rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Vc7ltro66. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Empty 6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS 28th November 2011, 7:23 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Grid:
6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Hqhmvy5p

Race results:
6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Itiiofdi

Laptimes table:
6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Ci7vi8j2

Gaps table:

6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Li3l9g9x
click here for full table

Colours:
6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS 7nxs689l

TO SEE THE FULL GRAPHS: CLICK RIGHT ON THE GRAPH YOU WANT TO SEE AND CLICK ON 'SHOW GRAPHIC/IMAGE(on the top)'

Laptimes graphs:
6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS 93lixvce

Gaps graphs
6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS K2yvfy2x

Positions graphs:
6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Bjmow27q

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

26. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Empty Re: 6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS 1st December 2011, 6:49 pm

AMAZING job again, Sven!!!
And I was the one with most positions earned (from 16th place to 4th place) and the one with most overtakes - YAY!!!
That was a pretty funny race for me!!!
\õ/

36. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Empty Re: 6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS 2nd December 2011, 4:40 am

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

good job Sven
btw i had a very nice battle with Stig and i still enjoy it

46. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Empty Re: 6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS 2nd December 2011, 4:48 am

Am I the only retard who NEVER got the Gaps Table?!... I mean, I admit I just don't understand that shit - LMAO!!! =P

56. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Empty Re: 6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS 2nd December 2011, 9:32 am

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

what is the thing that makes it so weird, it shows how much gap has made on every lap??????

66. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Empty Re: 6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS 2nd December 2011, 10:46 am

Stig

Stig

@Hill 1 more lap and id have you for sure, nice strategy from your side
@Brig. This table is damn simple. It basically shows position of every car and gaps between 2 cars that are next to each other at the end of a given lap

76. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Empty Re: 6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS 2nd December 2011, 2:39 pm

Ok, I'm retard.
And now I know that it's supposed to be read 'horizontaly', but still it only shows the drivers until the 12th position, right? What about the ones below 12th place?...
Maybe I'm just 'reading it wrong' again... =P

86. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Empty Re: 6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS 10th December 2011, 9:18 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Hey guys guess whos back Very Happy yeah its me.Im not grounded anymore and Im ready for some serious racing Smile

96. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Empty Re: 6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS 10th December 2011, 9:51 pm

These are GREAT NEWS, Antonio!!!
We'll have a race tomorrow (sunday, december 11th, at Hungaroring), but it's in fact the resume of the race we were having last week, until the server crashed... So, before you ask, I'm sorry to say, but you can NOT participate this one, because only the drivers who were still on track/race when the server crashed are allowed to continue the race.
But don't worry, because NEXT sunday, december 18th, we'll have the German GP and it's gonna be GREAT to have at least one Virgin driver back... I mean... the team called 'Virgin', you know?!... LOL!
=P
So, be ready to start practicing online on monday and welcome back!!!
\õ/

106. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS Empty Re: 6. Korean GP RESULTS AND STATS 11th December 2011, 1:08 am

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

welcome back Antonio

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum