rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Shouting thread - Malaysia Vc7ltro6Shouting thread - Malaysia Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shouting thread - Malaysia

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shouting thread - Malaysia Empty Shouting thread - Malaysia 20th April 2014, 3:02 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

Tell us about your Quali & Race!!!!!

2Shouting thread - Malaysia Empty Re: Shouting thread - Malaysia 20th April 2014, 5:35 pm

Well, what can I say?... I reached almost all of my goals for this (terrible) season!

- I beated Denis again and finished in 5th place in the Championship, repeating my best finishing position, as in Season 4!

- I scored more than 100 points (personal goal)!

- And, above all else, I SCORED MORE POINTS THAN AREK IN HIS FERRARI SEASONS - HAHAHAHA!!!

Let me explain...

At the beginning of the season, Arek made fun of me, saying there was a 'curse' on the Ferrari team and that's why he didn't have great seasons in it and that me and Joe (but especially me) would suffer from it (jah, as always, just some lame-ass excuse for his poor driving skills - what's new?!)... And then I told him I had as one of my personal goals to score more points than HE did in Ferrari in a single season...
Well, he scored 99 points in season 3 (finishing in 7th place) and 79 points in Season 4 (finishing in 8th place), so... since I scored 101 points and finished in 5th place, I can only ask:

WHY SO SLOW, SEU JUVENIL?!..
Razz

Anyway...
The race was pretty tense to me.
Since I was fighting 'POINTO BY POINTO' with Denis for the 5th place on the Drivers' Champinship, I decided to quali (instead of starting last - especially because there was a big number or drivers attending the race, so as less cars between me and Denis, the better), but it didn't make too much difference, since I had a bad quali and Denis had a great one! I started in 9th place and he started in 3rd...

So, I had at least 6 cars to get rid of until I could get to Denis and since I was only 2 points ahead of him in the Championship, I could even 'lose' to him today, but as long as he would finish only ONE position ahead of me from 4th place on (then we would be tied in the Drivers' Championship, but since I have a 2nd place at Nuerburgring, I'd be given the 5th place in the tie breaker), but still I didn't want to take any chances, so I was going to chase Denis down the best I could, BUT...

Sadly for Denis, he had issues in the beginning of the race and in the middle of the 1st lap I saw him spinning off of the track.. I was sad for him, honestly, but at the same time I was like 'YAY!!!'...
Still I just wasn't feeling confident with the car and my driving... as always with this mod (and although I practiced a LOT for this very last race), I was driving too damn tense and afraid of spinning in every corner, so I was braking earlier than I should and accelerating later and that made me pretty slower today than in ALL of my tests during the week - GRRRR!!!...

BTW, this is one of the goals I did NOT reach this season: I just couldn't have ONE single 100% clean (free from spins, run offs, or incidents, crashes, etc) race this season - and in this one I went off of the track 2 or 3 times, got bumped and yellow damage to my car, 3 times and at least I didn't spin.. completely.. but anyway.. just.. GRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Mad

Still I had a good advantage over Denis, but I knew he was way faster than me today and that he would get to me later in the race, so I was just trying to keep the best pace I could...
I had a little fight with Arek and (nothing new here) I was a little faster than him, but even when I overtook him (on my pit stop), he was still able to catch my slipstream and just wouldn't leave me alone (damn annoying NOOB!!!)... And with that, I lost a LOT of time, because he was 'diving' his juvenil nose in some corners and I had to go a little wide to avoid a stupid crash - and Denis was right behind us, so I couldn't just leave Arek go, because then I'd be directly attacked by Denis and I was hoping Denis and Arek would fight with each other and that could help me - but instead Arek was fighting with me and that helped Denis - GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Some laps later, Juvenil's lack of practice paid off: he had a brake failure... If he had have some test race(s), he would've found that the brakes needed some adjustment for this track, otherwise you would run out of them, so... congrats (and thank you) for being a BIG garotinho juvenil again, Areko - don't forget I invited you to one of the test races, but you declined - GOOD JOB!!!
Very Happy

But anyway... He had a brake failure and had to abandon the race, but at that point, the damage was already made: Denis was on my tail (and faster than me) with about 5 laps to go, so I was really 'desperate' and hoping the race would finish soon - but still I had to complete those 5 laps anyway - LOL

I was driving 'tenser' (if that's a word - probably not, but whatever - you guys know what I meant...) than ever and I was hoping Denis was doing it too, but he seemed pretty confident and aggressive and I was like 'Oh, God (AKA Ayrton Senna), I'm pretty fucked up and I could use some help here!!'...
Rolling Eyes

And on the penultimate lap, at the main straight/T1, Denis got my slipstream and decided to attack for good and try the overtake, but I kept the inside line and was able to hold my place - hardest moment of the race to me, since we went SIDO BY SIDO through T1, but at T2 I was able to stay ahead and keept my place...

Obviously, Denis kept trying to pass and I kept trying to defend, but in the end I was able to hold him off and finished in 6th place, while he finished in 7th and the rest is history!
Smile

Congrats DENIS for fighting hard until the end and I'm sorry for your unfortunate incidents today - you were faster than me and going to finish ahead of me, both in the race and in the season, but... I'm also glad you didn't - sorri - LOL - but better luck in Season 6!!!

Congrats JOE for another nice podium to finish the season and send this damn CTDP06 mod back to HELL!!!
Evil or Very Mad

I don't know if we (Ferrari) got the 2nd place in the Constructors' Championship, but to be honest, I don't even give a shit about that, although it would be nice to say I beated Arek (Renault team) on that too - LMAO!!!

UPDATE:
YES, WE DID IT, JOEY!!!
WE BEATED THE NOOBISH RENAULT IN THE CONSTRUCTORS' CHAMPIONSHIP - GOGOGO FERRARI - CURSE, MY ASS - HA!!!
HEY, AREKO (and lau), WHY SO SLOW?!..
Very Happy

And yes, Arek actually beated me on the Drivers' Championship this season, but considering the 'advantages' this mod gave him and also that I beated him in the last 2 seasons (3 and 4)... I'm still ok with giving him this little joy this time - but just wait for season 6, Juvenito and your days of 'glory' will be over again and everything will be back to normal - which means you, getting your juvenito's little arse kicked by me over and over again - HA!!!
Very Happy

See you guys in Season 6, just around the cornerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................
cheers

P.S. My race replay file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2z7vc4i8ymt52b4/S5-16-Malaysia+%28Race+Replay%29+-+Brig.Vcr

3Shouting thread - Malaysia Empty Re: Shouting thread - Malaysia 20th April 2014, 7:58 pm

lau

at start my position on grile was...  Surprised  for place 3  Question

4Shouting thread - Malaysia Empty Re: Shouting thread - Malaysia 20th April 2014, 8:02 pm

?

5Shouting thread - Malaysia Empty Re: Shouting thread - Malaysia 20th April 2014, 8:06 pm

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

Had no hopes for this race. Sad

I was somehow losing ~2-3 seconds in last sector which was very strange, but what ever.

Everything was going better than I planned till I spun out in 4th corner and hit the wall, gently but enough to ruin my suspension. Felt like I didn't have rear wheel. Everytime I braked or turned to left my car did a 360. Sad

6Shouting thread - Malaysia Empty Re: Shouting thread - Malaysia 20th April 2014, 8:28 pm

lau

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:?

i start from back  Adrian car

7Shouting thread - Malaysia Empty Re: Shouting thread - Malaysia 20th April 2014, 8:31 pm

Crazy rF bug.
Here's a copy of the batch I edited and it's all correct.
I also asked for the drivers to check their places and let me know if there was something wrong - and no one said anything, so...

// Server or administrator can run batch files by chatting "/batch ".
// This example is a template based on the last session run, and includes
// drivers who disconnected before the results were written.
/editgrid 1 Adrian S Shole
/editgrid 2 lau
/editgrid 3 Denis_Belarus
/editgrid 4 Alex Hill
/editgrid 5 Joe McLaggen
/editgrid 6 cueballUK
/editgrid 7 Sven
/editgrid 8 Arek
/editgrid 9 Sexy Brigadeiro
/editgrid 10 BlackFox
/editgrid 11 wez
/editgrid 12 Raso Savicevic
/editgrid 13 giorgos
/editgrid 14 JURE PAZIN(CRO)
/editgrid 15 deadfish(GB)
/editgrid 16 Gatis Stalsans

8Shouting thread - Malaysia Empty Re: Shouting thread - Malaysia 21st April 2014, 9:01 am

lau

check replay.  Surprised

9Shouting thread - Malaysia Empty Re: Shouting thread - Malaysia 21st April 2014, 9:07 am

I'm not doubting you.
I'm just saying (and proving) that I edited the grid correctly.
No one left or entered the server between warmup and race.
And when the race started (at the countdown) no one complained about being in the wrong grid position, so I couldn't do anythnig about it.
If you appeared in a wrong position, it was a bug from the game.

And oh, I can't check the replay anymore, because I deleted the mod right after the race...
Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum