rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) Vc7ltro6Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Malaysia GP - Sepang (Sunday, april 28th, 2013) – Race Report, by Sexy Brigadeiro Rolling Eyes & pictures by Arek Smile

Bla bla bla... sorry (again) for the huge delay in releasing this report, but... I believe you guys can easily guess why, right?.. A tip: I'm not a juvenil, but I know one... Rolling Eyes

► Pretty full of action race, both inside the track and also outside of it... BIG 'change' on the fight for the Title... huge crash at the start, banned driver from the server, self abandon from the league... oh, boy, we had it all this weekend!

► Aside the fight for the Title, lau did a great job and 'survived' all the pressure for several laps and took another 25 points to Romania!

► My race was pretty much as... pure shit - almost literally - look:
https://youtu.be/ZEXa0PNfPBE?hd=1

► Arek is a Garotinho Juvenil - and even if he got a 3rd place here, I have no reason to remove this sentence... Razz

► We had a few penalties for this race as well, but no alterations on the points and tables...

► I had something else to say, but I forgot... Oh, I remembered now: I have nothing else to say! Smile

'Checkered flag is out and so am I!'
Flag
Arek's Slideshow: (Don't be a juvenil! Watch it in HD (720p) and full screen, pliss!)

Malaysia Pics:

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L0-111
PRE-RACE
Arek: Welcome to Malaysia Smile
Sexy: Oh, thank you! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L0-211
PRE-RACE
Arek: The most characteristic stand of the circuit is full of crazy Malaysian F1 fans hoping to see an awesome race Razz
Sexy: I guess the tickets were a little bit too expensive, because I see a lot of empty seats... Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L1-111
LAP 1
Arek: The grid is full as well. Oh sorry it's not. Few players starting from the pit lane are missing.
Sexy: Damn, someone get me my glasses, pliss!!.. Cool

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L1-211
LAP 1
Arek: Here they are. Tomoz, Nicolas Soto and Gatis Stalshans.
Sexy: Grisu, Otti and Jure live through their helmets! BTW, welcome to the league Tomoz, Nico and Gatis!!! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L1-311
LAP 1
Arek: Joe vs lau in a battle for the lead. Tom McKay tries to defend himself of Denis.
Sexy: Joe is actually fighting for the lead of the Championship and that's why any places he can get are important - especially if he can actually lead and win a race, of course! Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L1-411
LAP 1
Arek: Mess in the first turn. Bober miss his braking point and hit Cueball causing his spin...
Sexy: Oh, boy, here we go... Rolling Eyes

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L1-511
LAP 1
Arek: A moment later Adrian S Shole loses his rear after a slight touch from BlackFox and spins too pulling Antonio Hreljanovic together with himself.
Sexy: A mess can always be more messy, huh?! Razz BTW, I got 'caught at' Cueball, just like I got 'at' ADI in Fuji.. how lucky am I, huh?!.. scratch

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L1-611
LAP 1
Arek: Michal who took an advantage from the previous accident has troubles as well...
Sexy: And that was EXACTLY when I thought I was finally free from all of the mess.. I also thought his car was moving to my left, so I moved to my right to try and avoid him, but.. I was wrong. head wall

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L1-711
LAP 1
Arek: We got a big crash with Michal, Sexy, Marius and Cueball. Bober saves himself going wide on the gravel.
Sexy: Crash?!.. I could swear that was a nuclear bomb or something!!.. bom

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L1-811
LAP 1
Arek: lau takes the lead overtaking Joe in the first chicane. Tom loses places for Sven Denis.
Sexy: That's one of the best spots for overtakes on this track! Lots of action happening there for sure!! Cool

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L1-910
LAP 1
Arek: BlackFox (7th) decided to look for some mushrooms, giving his place to soutie and raikk0 Razz
Sexy: Don't make fun of Black! Haven't you heard malaysian mushrooms are the best?! scratch

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L1-1010
LAP 1
Arek: Arek overtakes Tom McKay and jumps up to 5th.
Sexy: Arek overtaking someone.. who would've thought?!.. Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L2-111
LAP 2
Arek: lau, Joe, Sven, Denis, Arek, Tom, soutie.
Sexy: John, Paul, George, Ringo, Mick, Keith, Ron, Charlie...

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L2-210
LAP 2
Arek: BlackFox, raikk0 and ADI are fighting for the place no. 8.
Sexy: Jah, because all of them love to get 4 points in each race!

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L4-111
LAP 4
Arek: BlackFox loses another place, this time for Adrian who joined the group. Meanwhile ADI and raikk0 are fighting very hard for the 8th position.
Sexy: I wish I could've been there fighting too, but I was waaaaaaaaaay behind, 'forever alone' on track and I missed all the good action (I only got the bad one at the start) - PQP!!.. Evil or Very Mad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L5-112
LAP 5
Arek: Joe overtakes lau and takes the lead but only for a little while...
Sexy: It doesn't matter!!.. GO GO GO, JOEY!!! Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L5-210
LAP 5
Arek: Nicolas Soto (16th) and Tomoz1123.
Sexy: The 'rookies' are having some fun too!! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L6-111
LAP 6
Arek: The guys are fighting very hard which is a good news for Black who can keep close to them.
Sexy: This is a track where fighting against other guys can REALLY cost you a LOT of time - but also GREAT when you're behind and can reduce a gap for some guys in front of you!

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L8-111
LAP 8
Arek: Sven overtakes Joe and takes the 2nd place! Tom who was pushing on Arek now has to defend himself of soutie.
Sexy: It's always great to see a big group of cars fighting against each other, especially for the very first places or even for the lead!! Nice job, guys!!

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L8-210
LAP 8
Arek: Meanwhile in our second big group the guys are still having fun Smile This time Adrian takes the 8th place. Let's see for how long...
Sexy: I guess Black was just waiting for some shit to happen.. - SMART!!! Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L8-310
LAP 8
Arek: Cueball (14th) and Michal do exactly the same mistake one after another spinning their cars on the tricky curb! I have to say that it looked pretty funny Smile
Sexy: And the judges are showing small signs with the score they got: 9.8, 9.6, 10.0 (by Chuck Norris) and 4.3 (by Kim Jong-un)...

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L9-111
LAP 9
Arek: Denis makes a little mistake going wide in the last turn leading to the backstraight and Arek with Tom feelt his blood straight away!
Sexy: People in Belarus were screaming: RUN, FORREST, RUUUUUUNNN!!!!!!! shockedd

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L9-210
LAP 9
Arek: The wounded animal go to the pits for recovery, the hunter decided to follow Razz
Sexy: It's curious that if we look at the Championship Tables, the 'wounded animal' is actually the one HUNTING YOUR LITTLE JUVENIL ASS!!! Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L9-310
LAP 9
Arek: Adrian S Shole comes to the pits as well.
Sexy: He was just missing you guys... Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L10-111
LAP 10
Arek: Denis and Arek left the pits in 10th and 11th place behind Antonio Hreljanovic. A while later Denis makes a very weird mistake spinning his car while dropping gears from 7th to 6th in high speed... (?)
Sexy: He was just trying to make things a little easier for you noobs!!.. Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L11-111
LAP 11
Arek: raikk0 (6th) and ADI still racing close to each other.
Sexy: They are BFFs now - aaawwww!!!.. Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L11-211
LAP 11
Arek: BlackFox (8th) in the pits.
Sexy: He just went there to get another Heavy Metal album to listen to when back on track.. \m/

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L12-111
LAP 12
Arek: Adrian spins during a fight vs Nicolas Soto (13th). After this we rather won't ever find out if his agresive strategy would let him fight vs ADI and raikk0.
Sexy: Nico was using his Jedi powers on Adrian.. What a Face

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L13-110
LAP 13
Arek: Bober (14th).
Sexy: Oh, hi, Bober! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L13-210
LAP 13
Arek: Cueball (11th) in another unforced error...
Sexy: Arek only picks the pics where Cue is making mistakes.. Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L14-111
LAP 14
Arek: lau (1st) lost some gap to Sven and Joe. Tom McKay is still being followed by soutie.
Sexy: Jah, but all of the fight in the front pack is still pretty good!

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L14-310
LAP 14
Arek: The group of leaders go to the pits.
Sexy: Pit stop partiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! cheers

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L14-211
LAP 14
Arek: Meanwhile Arek overtakes one stopper raikk0 (6th) taking an advantage of his fresh tyres. After this raikk0 goes to the pits.
Sexy: Overtaking a 1-stopper with fresh tyres is the same as beating a kid and stealing his icecream... Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L15-110
LAP 15
Arek: Sven overtakes lau at the exit of the pit lane!
Sexy: Good job and smart move, Boss! Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L15-210
LAP 15
Arek: But only for a little moment! lau sqeezes himself by the inside of T1 and makes a pass!
Sexy: Even better counter-strike by lau - amazing fight! Cool

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L15-310
LAP 15
Arek: raikk0 rejoins in 10th after his biggest oponent in this race - ADI (who had his pit stop one lap earlier, here followed by BlackFox).
Sexy: I believe he had a good strategy! 1 stop was the best one for this race! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L15-410
LAP 15
Arek: Arek takes the lead for the first time in the season in a wonderful style! Smile Denis jumps up to 2nd.
Sexy: Wait a minute.. for the 1st time in the whole season?!.. PQP!!.. I took the lead more times than you as well - LOL!! You never get tired of getting your juvenil ass kicked by me, huh?! Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L15-510
LAP 15
Arek: The most controversial moment of the race. Incident between lau and Sven.
Sexy: That was noooot exaaaaactly the most controversial moment of this race, let's be honest, if you know what I mean... Rolling Eyes

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L15-610
LAP 15
Arek: Ends up badly for Sven who loses his chance for a win after this spin.
Sexy: Well, as I sad before in all the interviews and workshops I gave around the world... Once again, this was the typical incident that could've been avoided by BOTH drivers... Sven 'threw' his car on the corner and expected for lau to give him some room... lau should've given Sven some room (of course), but he didn't, so... Anyway... Hope they both learned a lesson from it: the sky is blue. Very Happy

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L16-111
LAP 16
Arek: Arek leads, Denis is 2nd, lau is 3rd followed by Joe, Tom and soutie. Sven dropped down to 7th.
Sexy: Well, sad news to you: The 1 stoppers will get you as soon as you go for your 2nd stop - just sayin'.. Rolling Eyes

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L16-211
LAP 16
Arek: lau and Joe right before their contact. Joe could've lost more than 2 places after this crazy atempt.
Sexy: Jah, not the wisest move of the season by Joe, but it's easy to understand how he was feeling and how the places he could get (or even the win) were important to him here, fighting so closely with soutie and Denis for the Title with only 2 races to go.. Still I'm glad Joe was able to stay on track and doing a good race!! Smile

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L18-110
LAP 18
Arek: BlackFox makes a similar mistake as Cueball's and Michal's at the begining but this time raikk0 pays for it... Razz
Sexy: I hope Black can't understand romanian, because I'm sure raikkO said a few 'not so nice' words on his natural language - get the kids out of the living room, pliss!!.. Evil or Very Mad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L18-210
LAP 18
Arek: Denis (2nd) in the pits.
Sexy: And who was it behind him? Marius or Tomoz? scratch

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L19-110
LAP 19
Arek: A fight between Adrian and Bober for 11th place.
Sexy: Nice matchup!

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L19-210
LAP 19
Arek: Arek (1st) in the pits.
Sexy: Don't worry! You'll lead a race again in 16 races from now.. Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L20-110
LAP 20
Arek: At the same moment soutie overtakes Tom on the main straight during a battle for the 2nd place...
Sexy: So, here it comes...

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L20-210
LAP 20
Arek: ...just to slow down rapidly right in front of him...
Sexy: So, what did you say about the most controversial moment of the race?!.. scratch

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L20-310
LAP 20
Arek: raikk0 vs BlackFox continue their fight. This time raikk0 makes a pass.
Sexy: I hope raikkO can't understand finnish either.. Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L20-410
LAP 20
Arek: A small incident between ADI (5th) and Tom who was struggling without his front wing and being a little bit busy doing some other things Wink
Sexy: Like ordering a pizza and driving?!.. Rolling Eyes

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L21-111
LAP 21
Arek: It helped Arek to catch ADI quickly and pass him a moment later making a good use of his fresh tyres.
Sexy: Poor ADI!.. No

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L21-211
LAP 21
Arek: raikk0 (7th) spins without losing a place.
Sexy: He was just showing off to the fans - good job! They loved you so much they even invited you to take part at the Malaysian Dancing With The Stars - weeeeee!!! Cool

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L23-111
LAP 23
Arek: Cueball vs Tom Mckay for 10th place. A bad consolation for Tom who had a chance for a very good result.
Sexy: I would've gladly switched places with him.. my race was even worse! At least he had the chance to fight for a point.. Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L24-110
LAP 24
Arek: BlackFox overtakes Antonio in a fight for the 8th place.
Sexy: Both drivers trying to score as many points as they can on the Championship, because they're pretty close to each other on the Tables!

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L25-111
LAP 25
Arek: Denis has no problems in overtaking ADI (5th) as well.
Sexy: Our Belarus friend is also fighting as hard as he can for the Title, so...

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L25-211
LAP 25
Arek: Tony answers back to Black!
Sexy: The kid has grown! Wink

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L25-310
LAP 25
Arek: But BlackFox dosn't leave it like that! Meanwhile Tom joined them and took his chance overtaking Tony as well!
Sexy: Nice fights near the end of the race and whoever has the best tyre conditions is looking good now!

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L25-410
LAP 25
Arek: Even at the end of the pack we have nice and fair fights. Here one between Michal and Nicolas Soto for the 15th place.
Sexy: The only fight I had in this whole race was against Nico too - no pics of it...
/ban Photographer proposed by Sexy Brigadeiro (ADMIN): PASSED.

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L26-111
LAP 26
Arek: BlackFox spins losing 4 places for Tom, Tony, Cue and Adrian landing on 12th one.
Sexy: That was REALLY unfortunate.. Sad

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L27-111
LAP 27
Arek: Arek overtakes Sven and takes the 3rd place!
Sexy: Damn! Sven is even more juvenil than Arek for being overtaking by another juvenil - LMAO!! Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L27-210
LAP 27
Arek: Tom (8th) makes a mistake losing two places for Antonio and Adrian who passed Cueball a while earlier. Less than a half lap later Tom spins in the first chicane and even Cue overtakes him.
Sexy: That's what I would call a 'hard day at work'... Razz

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L28-110
LAP 28 - LAST LAP!
Arek: Great fight between Adrian and Tony lasts till the very end! Tony takes the 7th place!
Sexy: Amazing job, Tony! And congrats to Adrian as well for the nice fight!! Surprised

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L28-210
LAP 28 - LAST LAP!
Arek: lau wins the Malaysian GP!
Sexy: VERY well done as well! Especially after getting all of that pressure from Joe and the other guys for lots of laps!!

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L28-310
LAP 28 - LAST LAP!
Arek: Joe McLaggen crosses the finish line as 2nd less than 1s later!
Sexy: Another AMAZING result by Joe, especially regarding the Championship!! By scoring more points than Denis and soutie, he now LEADS the Table and goes to the very last race at Interlagos with an 11 points advantage to Denis, in 2nd - I predict we'll have an AMAZING season finale!!! Surprised

Race REPORT & PICTURES - 16 - Malaysia GP (Sepang) L28-410
LAP 28 - LAST LAP!
Arek: Arek finishes 3rd!
Sexy: Weeeee!!! Congrats to you too, seu juveniiiiiiiiiiiil!!! Basketball
MALAYSIA GP FULL RESULTS
For ALL the pointers and Championship standings, just take a look below!!! Senna

MALAYSIA DRIVERS’ POINTS (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1lau(Jaguar)25 points
2Joe McLaggen(McLaren)18 points
3Arek(Ferrari)15 points
4Sven(Toyota)12 points
5Denis_Belarus(Force India)10 points
6ADI(Jaguar)8 points
7raikkO(STR)6 points
8Antonio Hreljanovic(RBR)4 points
9Adrian S Shole(BMW Sauber)2 points
10cueballUK(Toyota)1 point

MALAYSIA CONSTRUCTORS’ POINTS (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1Jaguar33 points
2McLaren18 points
3Ferrari15 points
4Toyota13 points
5Force India10 points
6STR6 points
7RBR4 points
8BMW Sauber2 points
DRIVERS’ CHAMPIONSHIP - After 16 races (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1Joe201 points(+1)
2Denis190 points(+1)
3soutie187 points(-2)
4lau155 points(+1)
5Tom130 points(-1)
6Sexy121 points
7Sven89 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 2nd
8Arek89 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 3rd
9ADI68 points(+2)
10Alex66 points(-1)
11Grisu62 points(-1)
12Adrian55 points
13raikkO50 points
14Arnie29 points
15Bober25 points
16Luft23 points
17Otti22 points
18Tony20 points
19Cue13 points
20SF3210 points
21Black9 points
22Jure1 pointTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 10th & 15th
23Pocisk1 pointTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 10th & 17th
24Jack0 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 11th
25Wallace0 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 12th & 13th
26Stig0 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 12th & 17th
27Marius0 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 13th
28Steven0 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 14th
29Michal0 pointsTIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 15th
30Nico0 points(+1)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 16th
31Tomoz0 points(+5)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 18th
32Gatis0 points(+4)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 19th
=Veefour0 points(-2)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 19th
34Kurt0 points(-3)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 20th
35Backmarker0 points(-2)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 21st
=Santi0 points(-2)TIE BREAKER: best finish pos.: 21st

* - 'tie breaker' = best finish position (in case of a new tie, the next best finish position - and so on...)

CONSTRUCTORS’ CHAMPIONSHIP - After 16 races (OFFICIAL - AFTER penalties):

1McLaren322 points
2Jaguar223 points(+2)
3Force India215 points(-1)
4RBR207 points(-1)
5Renault159 points
6Toyota102 points
7Ferrari98 points(+1)
8Brawn88 points(-1)
9Williams63 points
10STR60 points
11BMW Sauber55 points
12Jordan24 points
NEXT RACE: BRAZIL GP, at interlagos, may 5th, 2013

FULL CALENDAR <--- Click here!.. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 9th May 2013, 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Grisu

Grisu

good job joe 1 round more and you won the wc

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Im waiting...

You and the whole China population...
Rolling Eyes

raikk0

raikk0

damn you tony, i tought the report is up, but no Very Happy

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

raikk0 wrote:damn you tony, i tought the report is up, but no Very Happy
Very Happy

NOW IT'S FOR REAL:

RACE REPORT IS UP!!!

cheers

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

YAY!! FINALY :PP good job guys but Areko you are realy like turtle be quicker next time othervise I will hit you with my PET SHARK!!! Razz

Last edited by Antonio Hreljanovic 1 on 9th May 2013, 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Wait a minute, Tony... you're asking AREK to be QUICKER?!?!?!......................
scratch

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Yes sorry true I will edit it now Razz

raikk0

raikk0

great race

LOLOLOLOL!!!

I meant that you're asking AREK to be QUICKER... from ALL people and living (or dead) beings in the world... Even my used socks after 3 hours of a basketball game are quicker than him!!!...
Razz

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

LOL I was a bit confused Razz I shall say this to Arek: ME:"Here eat Snickers" AREK:"why?" ME:"Because you become real Polish turtle when youre hungry" Razz

Very Happy

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

Some awesome shots here guys! Loving the one of me in the pits... Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum