rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
02 - Japan GP (Suzuka) - Incidents Reports Vc7ltro602 - Japan GP (Suzuka) - Incidents Reports Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

02 - Japan GP (Suzuka) - Incidents Reports

+4
Marius
deadfish
wez19
Blackfox
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

Sounds like there was a lot of hitting and crashing.
So if you want us to investigate incident happened to you..
Post it here!
(Lap - Sector or Turn/Corner)

To make things easier, you don't need to name the guy who hit you.
Just tell the Stewards which lap and corner to check and they'll check YOUR car on that lap and corner and see what happened to you, who crashed you and etc.
Smile

wez19

wez19

lap 20 at the chicane me vs adrian . we collided as i was turning in , but i think maybe a racing incident to be fair . 50 of 1 50 of another Smile

deadfish

deadfish

Well I was spun on the first lap but not sure who was to blame, it seemed like a chain reaction type thing :)also Pepescu? wiped me out before the last chicane but I can't remember the lap.

deadfish

deadfish

I also had something in my eye Sad

Marius

deadfish wrote:Well I was spun on the first lap but not sure who was to blame, it seemed like a chain reaction type thing :)also Pepescu? wiped me out before the last chicane but I can't remember the lap.

Sorry deadfish. I don't know how that contact happened. Sad

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

wez19 wrote:lap 20 at the chicane me vs adrian . we collided as i was turning in , but i think maybe a racing incident to be fair . 50 of 1 50 of another Smile
On lap 20 I was in bed trying not to vomit. Are you sure it was me?

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

I'm very sorry for crashing BlackFox in T1. I braked, but a little too late. Thankfully I copped it worse than he did.

I had two other avoidable incidents, but this time not my fault; Alastar crashed into me heavily on the formation lap just before the chicane, and ADI bumped into me lightly after I spun at the hairpin - it's not a big deal but I know why you didn't go around me instead. Smile

wez19

wez19

sorry adrian i meant antonio

cueballuk

L1 T1 / L1 T7/ L1 just b4 last chicane same guy as T1. just wish some people would calm down a little Smile

ADI

ADI

Adrian S Shole wrote:I had two other avoidable incidents, but this time not my fault; Alastar crashed into me heavily on the formation lap just before the chicane, and ADI bumped into me lightly after I spun at the hairpin - it's not a big deal but I know why you didn't go around me instead. Smile

I was already very wide into the hairpin right that time...(maybe the view with you spinning disturbed me-i don't remember  Very Happy  ) you came right in my path, and its pretty hard with kb to change your line once you're on it.

Alaster

Alaster

Adrian S Shole wrote:I'm very sorry for crashing BlackFox in T1. I braked, but a little too late. Thankfully I copped it worse than he did.

I had two other avoidable incidents, but this time not my fault; Alastar crashed into me heavily on the formation lap just before the chicane, and ADI bumped into me lightly after I spun at the hairpin - it's not a big deal but I know why you didn't go around me instead. Smile

Sorry man but it wasn't me. Please check your replay before making any accusations.

http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

Alaster wrote:
Adrian S Shole wrote:I'm very sorry for crashing BlackFox in T1. I braked, but a little too late. Thankfully I copped it worse than he did.

Sorry man but it wasn't me. Please check your replay before making any accusations.
Oh, I'm really sorry Alaster! Sad
It was Raso Savicevic...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum