rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) Vc7ltro6Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) Empty Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 12th October 2014, 10:30 pm

There are 2 ways to install the mod:

I - Download and install these TWO links, on the following order:

OR...

II - Just download this single file:

SINGLE INSTALL (for new drivers) - Season 6 Mod + Season 7 Patch:

* Season 6 MOD:

- Original mod + Season 6 Patch (custom helmets, car numbers, drivers, etc)

* Season 7 PATCH:

- 3rd car to each team (Lotus already had 3rd car)
- New car numbers
- New custom helmets
- Slipstream adjustment
- Forced tyre sets at each trackpack track (no change to compounds)
- New loading screens
- rF_Scan anti-cheat

- Just extract the files and copy them to your rF install (we recommend a fresh rFactor install, if possible) - and when/if  installing the patch, just click 'yes to all' to ovewrite the files.

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 23rd October 2014, 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) Empty Re: Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 13th October 2014, 2:53 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

There is a problem with the racing suits and gloves I can see in the game. Something is wrong with them. They all look as if Tom washed them in a chlorine bleach Razz For example my gloves are pink instead of red. It looks shitty. They should be as red as my car. I don't want to race with pink gloves on. I'm not Sven! Razz

If you don't believe just compare what you can see while choosing a car in the menu to what when being on the track.

3Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) Empty Re: Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 13th October 2014, 2:57 pm

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

Arek wrote:There is a problem with the racing suits and gloves I can see in the game. Something is wrong with them. They all look as if Tom washed them in a chlorine bleach Razz For example my gloves are pink instead of red. It looks shitty. They should be as red as my car. I don't want to race with pink gloves on. I'm not Sven! Razz

If you don't believe just compare what you can see while choosing a car in the menu to what when being on the track.

its obviously the bahrain track issue Razz try to load another track and the racing suits and gloves will look normal

4Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) Empty Re: Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 13th October 2014, 3:01 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Thx Alex!  Smile

5Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) Empty Re: Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 13th October 2014, 4:18 pm

Yes it's the Bahrain track not me  Evil or Very Mad

6Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) Empty Re: Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 13th October 2014, 5:48 pm

It's because of Bahrain lights..

Go to another track and you'll see it's all ok.

Smile

7Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) Empty Re: Season #7 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 21st February 2015, 9:00 pm

Allordex

Can you please upload the mod on mega.co.nz? Because Mediafire refuse to my request for download... it goes around 0,1kb/s Sad

And after 2,2 MB it fails.

Last edited by Allordex on 21st February 2015, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Failing Download)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum