rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Teams and drivers of Season #5 Vc7ltro6Teams and drivers of Season #5 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teams and drivers of Season #5

+16
Joe McLaggen
lau
Grisu
Ron Squire
Alex Hill
ale458
Marius
deadfish
Andraž Flis
Sven
raikk0
SamMorales
Arek
Juan Caires
ADI
Adrian S Shole
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Teams and drivers of Season #5 25th November 2013, 5:41 am

SEATS FILLED: 20/22

Renault:
- lau
#2 - Arek

McLaren:
- T McKay
#4 - Sven

Ferrari:
- Joe McLaggen
#6 - Sexy Brigadeiro

Williams:
- Denis_Belarus
#10 - Bober_Belarus

Honda:
- BlackFox
#12 - cueballuk

Red Bull:
- Juan Caires
#15 -

BMW Sauber:
- Adrian S Shole
#17 - Antonio Hreljanovic

Midland:
-
#19 -

Toro Rosso:
- FREE SEAT
#21 -

Super Aguri:
- JURE PAZIN(CRO)
#23 -

Caterham:
- Deadfish
#25 - FREE SEAT

Reserve Drivers List: (ordered by register date)
- Alex Hill
- raikk0
- Grisu
- Tomoz
- Gatis Stalshans
- Milan Radivojevic
- Sam Morales
- FJavierCR
- Fernando Forlan
- Andraz Fliz
- Ron Squire
- Tom Parker
- jose campos
-
-
-

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 5th February 2014, 1:41 am; edited 21 times in total

2Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 25th November 2013, 8:04 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Maybe Marius and Tomoz can go in the same team? Smile

Also, I think Alex is supposed to be a reserve.

3Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 25th November 2013, 3:28 pm

I just hope that everyone who signed in for a place is reliable enough to race most of the races - it would be great to have 20 guys in every race (22 (full grid) would be even better, of course)!
Smile

4Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 13th December 2013, 12:24 pm

ADI

ADI

I would like to get a seat but I don't think I will attend all races.
How many races can I miss?  Smile

5Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 13th December 2013, 5:10 pm

I'm not sure about the exact number, Mate, but this info is in the rule book (obviously, I couldn't remember every little detail about it, but I'm sure Tom knows)...

I added your name to the Reserves List (ordered by forum registration date) for now, but I will put you in one of the 3 free seats if you find out about the number of races you can miss and if you can attend to the other ones, ok?

It just depends on the team/seat (from the current free ones) you want to go and if the admins are ok with it... (I'm saying I just edited the 1st post on the topic - I don't have the 'power' to decide anything about your 'situation' in the league)
Razz

6Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 13th December 2013, 8:41 pm

ADI

ADI

k, thx mate for the info

I read the rules and a regular driver must not miss 3 races in a row, I think I can do that  Wink 

So, that being said, I would like to 'aquire' the free seat from Midland along Marius, if everybody agrees of course, 'speak now or forever hold your peace'   Very Happy

7Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 13th December 2013, 9:41 pm

actually ADI, it's 6 races

if you miss 3 races without posting that you are 'out' then you go from permanent to reserve (to protect against drivers who abandon the league and block a seat that could be free)

you can miss up to 6 without losing your seat if you do post that you are 'out' of each race (any reason at all - maybe your wheel is broken, maybe you have exams)

8Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 13th December 2013, 10:16 pm

ADI

ADI

yeah, or my keyboard is broken, cause now I'm back on it Smile)

Cool, then I'm good to go Smile

9Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 15th December 2013, 6:15 pm

Juan Caires

Juan Caires

Ok guys I will be out for my vacations at this end of year. I will hardly come back for the Austrian GP, there is 4 races (I think), but shure I will be at Imola, since my college comes back at Feb. 2nd.

See you then =D

10Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 15th December 2013, 6:33 pm

Okay Juan thanks for letting us know. You seat is safe for that time!

11Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 15th December 2013, 8:17 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Have a nice holiday Smile

12Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 15th December 2013, 8:45 pm

SamMorales

I'll be out too for the next race. I'm going on holidays, the days 21 to 26 and i won't be able to attend to the next race. Shame i couldn't play today, i have too much work at university ;(

13Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 17th December 2013, 10:11 pm

raikk0

raikk0

any free seats?

14Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 17th December 2013, 10:39 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

yes! just scroll up Razz

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

15Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 25th December 2013, 12:40 am

Andraž Flis

Andraž Flis

When can you become permint driver of a team? do i have to go trough any tests?

Pozz Flis Smile

http://topraceadrenaline.com/

16Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 25th December 2013, 9:36 am

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

well yes you have to drive your first race(s) without any big incident Smile

17Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 25th December 2013, 10:03 am

Andraž Flis

Andraž Flis

Ok, thank you Smile

http://topraceadrenaline.com/

18Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Deadfish is faster than you :) 25th December 2013, 12:48 pm

deadfish

deadfish

Hi all, been awhile but I finally got my act together and was hoping to rejoin the league. I understand if I can't and am prepared to be patient. I miss the tension on a Sunday waiting for the race to start and I also miss my Russian Renault team mate ;)Hope to see you on the server once I have the correct mod installed.

19Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 25th December 2013, 2:02 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

i gave you the first caterham seat is it ok for you?

20Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 25th December 2013, 9:19 pm

deadfish

deadfish

Hell Yeah!!!!!! Just going to try and join the server ....................

21Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 30th December 2013, 5:36 pm

Out for the season.

22Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 30th December 2013, 5:51 pm

Marius

wow... are you sure, Sexy? why? Neutral

23Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 30th December 2013, 6:13 pm

ADI

ADI

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Out for the season.
Sexy you're the colour in this league how can you quit?  Neutral

24Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 30th December 2013, 9:49 pm

Thanks for the cheering, but sorry, guys.. just not having fun right now.
Next season I'll try again - and I'll be around anyway - I'm not dead either!
Razz

25Teams and drivers of Season #5 Empty Re: Teams and drivers of Season #5 30th December 2013, 11:41 pm

ale458

ale458

Bah sexy q noticia triste, voce que me cahmou pra liga e era o meu espelho para melhorar espero que voce volte na proxima temporada

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum