rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Highlight Video - Season 2 - 03. China GP Vc7ltro6Highlight Video - Season 2 - 03. China GP Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Highlight Video - Season 2 - 03. China GP

+2
Blackfox
pxr5
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pxr5

pxr5

Arrow Video of China GP race - Season 2. Arrow

rFactor Racers - WF1 League - 03. China por f1386675631

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

Nice one

GREAT job again, px!!!
I just missed the names of the drivers on top of the cars... I guess it makes it easier to identify 'who is who' in each scene...
But still I liked it pretty much!!!
Thanks for doing it for the league, mate!!!
cheers

P.S. I put the embebed code (instead of just the link) to the video on your post, ok?
Smile

pxr5

pxr5

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:GREAT job again, px!!!
I just missed the names of the drivers on top of the cars... I guess it makes it easier to identify 'who is who' in each scene...
But still I liked it pretty much!!!
Thanks for doing it for the league, mate!!!
cheers

P.S. I put the embebed code (instead of just the link) to the video on your post, ok?
Smile

Thanks. I know what you mean about name tags but they do look messy and kill any realism, your name wouldnt be visible anyway. Theres one scene in the video that to me looks very real for a few seconds and name tags would have made it look tacky.

I understand... But we all know it's not a real video and I still think it would be nice to have the names on the top of the cars...
But you are responsible for the videos and I like them very much, so I won't annoy you about that.
Thanks again for taking the time to editing them and congrats for another GREAT job!!!
Smile

pxr5

pxr5

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:I understand... But we all know it's not a real video and I still think it would be nice to have the names on the top of the cars...
But you are responsible for the videos and I like them very much, so I won't annoy you about that.
Thanks again for taking the time to editing them and congrats for another GREAT job!!!
Smile

The best thing to do is add name tags to the screen yourself so you can see both whos onboard camera it is and what cars are around you like i did with sony vegas in last seasons video, but with vegas its very time consuming, doing this on something like youtube is much easier.

It's ok. Really. I wasn't complaining. Just giving you a suggestion.
Smile

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Nice video and great reggae music Very Happy

nice video! what is the song? it gave the feeling of a gentle sunday afternoon drive lol

about the name tags - i don't think we need them. just learn the helmet colours. you know that sven and pxr are the ferrari drivers, sven is the blue helmet (alonso) and pxr is the yellow helmet (massa), i use red helmet, luft uses yellow helmet, etc etc. some of the other teams are trickier but it is possible.

also - how do you zoom in and out with the free move camera? (the one you can move with the mouse)

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

GREAT VIDEO PX!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

It's not for just me to recognize the drivers. I can do that pretty well.
I just think it's nice to have a video where anyone/everyone can clearly see who is who (especially when we show them to people from outside the league - my girlfriend, our other friends in real life - in case you have some... LOL)!

Sometimes it's not clear enough whose helmets are the ones on the screen and even some TV broadcastings today actually put computer generated name tags on top of the cars - which I think it's GREAT for those watching on the tv - so YES, having the tags wouldn't be 'non-realistic' (and don't forget it's just a game [NOT real life] anyway, guys)...

Not to mention it's just a very little thing that I'm suggesting and it wouldn't 'screw up the whole video', ffs!...

Years from now when we watch these videos again, we would think that having the name tags would've been a good idea...

I'm just sayin'...

pxr5

pxr5

Tom McKay wrote:nice video! what is the song? it gave the feeling of a gentle sunday afternoon drive lol

about the name tags - i don't think we need them. just learn the helmet colours. you know that sven and pxr are the ferrari drivers, sven is the blue helmet (alonso) and pxr is the yellow helmet (massa), i use red helmet, luft uses yellow helmet, etc etc. some of the other teams are trickier but it is possible.

also - how do you zoom in and out with the free move camera? (the one you can move with the mouse)

Its "musical youth - pass the dutchie" lol I thought the title was fitting even if the music isnt that suitable. I had no idea what music to use until a few minutes before uploading it.

I agree about the tags, I just dont like them, it looks like dodgem cars lol

Theres 2 camera types, look for "cam zoom" and "swingcam zoom"

also when using the onboard free look camera assign keys to the cam forward/left/right/back/up/down so you can put the onboard camera where you want.

pxr5

pxr5

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:It's not for just me to recognize the drivers. I can do that pretty well.
I just think it's nice to have a video where anyone/everyone can clearly see who is who (especially when we show them to people from outside the league - my girlfriend, our other friends in real life - in case you have some... LOL)!

Sometimes it's not clear enough whose helmets are the ones on the screen and even some TV broadcastings today actually put computer generated name tags on top of the cars - which I think it's GREAT for those watching on the tv - so YES, having the tags wouldn't be 'non-realistic' (and don't forget it's just a game [NOT real life] anyway, guys)...

Not to mention it's just a very little thing that I'm suggesting and it wouldn't 'screw up the whole video', ffs!...

Years from now when we watch these videos again, we would think that having the name tags would've been a good idea...

I'm just sayin'...

your name isnt visible anyway when using rfactor name tags unless we use a replay from someone else. Thats another reason I didnt use tags. i still think adding name tags after the video is made is better, you get to see who is onboard, in front and behind and it doesnt distract from the cars like the rfactor tags do.

raikk0

raikk0

great job pxr,i love that music lol!

pxr5

pxr5

raikk0 wrote:great job pxr,i love that music lol!

Thanks. Accidently showed the same scene of you and Adrian twice but i was juggling so many clips it got confusing.

Great video PXR

pxr5

pxr5

Denis_Belarus wrote:Great video PXR

Thanks amigo.

Im glad nobody noticed I put "1. china" instead of "3. china" lol

Hey, px, you put '1. China' instead of '3. China'... you noob!
Razz

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

Great video px!

Nice sounds too!

pxr5

pxr5

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Hey, px, you put '1. China' instead of '3. China'... you noob!
Razz

Damn, I thought I got away with it lol

Joe McLaggen wrote:Great video px!

Nice sounds too!
cheers

Someone noticed it... I don't know who... Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum