! Next time just borrow Otti's dildo... Razz ), but Luft got a penalty for speeding at the pit entrace - which BTW is pretty tricky on Suzuka and other drivers also had the same hard time in braking properly there...
raikkO, who was leading, was actually one of the guys who got that same penalty and saw his chance for the win, at his very 1st race (just like soutie), slip away through his fingers... jah, poetic, but sad... except for Adrian! Very Happy
Adrian was in 3rd and made his 1st stop on the same lap and got back on track in 6th place.
raikkO got back in 4th, but had to serve his penalty, coming back only in 8th place...
And Grisu got the lead, since he was going for his 1 stop strategy - looking good for the win until then!...

On lap 11, Adrian started to get some positions back and his first victim was Sven... S Shole overtook The Boss on the hairpin and it was an unfair fight between Old x New tyres... - guess who won?!... Sleep
And with other drivers pit stops, Adrian finished the lap in 3rd, right behind Tom (2nd) and Grisu (1st).
ADI also made his pit stop on this lap, but... also got a penalty for speeding... Oh, boy!... Neutral

On lap 12, Tom makes his pit stop and Adrian earns the 2nd place and start to go after Grisu...
Grisu also went to the pits, but he had a good lead and it was enough for him to get back on track still in 1st place and looking even better for the win! But Adrian was only 1,6 secs behind Grisu now and also a little faster on the following laps - race heating up!!! bom
ADI went to the pits again to serve his penalty and guess what?!... He got ANOTHER penalty for speeding - LMAO!!! REALLY not your day, Mate - I'm REALLY sorry!!!... But I can't 'not laugh' either... Razz (sorry! Embarassed )
And remember the penalty Luft got on lap 10? Well after paying it, he made a mistake on the last esses corner - lost control, spun, hit the wall, lost front wing and his good race was all screwed up - what a 'lucky' guy!... Got back in 15th place on the 13th lap and was able to regain a few positions and in the end at least got the very last point of the race, finishing in 10th place - yay! Neutral

On laps 14 and 15, we had the newcomer Jackblack crossing the pit exit white line (jah, on BOTH laps) just like Kurtmudgeon (lap 20) and pxr5 (lap 2)...
Guys, Tom not only wrote all the rules (along with Joe), but also made drawings explaining some 'race situations' and made a few ones SPECIFICALLY about the pit exit white line... WHICH PART YOU GUYS DIDN'T UNDERSTAND?!?!?!
(check it again HERE - on page 10)

On lap 18 Arek (3rd) makes his 2nd pit stop and comes back in 5th place, right in front of Sven, but The Champion was faster on the next laps...
Joe, who was using hards also makes his one and only pit stop and put softs for the last laps. He finished in 7th (started in 9th) - had a few good fights, couldn't hold the fastest guys while using hards, but in the end scored a few points, which is always good! Congrats, muchacho - arriba!!! cheers

On lap 19 it was time for Adrian to make his 2nd pit stop and he was hoping he could come back even faster than Grisu and try to win - which would be hard, since Grisu was doing a good race and going pretty fast as well...
Adrian also had raikkO on his S Shole again (lol) but Kangaroo Kid was a little faster and held the 'rookie' behind him.

On lap 20 another X-File for Mulder & Scully to solve: Jackblack was entering the pitlane when he suddenly 'vanishes' and is out of the race - connection issues, or just abducted by ETs?! affraid

On lap 21, we had Jean (11th place) 'blocking' Tom (4th) under a blue flag... Jean was going to be lapped, but thought he could stay ahead until after T9 and let Tom pass there, but Tom was pretty faster than Jean and both of them colided on T9 - Tom passed and Jean got off the track, hit the wall and lost his front wing... After he pit for a new wing, he got back in 13th, but... also 'earned' a penalty (stop & go) not just for taking too long to let a faster car pass when being lapped, but also because that caused a collision... Sorry, Jean! We know you didn't do it on purpose, but we must follow our own rules so...
Anyway...

Remember I said Grisu was leading the race, made only 1 stop and still was going pretty damn fast and looking good for the win?!?!?!... Jah, too good to be true, right?!... EXACTLY!!! So...
His engine decided to take an earlier flight to Melbourne (it was missing soutie) and it was bye bye Suzuka, both for Grisu and his new Williams car (he was on McLaren last season)... - BTW, the 2 Williams were looking good, but got out of the race almost on the same lap... from heaven to hell, without stops - whoo-hoo!!! Twisted Evil
And with that, Adrian S Shole just had a HUGE smile on his aussie face when he got the lead... Surprised He even made the fastest lap of the race, with a pretty good 1:33.200... Shocked

On lap 23, Adrian could smile even more, because raikkO, the closest driver to him, made a mistake on the esses and just couldn't fight against Adrian anymore...

And when things seemed to be done and over, on the very last lap, we still had time for another great fight/highlight of the race:
Fighting for the last spot on the podium (3rd place) Arek overtakes Tom at the 130R corner, but... Tom tried to overtake back at the 'Senna/Prost chicane', at the very last meters of the race... They touched each other.... Arek tried his best to stay on track and... made it! Tom goes offtrack, but... gets back too!
Still Arek was able to stay in front and got that podium - Tom got a lollypop. Razz

And that was it, kids:
CONGRATS TO ADRIAN S SHOLE for the victory!!!
CONGRATS TO RAIKKO for the 2nd place and GREAT 1st race on the league (don't forget he got the pole and he was just a 'rookie')!!!
CONGRATS AREK, the Defending Champion for at least appearing on the podium picture!
And CONGRATS for EVERYONE who just finished the race, especially the 'rookies', raikkO (with an amazing 2nd place - almost a victory) Jean and Kurt!!! Most of us didn't finish our very first races in here, but you guys did and on a hard track, so... CONGRATS again and again!!! Smile

For ALL the other pointers, just take a look below!!! Senna

NEXT RACE: Australian GP - Melbourne - MAY 13th, 2012 - Mom's Day - Hi, Mom!!! Very Happy
JAPAN DRIVERS’ POINTS (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1 – Adrian S Shole (Renault) – 25 points
2 – raikkO (Blue Arrows) – 19 points (18+1 for pole)
3 – Arek (HRT) – 15 points
4 – T McKay (RBR) – 12 points
5 – Sven (Ferrari) – 10 points
6 – Denis_Belarus (STR) – 8 points
7 – Joe McLaggen (McLaren) – 6 points
8 – BlackFox (Lotus) – 4 points
9 – Arnoldinhu (Lotus) – 2 points
10 – Luft_inspektor (RBR) – 1 point

JAPAN CONSTRUCTORS’ POINTS (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1 – Renault – 25 points
2 – Blue Arrows – 19 points (18+1 for pole)
3 – HRT – 15 points
4 – RBR – 13 points
5 – Ferrari - 10 points
6 - STR – 8 points
7 – McLaren – 6 points
8 – Lotus – 6 points
DRIVERS’ CHAMPIONSHIP - After 1 race (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1 - Adrian - 25 points
2 - RaikkO - 19 points
3 - Arek - 15 points
4 - Tom - 12 points
5 - Sven - 10 points
6 - Denis - 8 points
7 - Joe - 6 points
8 - Black - 4 points
9 - Arnie - 2 points
10 - Luft - 1 points
11 - Kurt - 0 points
12 - Jean - 0 points
13 - Dead - 0 points
14 - Grisu - 0 points
15 - pxr5 - 0 points
16 - Soutie - 0 points
17 - Goa - 0 points
18 - Cueball - 0 points
19 - Jack - 0 points
20 - ADI - 0 points
21 - Otti - 0 points
21 - Stig - 0 points
21 - Sexy - 0 points
21 - Bober - 0 points
21 - Alex - 0 points
21 - Tony - 0 points

CONSTRUCTORS’ CHAMPIONSHIP - After 1 race (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1 - Renault - 25 points
2 - Blue Arrows - 19 points
3 - HRT - 15 points
4 - RBR - 13 points
5 - Ferrari - 10 points
6 - STR - 8 points
7 - McLaren - 6 points
8 - Lotus - 6 points
9 - Sauber - 0 points
10 - Williams - 0 points
11 - Virgin - 0 points
12 - Mercedes - 0 points
13 - Force India - 0 points

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 4th June 2012, 11:54 pm; edited 16 times in total

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Nice script Smile

raikk0

raikk0

good job Very Happy:D

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

Nice text Sexy Smile

Nice text very god Smile !!!!

*** UPDATE ***

REPORT UPDATED!!!

It was 'actually written' now.
Sorry if it's too long (or boring), but... it's better than nothing (or just that silly script), right?
Smile

nice report but pffff adrian had such a slow and terrible start and i couldn't possibly avoid him because i could not expect such an awful start lol, all i did was move to the right slightly! i wasn't even trying the overtake lol

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Yeah, now is much more better! Great job Smile

Well, I wasn't in a good mood to write a good one on the last days, so I'm sorry for the delay and I'm sorry if it's not so 'funny' this time, but... I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. It looked like a good race to me and it's a shame I couldn't be there... MAYBE I can race in Melbourne, but I'm NOT looking forward to it, so... whatever... I hope I can, at least, race the few tracks where I'm not so slow compared to the rest of you...
Smile

pxr5

pxr5

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Well, I wasn't in a good mood to write a good one on the last days, so I'm sorry for the delay and I'm sorry if it's not so 'funny' this time, but... I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. It looked like a good race to me and it's a shame I couldn't be there... MAYBE I can race in Melbourne, but I'm NOT looking forward to it, so... whatever... I hope I can, at least, race the few tracks where I'm not so slow compared to the rest of you...
Smile

Yea Oz will be messy and its the track I hate the most. I dont enjoy any of the corners and im surprised so many love it.

LMAO!!! I also don't like it at all, px!!! Especially this version we have with those killer (too damn slipery) kerbs... I actually expect a pretty crashy race and I hope I can literlaly 'survive' this one IF I race...

there is NOTHING wrong with the kerbs

you are taking the corners too wide/too fast if you are slipping on them

because i can go extremely fast with zero problems. only spin when i run too wide outside of the white/yellow lines, or if i cut too much kerb (again cutting inside the lines)

which is just like any real kerbs and at any other track

in real life kerbs are made on painted conrete, not asphalt. they naturally don't have much grip

If I was going too fast I would be on the 24's just like you guys...
And if the problem with the kerbs was my driving style, I wouldn't be the only one spinning and crashing when stepping on them...

Not to mention I drive on keyboard, obviously without any FFB shit, so it's not easy to know exactly how 'in control' of the car I am, because I (obviously) don't have the same feeling as the wheelers drivers - it's ok and there's no one to blame for that, but... it seems to be easier for the wheel guys to control the car on slippery tracks - for instance: Hockenheim 88, Canada wet, Suzuka, etc - and now the damn slippery kerbs on Melbourne.

So, there's nothing I can do but cry about it.
You guys would also be frustrated if you were having an extremely hard time on a track where the fastest guys are 3 secs faster than you...

I don't blame you.
I blame the track... lol
Razz

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I can't disagree with you Tom Smile But now I would like to say something more about Sexy's report. I still think that you wrote too much. I mean volume of the text. Sometimes is better to write less and more shortly (I don't mean a script style right now as you did before). Just try to be focus on the main things, what happened etc, add some jokes into correct places and I would be great to read.

For example when I would wanted to read about one of previous races, let's say from last season. I open and I see very long text with some things which are not necessary Smile Don't get me wrong. I like very much your humor and your style of writting and this is great but as you said lately: "ehhh I'm not in the mood, I don't want to wite that all shit this time - fuck this" Smile I believe you did that because you knew that we expect a lot of text and there was a lot job to do by you. We don't! Smile Or at least me Razz

I would like to see your reports in a more "compact" way. And that would be easier for you. I see that you like to write a lot and haven't got any problems with that but everyone has "worse days" from time to time and there is no need to force yourself to do something if you don't feel like it because of some reason Smile

okay i understand that

but i really don't think the kerbs are so much worse than any other track

Thanks for the kind words, Arek and I also agree with you.
I just made this one pretty long 'on purpose', because it was the 1st one of the season and it was also for the 'new' drivers who are not used to it - so I tried to put 'all' the info I could on it.
But the next ones will be better - I promise!
Smile

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:If I was going too fast I would be on the 24's just like you guys...
And if the problem with the kerbs was my driving style, I wouldn't be the only one spinning and crashing when stepping on them...

Not to mention I drive on keyboard, obviously without any FFB shit, so it's not easy to know exactly how 'in control' of the car I am, because I (obviously) don't have the same feeling as the wheelers drivers - it's ok and there's no one to blame for that, but... it seems to be easier for the wheel guys to control the car on slippery tracks - for instance: Hockenheim 88, Canada wet, Suzuka, etc - and now the damn slippery kerbs on Melbourne.
Razz

Any force feedback wheel would't save you if you sudently lose your grip on a curb. I would say that if you play on wheel with force feedback and all that shit like shakeing etc it is much more easlier to get a spin. Try to imagine when you touch a KERB your wheel is all shakeing and turn itself whatever it wants Very Happy One wrong move and you get a spin. So you have to hold your wheel very strong. When I turn force feedback off there is easier to drive on curbs but... NO FUN I feel like I hold a dead body instead of my vital wheel Very Happy

Last edited by Arek on 11th May 2012, 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

I don't even know how it feels, because I NEVER drove (played a racing simulator) on a wheel...
But I believe the FEELING of knowing if your car is 'on track'/'in control' is a little better than on keyboard... so, I GUESS it's easier to AVOID a spin, because you can 'antecipate' it and correct the car before it's too late...
But maybe I'm wrong, since I never played with a FFB wheel... Razz

ADI

ADI

Some kerbs are tricky but I have to agree with Tom that they're not different from any other track, being that the corners are shorter on this track it feels that the kerbs get in the way more 'sudden'...And of course it had a lot to do with the setup, you might have a set that does not ride the kerbs well...(we still have to discuss this...Smile )

True, Mate!
Still I'm not expecting a great race and I just hope I can literally survive this one and, with luck, score a few points... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum