rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) Vc7ltro6Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim)

+2
soutie
Sven
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Germany GP - Hockenheim 2000/2001 (Sunday, march 3rd, 2013) – Race Report, by Sexy Brigadeiro Smile & pictures by Arek Razz

Once again we were in a 'controversial track'... Actually, most drivers love and miss the old and long Hockenheim layout, but unfortunately the version we got was a little too narrow and that could make things a little tricky... At the end of the race, a few drivers with a 'not so great' result were complaining about it (the track), but still it had little to none influence on the race itself, which was, although a little messy, especially on the first laps, also pretty exiting and fun - as almost every race in our amazing League!!! Now let's check out some of the race highlights:

► raikkO got his 3rd pole - all in a row - and that sets a record for this season - will it be broken? And if so, by whom? Or will it be improved even more?... Well, the fact is that raikkO still has a few 'issues' in having a RACE as good as his qualifyings... Razz

► lau FINALLY had a good race again - now I hope that helps to lift his motivation up for the next ones! Smile

► Arek FINALLY finished a race in front of me again (last time was in Monaco, zillions of years ago, in a far far away galaxy...), but still he finished in 3rd place, only a few secs in front of me (in 4th place) and YES, HE WAS LUCKY I had a 'few' issues in the race! Otherwise, I would've kicked his juvenil ass again! But don't worry, Areko! There's ALWAYS a next race to come... Twisted Evil

► My race wasn't exactly as good as my last one, but still it was good, especially taking into consideration all of the perils I went through... For those who wants to watch it, no need to cry! Here it is: https://youtu.be/4dieFfSL5T4?hd=1

► Remember Stefano, who made his very first official race at Silverstone? Well, now he made his 2nd official race and... already scored 10 points, getting a great 5th place - MAMA MIA!!! Surprised

► It was Sven's home race, but... it wasn't exactly as he and the local fans were expecting... But it's ok, because it all ended up in HUGE jars of beer anyway, so... who KERS?! sick

► About the championship tables... We actually had a few changes and the most important one was about the LEAD of the Championship!!! Joe (the previous leader) only got an 8th place and soutie (previous 2nd place) actually WON the race, so... now soutie leads the Championship 5 points ahead of Joe! Denis, Tom and lau are not so far behind and with more 7 races to go, the Title is in no one's hands yet!!!

► I guess that's it for now... I gotta pee!!.. bounce

'Checkered flag is out and so am I!'
Flag
Hockenheim Pics:

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L0-112
PRE-RACE
Arek: Hockenheim is ready for the GP Smile
Sexy: Oh, these are great news!... Can you imagine how it would be if it wasn't ready?!... Rolling Eyes

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L0-312
PRE-RACE
Arek: Just a picture taken from the other side of the main straight Razz
Sexy: Good job! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L0-212
PRE-RACE
Arek: We got some mess expected in T1 so it has to be prepared for that too Razz
Sexy: 'The T1 Nightmare!' pale

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L1-112
LAP 1
Arek: The grid is full with raikkO on the pole position. soutie is 2nd, lau 3rd.
Sexy: Well, technically... the grid is actually 6 cars away from being full - just sayin'... Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L1-212
LAP 1
Arek: GooOOooOoOOooOoOooOo...
Sexy: ...oOOOOoooOOOoOoooO!!! - now STOP!!!... Nah, I'm kidding. Just keep going! Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L1-312
LAP 1
Arek: lau takes the lead beofre T1. A terrible start by raikkO who, as you can see, got overtaken even by his teammate SF32 starting from the 7th place! As you can see soutie had similar problems too.
Sexy: Yes, terrible one by raikkO, but... pretty good and clean start by lau, who were able to get away from all the mess - especially because in some of the last races he wasn't that lucky... Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L1-412
LAP 1
Arek: Meanwhile at the end of the pack Alex Hill reminds himself the race from Paul Ricard... Razz
Sexy: Ok, his fault and bla bla bla, but let's be reasonable: China Boy didn't have too much time to practice and also didn't have any test race against other guys, so... he had no exact idea where to brake for the corners on the first laps with other cars around - And YES, he should've been even more careful and braked even earlier just for the sake of it anyway, but the point is... can you guys see HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO HAVE TEST RACES?!... Yes... "just sayin'"... Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L1-512
LAP 1
Arek: ...hitting Bober on his rear causing his spin. Then Adrian S Shole flies gently over Antonio Hreljanovic and touches down on the gravel...
Sexy: SSDD... - don't know what it means?... Ask about it on the comments below (or just Google it, lazy)! Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L1-612
LAP 1
Arek: In turn we are having some interesting thing at the front. Cueball and Otti make a contact and The Beattle spins. raikkO does the same on the internal curb.
Sexy: Which Beatle is Cueball?! John? Paul? George? Ringo? Jack? Michael? William? Chi Chi Chong? Justin?... Oh, wait!... Anyway... - leave your answer on the comments below as well, pliss! Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L1-712
LAP 1
Arek: Tom got bad luck and is an another driver who tries to fly.
Sexy: I still can't believe I was able to 'dodge' and escape that mess! I braked pretty hard and a Toro Rosso (I guess) passed only a few centimeters from my car!!

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L1-812
LAP 1
Arek: But it's still nothing compared to Sven who hits raikkO like an atomic bomb blasting himself off to the space Razz Blackfox suffered as well.
Sexy: Sometimes I just love how these rFactor bugs defy all laws of gravity... I'm pretty sure Newton disagrees... Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L1-911
LAP 1
Arek: The whole pack splitted into two parts. Here is the first one: lau, SF32, Joe (who made a mistake), Otti, Arnie, soutie and Arek.
Sexy: You meant 'The Survivors Of T1' and 'The Unlucky Bastards', right?!.. Well, I was supposed to be on this pic, but I spun myself while braking for the 1st chicane and got hit by Denis... Certainly some of Arek's witchcrafts! Evil or Very Mad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L1-1010
LAP 1
Arek: Arnoldinhu overtakes Otti and takes the 3rd place. Otti doesn't give up and they are having a great battle.
Sexy: Yes, pretty good fight - especially for the guys behind them! Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L1-1110
LAP 1
Arek: Here is the rest led by Tony (8th) and Cueball. In the background Tom overtakes Denis but does it by cutting the chicane.
Sexy: Again, Tony was doing a pretty good job! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L1-1210
LAP 1
Arek: Denis, Tom and Alex side by side seen from Bober's car.
Sexy: If was in Bober's place, I would be just hoping and waiting for some shit to happen... Best 'tactic' evah! Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L1-1310
LAP 1
Arek: soutie (5th) does a mistake and goes wide losing two places and dropping down to the "second group".
Sexy: Yes, soutie, come to the 'second group'! We're not 'worthy' of being in the 'first group'. Only Noobs and juvenis are allowed there. Cool

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L2-112
LAP 2
Arek: Denis hits Tom who braked a little earlier before T1. Tom goes wide, Black rams Denis, then Bober comes from behind hitting Black...
Sexy: Oh, boy!... Rolling Eyes

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L2-212
LAP 2
Arek: This is how it ends up. Bober crashes his front wing. Tom and Blackfox lose few places for raikkO, Alex Hill and Sven.
Sexy: Poor Bober... Sad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L2-312
LAP 2
Arek: Adrian and Antonio are fighting for the 9th place. Tony does a mistake and hits Adrian causing his spin and a loss of many places. Adrian dropped down to 17th.
Sexy: And OBVIOUSLY, it HAD to happen RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME - HITTING ME - right?!?!?!... Haven't I told you guys I'm a magnet for that kind of shit?!.. Mad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L2-411
LAP 2
Arek: Arnie and Otti are still fighting for the 3rd place. Here side by side by 1/3 of the stadium. For Otti who has lower top speed the stadium is the only place to do a pass and he does!.
Sexy: Pretty good use of his 'high' wings! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L3-112
LAP 3
Arek: raikkO tries to pass Sexy Brigadeiro (10th) but outbrakes himself and goes wide through the chicane losing a place for Alex Hill. At the next chicane Denis makes a mistake and loses his 13th place for Tom Mckay and Sven.
Sexy: Gotta congratulate raikkO for the fight though. It was fair and clean. He actually gave me the place back after 'cutting' so.. jah, very nice, mate! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L3-212
LAP 3
Arek: Otti (3rd) loses two places for Arnie and Arek before the 3rd chicane.
Sexy: Pretty bad use of his 'high' wings! Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L3-311
LAP 3
Arek: Tony (10th) locks his tyres and goes really wide at the entrance to the stadium losing 7 places.
Sexy: I guess I scared him!.. Sorri! Sad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L3-410
LAP 3
Arek: soutie is recovering very fast after his mistake. Here overtakes Joe McLaggen in battle for the 6th place.
Sexy: Actually Joe was just being nice and letting soutie go... He wanted soutie to believe he (soutie) is a fast guy... jah... true story!... Rolling Eyes

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L3-510
LAP 3
Arek: Tom overtakes raikkO who goes too wide in the hairpin. Then Toro Rosso driver loses his connenction.
Sexy: raikkO was just performing that famous disappearance trick! What a Face (he is better than David Copperfield! He will re-appear in Spa, miles away from Hockenheim! Very Happy)

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L4-111
LAP 4
Arek: Denis overtakes Sven and jumps up to 12th. Sven hangs on the curb and got passed by Blackfox. One lap later also Adrian passes him... Meanwhile Tom McKay overtakes Alex hill and is 10th.
Sexy: Not exactly Boss's greatest home race...

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L6-112
LAP 6
Arek: Adrian S Shole passes Blackfox in T1 in battle for the 13th place.
Sexy: Kangaroo Kid was recovering well, 'jumping' up some positions! bounce (got the joke? Kangaroo?.. Jumping?.. Oh, ok.. forget it..) Rolling Eyes

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L6-210
LAP 6
Arek: Meanwhile soutie catched Arek and Otti who were still fighting for the 4th place. He misses the chicane.
Sexy: Actually, soutie was just trying to prove that the shortest distance between point A and point B is a straight... Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L6-310
LAP 6
Arek: Otti (5th) misses the braking point and soutie overtakes him.
Sexy: Arek, don't be mean with Dildo Boy! He didn't 'miss the braking point'! He was just drawing on the track with his tyres - that's art! Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L6-410
LAP 6
Arek: Cueball fights vs McLarens for the 7th place.
Sexy: The McLarens love to 'seek & destroy' all of their enemies - just so you guys know!... Twisted Evil

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L7-112
LAP 7
Arek: soutie overtakes Arek and jumps up to 4th.
Sexy: Arek being overtaken?!.. What's new?! scratch

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L8-111
LAP 8
Arek: Cueball's train Smile Sexy overtook Joe, then Tom, Alex, Denis and Adrian chasing down the group in the background.
Sexy: CHOO-CHOO!!!

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L8-211
LAP 8
Arek: Alex who passed Tom a while earlier missed the braking and hit Joe. They both had to take the runoff area but Alex let Tom and Denis to pass dropping down to 12th.
Sexy: Alex is one of Joe's biggest fans! He just wanted an autograph and to take a duck face pic for his Chinagram (because the real Instagram is forbidden in China, just like Google, Captalism, pink socks, Aliens from Jupiter and people with 3 legs)... Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L8-311
LAP 8
Arek: Denis overtakes Tom and jumps up into the top 10.
Sexy: Can you guys find the 'hidden' space ship on this picture?!?!?!... shockedd Ok, I can't either.

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L9-111
LAP 9
Arek: Denis makes another pass, this time on Joe! Tom was also close to do that. A half lap earlier Sexy got passed by Cueball.
Sexy: Actually... I overtook Cueball on the 1st chicane of lap 8... (just take a look at the previous pic - I'm already in front of Cueball on it) - Sexy Brigadeiro is faster then Arek's juvenil eyes!!! Cool

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L10-111
LAP 10
Arek: Great fight between Tom Mckay and Joe Mclaggen for the 11th place seen from Alex Hill's car.
Sexy: ARRIBA, MUCHACHO!!! Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L10-210
LAP 10
Arek: A funny situation between Tom and Joe. Tom brakes too late and takes the first run off area. While he was trying to give the place back to Joe, Joe made a mistake and had to use the second run off way. They both got confused for a moment and Alex Hill overtook them both! Well done! Smile
Sexy: LOL! Good job, everyone! Laughing

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L10-310
LAP 10
Arek: SF32 (2nd) who had a very strong begining, started to lose his pace (probably a wrong tyre choice Razz ). Here coming to the pits. Very long pit stop costs him many places. Rejoins in 11th... A while later soutie passes Arnie.
Sexy: Stefano was doing a pretty good job on his 2nd official race in the League! Mozarella Pizza, per favore?! Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L11-112
LAP 11
Arek: Joe overtakes Alex Hill back and takes the 9th place.
Sexy: El Muchacho Suaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave!!! Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L11-212
LAP 11
Arek: Arek (4th) and his stylish entering the the pits as always Cool Rejois in 6th behind Cueball and Sexy.
Sexy: I speak 'Arekish' fluently, so I'll translate it to you guys: 'stylish' in Arekish means 'noobish'... and that's today's Arekish lesson - class dismissed. study

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L12-111
LAP 12
Arek: Meanwhile lau still leads the race and comes to the pits at the end of lap 12.
Sexy: lau was finally having a good race again! And I remember he said he wouldn't even race this one... Well, so much for the Romanian Drama! Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L12-210
LAP 12
Arek: soutie does the same. Arnoldinhu takes the lead for the first time in his career? Smile lau rejoin in the 2nd place, soutie 4th.
Sexy: Pretty good and interesting fight between lau and soutie! Uncle Bernie is happy with the TV ratings for sure!! And well done, Arnie!! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L12-310
LAP 12
Arek: The same time Cueball (4th) catch the grass in the last double apex right hander, loses control and spins losing a lot of time and places... Sad
Sexy: No grass at all... just a silly mistake... - actually it was just me using my Jedi powers, but pliss don't tell anyone, ok?.. silent

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L13-112
LAP 13
Arek: Arnie leaves the pits to start his 14th lap. It turned out that Arek who pitted two laps earlier overtook him. Arnie rejoin in 6th place behind SF32.
Sexy: Arnie was still doing a pretty good job until then anyway! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L14-111
LAP 14
Arek: Sexy Brigadeiro (3rd) goes to the pits. Rejoin in 7th in front of Adrian S Shole.
Sexy: I can see your smile through your helmet, Areko: Neutral

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L17-112
LAP 17
Arek: soutie catches lau and do the pass on the straight taking the lead!
Sexy: VROOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!...

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L17-211
LAP 17
Arek: Alex Hill overtakes Tom McKay and takes the 10th place.
Sexy: VROOOOOOOOOOOMMM AGAAAAAAAIIINNN!!!...

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L18-111
LAP 18
Arek: SF32 loses 2 places in this chicane. Arnie jumps up to 4th. Otti takes the 5th place...
Sexy: -2 Hit Combo...

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L19-111
LAP 19
Arek: SF32 tries to pass him in the first chicane but at the exit Otti press his throttle a little bit too much and spins crashing into the barrier and loses his place for Sexy. A moment later Adrian does the same and Otti finds himself between him and Denis in 8th place.
Sexy: ...and that was how I 'destroyed' a 6 secs gap in half lap! Yes, I'm THAT good!.. Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L19-210
LAP 19
Arek: But he loses even that after a mistake during the fight with Adrian... Also his teammate Alex Hill overtakes him! A hard time for our little Otti Very Happy
Sexy: Seems that Otti screwing up his whole race is just something waiting to happen... but we all know it will come, sooner or later! Razz (but seriously.. something tells me Dildo Boy could use some more practice - including test races - in the future.. - just sayin'.. Rolling Eyes )

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L20-111
LAP 20
Arek: Denis pushes on Adrian (7th) for a long time. Here tries to overtake by the outside but comes to the contact and spins losing place for Alex, Otti and Joe.
Sexy: Well, not the greatest race evah for Denis as well, but I heard he is planning his revenge for Spa... 43.7?!... Seriously?!... scratch

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L20-211
LAP 20
Arek: SF32 makes a mistake catching the grass after the right hander who leads to the stadium. Here he gets back on the track after bounce off the wall. Sexy overtakes him and jumps up to 5th.
Sexy: I still can't believe I escaped that one too!!! our cars were only some milimiters from each other - I almost got hit pretty hard - glad my Guardian Angel wasn't sleeping! Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L20-310
LAP 20
Arek: A moment later Otti makes a pass on his teammate and takes the 8th place. Alex doesn't give up chasing very hard and reovertakes him two laps later having a better top speed on straights.
Sexy: Button & Rubinho, anyone?!... No?!... Oh, ok... Neutral

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L22-111
LAP 22
Arek: Arnoldinhu (4th) hits the brakes before the harpin but their reaction is kind of different than he expects... It's over for him Sad The lucky noob takes another free place... Razz
Sexy: 'Lucky noob?!' - look who's talking!!.. Mad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L23-112
LAP 23 - LAST LAP!
Arek: soutie wins the German GP!!!
Sexy: Vettel wins in Germany! Schummy had an orgasm! (german humor... right?!) Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L23-211
LAP 23 - LAST LAP!
Arek: lau crosses the finish line as 2nd.
Sexy: lau Mansell gets another pretty good result - finally! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 10 - Germany GP (Hockenheim) L23-310
LAP 23 - LAST LAP!
Arek: Arek finishes in 3rd.
Sexy: WHO'S THE LUCKY NOOB NOW?!.. scratch
Arek's Slideshow: (Don't be a juvenil! Watch it in HD (720p) and full screen, pliss!)

GERMANY FULL RESULTS
For ALL the pointers and Championship standings, just take a look below!!! Senna

GERMANY DRIVERS’ POINTS (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1soutie(RBR)25 points
2lau(Jaguar)18 points
3Arek(Ferrari)15 points
4Sexy Brigadeiro(McLaren)12 points
5SF32(STR)10 points
6Adrian S Shole(BMW Sauber)8 points
7Joe McLaggen(McLaren)6 points
8Sven(Toyota)4 points
9cueballUK(Toyota)2 points
10Alex Hill(Brawn)1 point

GERMANY CONSTRUCTORS’ POINTS (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1RBR25 points
2Jaguar18 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 2nd (lau)
3McLaren18 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 4th (Sexy)
4Ferrari15 points
5STR10 points
6BMW Sauber8 points
7Toyota6 points
8Brawn1 point
DRIVERS’ CHAMPIONSHIP - After 10 races (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1soutie122 points(+3)
2Joe119 points(-1)
3Denis100 points(-1)
4Tom98 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 1st & 1st
5lau98 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 1st & 2nd
6Sexy76 points
7Arek68 points(+1)
8Grisu62 points(-1)
9Sven53 points
10Adrian39 points
11Alex30 points(+1)
12raikkO29 points(-1)
13Luft22 points
14Arnie19 points
15Bober18 points
16ADI12 points
17Cue11 points(+1)
18Otti10 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 5th & 11th
19SF3210 points(+7)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 5th & 14th
20Tony8 points(-1)
21Black4 points(-1)
22Jure1 point(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 10th & 15th
23Pocisk1 point(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 10th & 17th
24Jack0 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 11th
25Wallace0 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 12th & 13th
26Stig0 points(-1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 12th & 17th
27Veefour0 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 19th
28Kurt0 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 20th
29Backmarker0 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 21st
=Santi0 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 21st

* - 'tie breaker' = best finish position (in case of a new tie, the next best finish position - and so on...)

CONSTRUCTORS’ CHAMPIONSHIP - After 10 races (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1McLaren195 points
2RBR130 points(+2)
3Force India118 points(-1)
4Renault117 points(-1)
5Jaguar110 points
6Ferrari72 points(+2)
7Toyota64 points
8Williams63 points(-2)
9Brawn40 points
10BMW Sauber39 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 2nd (Adrian)
11STR39 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 3rd (raikkO)
12Jordan23 points
NEXT RACE: BELGIUM GP, at Spa-Francorchamps, march 10th, 2013

FULL CALENDAR <--- Click here!.. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 8th March 2013, 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Arek: But it's still nothing compared to Sven who hits raikkO like an atomic bomb blasting himself off to the space Razz Blackfox suffered as well.
#

actually i just drove into spinning cars and didnt cause any accident.. NOOB

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

soutie

very good RP

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

yes good report though Smile

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

raikk0

raikk0

good job Cool

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Great job as always guys Smile

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Thank you guys for nice words and I request for more Laughing

SF32

SF32

Always good

https://www.youtube.com/user/STE32ITA?feature=mhee

Thanks for enjoying it again, guys!

P.S. Tables updated at the end of the report - AFTER penalties!
Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum