rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Vc7ltro6PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE

+17
Filip Jovic
Arnoldinhu
Marius
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
raikk0
ADI
Denis_Belarus
Adrian S Shole
Alex Hill
pxr5
Blackfox
Arek
Joe McLaggen
Gatis Stalshans
lau
Tomoz1123
Sven
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 3:28 pm

For Season 4 the teams will be decided completely by the drivers themselves. The LAT have decided that equal teams is no longer important.

This is how the process will work:

The registered drivers for season 4 will, in championship standing order from season 3, pick the team and seat they would like to drive, and have the option to invite one other driver to become their teammate.

Drivers not participating in season 3 will chose on a first come first served basis.

Drivers do not have to invite any other driver if they do not want, they can leave the other seat free. This can then be filled by whoever picks next.

You may only invite one driver however. The driver you invite can accept or decline the invitation if they would like to pick another team.

So that we do not have to wait for other drivers to make their choices, you may post multiple preferences, in advance, to speed up the process (you can changed these).

So please post (example):

Choice 1: TEAM, SEAT (#1 or #2), TEAMMATE
Choice 2: TEAM, SEAT (#1 or #2), TEAMMATE
Choice x: TEAM, SEAT (#1 or #2), TEAMMATE
Choice y: TEAM, SEAT (#1 or #2), TEAMMATE

your number in the list is how many preferences you should give us

eg - Denis is 2, he should give 2 preferences
Sexy is 5, he should give 5 preferences

YOU MAY however just wait your turn, and pick what is free!

ALL SEATS TAKEN!!!

Seats filled (24/24):
BMW Sauber
#1 - Tom McKay
#2 - Sven

Brawn
#1 - ADI
#2 - Vidovita_Dzemila

Red Bull
#1 - Arnoldinhu
#2 - Adrian S Shole

Renault
#1 - raikk0
#2 - Antonio Hreljanovic

Ferrari
#1 - Arek
#2 - BlackFox

Force India
#1 - Denis_Belarus
#2 - Bober_Belarus

Jaguar
#1 - Lau
#2 - Michal

Jordan
#1 - Aloisio
#2 - Marius

McLaren
#1 - Joe McLaggen
#2 - Sexy Brigadeiro

Toro Rosso
#1 - Kurtmudgeon
#2 - Damir Vuk

Toyota
#1 - Gatis Stalshans
#2 - Tomoz

Williams
#1 - Alex Hill
#2 - Cueball

Last edited by Tom McKay on 14th May 2013, 10:18 pm; edited 16 times in total

2PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 6:20 pm

MY picks (when it comes to MY time to chose):

01 - McLaren, ANY car, I invite Joe (or Tony, or Arek, or Black, or Tom, or Sven, or Cue, or Adrian, or ANYone else if Joe doesn't want it - and jah, I'm serious! Razz - but I hope JOE accepts it... Smile ) to be my teammate... Smile
02 - Ferrari, ANY car
03 - Jaguar, ANY car
04 - Renault, ANY car
05 - RBR, ANY car
06 - STR, ANY car
07 - Jordan, ANY car
08 - Brawn, ANY car
09 - Toyota, ANY car
10 - BMW Sauber, ANY car
11 - Williams, ANY car
12 - Force India, ANY car

3PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 6:42 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Choose in the given order PLEASE!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

4PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 6:48 pm

The thread was created for the drivers to say their picks.
The order in which we POST them here doesn't matter.
The order of Season 3 stands is what really matter.

For example:

If Joe picks McLaren (and invite another person to be his teammate) and then Denis picks Ferrari, lau picks Ferrari and Tom picks Renault, that means I would automatically get a seat at RBR - UNLESS there are still avaliable seats on the teams I've just mentioned, in case the guys above me doesn't invite a teammate.

So... jah... any driver can already post here.
Just POSTING doesn't mean they will get a seat before the other drivers.
The Standings positions will be respected anyway.
Smile

5PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 6:56 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

yes, but you are here everyday, thats not necessary, well i dont mind..

6PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 7:05 pm

If all the drivers post here, the soon as they (all) do that, we can already fill the list.
If we wait for each one of them to post in the order, we may wait forever - Joe usually posts only 1 or 2 times per week, for example...
I thought the point of creating this topic was for everyone give their 'lists of picks' - as I did - and then we (the admins), respecting the season 3 standings (of course), can just build the teams list.
No big deal.
Smile

7PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 7:06 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

So, is it ok for me to post my picks? I don't want to wreck the whole process...

8PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 7:08 pm

Yes, Tomoz. You can post your picks, as I did myself.
Just don't forget 19 people are in front of you, so THEIR picks have priority over yours.
Just that.
Smile

9PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 7:12 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

sry sexy im just a bit stressed in the last time Razz yes you can all post your picks just more work for me but its ok Smile

10PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 7:13 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

Ok then, here goes:

Choice 1: Jordan, car #1, any teammate
Choice 2: Toyota, any car, any teammate
Choice 3: BMW Sauber, any car, any teammate
Choice 4: Brawn GP, any car, any teammate
Choice 5: Jaguar, same as above
Choice 6: Renault, same as above
Choice 7: Ferrari, same as above
Choice 8: McLaren, same as above
Choice 9: Red Bull, same as above
Choice 10: Force India, same as above
Choice 11: Toro Rosso, same as above
Choice 12: Williams same as above

Only want car one the Jordan to match my Angry Birds helmet Razz I like the Jordan, great livery and the fact that the model is the Toyota which for me, is a quite a pleasing car to look at, it's the one I want... Wink

Last edited by Tomoz1123 on 12th May 2013, 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

11PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 7:16 pm

No work at all, Sven.
We just need to have the posts from everyone, then it's easy to assign each driver to their respective teams.
And since Joe's ppick is the one with highest priority (over everyone else), we obviously have to wait for him to post what he wants and then we can start placing the other guys - if Denis post too and then lau and then Tom and so on...
Smile

And it's ok, Tomoz, but... as I've just said, you have 19 other guys in front of you, so.. what if ANY of these 19 guys pick both Toyota cars?

If possible, please (you and everyone else) do as I did:
Post a complete list with the 12 avaliable teams in your own preference order, so when it comes to your time to pick (respecting the season 3 table order), we will just give you guys the first avaliable option according to your order of preference.
Smile

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 11th May 2013, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

12PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 7:17 pm

Tomoz1123

Tomoz1123

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:No work at all, Sven.
We just need to have the posts from everyone, then it's easy to assign each driver to their respective teams.
And since Joe's ppick is the one with highest priority (over everyone else), we obviously have to wait for him to post what he wants and then we can start placing the other guys - if Denis post too and then lau and then Tom and so on...
Smile

And it's ok, Tomoz, but... as I've just said, you have 19 other guys in front of you, so.. what if ANY of these 19 guys pick both Toyota cars?

If possible, please (you and everyone else) do as I did:
Post a complete list with the 12 avaliable teams in your own preference order, so when it comes to your time to pick, we will just give you guys the first avaliable option according to your order of preference.
Smile

Ahh I see what you mean, let me just change what I've already put...

13PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 7:17 pm

Wink

14PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 7:20 pm

lau

I remain the same team, of course if Adi wants.
Option 2, that would be brawn with any colleague

15PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 7:54 pm

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

01 - McLaren, ANY car
02 - BMW, ANY car
03 - Toyota, ANY car
04 - Jordan, ANY car
05 - Jaguar, ANY car
06 - Williams, ANY car
07 - RBR, ANY car
08 - Brawn, ANY car
09 - Renault, ANY car
10 - Ferarri, ANY car
11 - STR, ANY car
12 - Force India, ANY car

Pretty sure that I will not get one of my favorite team, but that's cool with me. Laughing

16PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 7:58 pm

Good job Tomoz and Gatis!
As soon as the other guys in front of you post their picks, we can give you guys whatever teams are still avaliable according to your preference order!
Smile

17PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 8:53 pm

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

McLaren - Sexy Brigadeiro Wink

18PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 8:55 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! Very Happy

Then Mclaren team is already formed!
Smile

Thank you, Joe!!!
Let's kick some asses again!!!
ARRIBA, MUCHACHO!!!
TODDYNHOOOOooooOOoOoOOOooOoOooOOOooOooOoOoOOOoOOOOoooOOOooO!!!
cheers

19PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 10:00 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Here are my picks Smile
1. Ferrari, car #2, Blackfox (Antonio Hreljanovic, Adrian S Shole, Alex Hill, Cueball)
2. Lotus, any car
3. Williams, any car
4. Brawn GP, any car

20PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 10:31 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

Wee, im happy in Ferrari

21PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 10:33 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Blackfox wrote:Wee, im happy in Ferrari
Yeah, there is no better place than Ferrari driver no.2 Laughing

22PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 10:38 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

yes, i feel like Felipe..
another year.. cyclops

23PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 10:40 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Yeah, you menaged to get another year alongside the master! Well done! Cool

24PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 11:12 pm

pxr5

pxr5

Ferrari please

25PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE Empty Re: PICK YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATE 11th May 2013, 11:22 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

pxr5 wrote:Ferrari please
Hi mate, long time no see! Smile But I'm afraid Ferrari might be already taken Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum