rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
15 - Pacific (Fuji) - Penalties Vc7ltro615 - Pacific (Fuji) - Penalties Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

15 - Pacific (Fuji) - Penalties

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

115 - Pacific (Fuji) - Penalties Empty 15 - Pacific (Fuji) - Penalties 25th September 2014, 3:37 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

Sexy vs Deadfish L8 S3 
Drive Through to Sexy - causing position loss

Joe McLaggen vs Tom McKay L9 S3
Drive Through to Joe - causing position loss

Arek vs Adrian A (s)hole L17 S2
Stop&Go to Arek - causing DNF

215 - Pacific (Fuji) - Penalties Empty Re: 15 - Pacific (Fuji) - Penalties 25th September 2014, 5:17 pm

Sorry, but I have to appeal...

I waited for Deadfish and gave the place back, so I think I already paid for the incident (which even Fish himself said it was not 100% my fault), since ONE car overtook me and Fish while Fish was recovering from the spin and I was waiting for him - so I also lost time and places with that.

We also need to have a clearer rule about waiting/giving the place back... If I knew I was going to get a penalty anyway, I wouldn't have waited and then maybe I would compensate the time I lost waiting.

So, should the drivers just keep going after they cause an incident?
Or if it's a small incident (like the one between me and Fish), isn't fair enough that we just wait, lose time and give the place back - and THAT is a way to 'serve' the penalty, without getting ANOTHER penalty after the race?

Because right now.. I paid TWO penalties for only ONE incident... 15 secs from the DT + the time I lost waiting for Fish... That's not right...
Sad

315 - Pacific (Fuji) - Penalties Empty Re: 15 - Pacific (Fuji) - Penalties 26th September 2014, 11:32 pm

wez19

wez19

sven blew me up no pen ?

415 - Pacific (Fuji) - Penalties Empty Re: 15 - Pacific (Fuji) - Penalties 27th September 2014, 12:39 am

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

i asked the stewards but you didnt report it (lap, turn etc.)

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

515 - Pacific (Fuji) - Penalties Empty Re: 15 - Pacific (Fuji) - Penalties 27th September 2014, 2:31 pm

lau

i got  a gift ? Flag Flag Flag Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum