rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties Vc7ltro6S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties Empty S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties 10th November 2014, 1:16 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Lap 7, T1 - Wes vs Alaster - Stop&Go to Alaster

Lap 17, T6 - Wes vs Raul Alexa - Warning to Raul

Lap 7, T1 - Raul Alexa vs Lau - DT to Raul. His atempt to pass was crazy and without any chances to succeed.

Lap 11, T2 - Antonio vs Alex - NO ACTION

Deadfish (chatting) - warning to Deadfish

2S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties Empty Re: S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties 10th November 2014, 4:51 pm

geoff

geoff

warning ? i got a 3 place pen for saying one word and he typed in a full sentence !!!! not very consistent  stewarding that. shockedd

3S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties Empty Re: S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties 10th November 2014, 4:57 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

geoff wrote:warning ? i got a 3 place pen for saying one word and he typed in a full sentence !!!! not very consistent  stewarding that. shockedd
I don't remember what your case was, Geoff, but I guess this was a different one beucase the race was almost over, he crossed the finish line being last but there were still a few cars going, some cars were lapped etc. He wasn't aware of that, thought the race was over, understood his mistake and said next time he will be more careful and that's it. We are humans Smile If it gets repeaten he will get a penalty of course.

4S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties Empty Re: S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties 10th November 2014, 5:07 pm

geoff

geoff

i quote blackfox (Chatting during race - Tony & Geoff
3place grid drop to both.
(There is no mistakes about this rule. Everyone knows it.)

i don't understand the difference between lap 1 and last lap to be honest.

5S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties Empty Re: S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties 10th November 2014, 5:12 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

The difference is that on the first lap you know there race is on and you are not allowed to chat and when you cross the finish line on the last lap being in last place you may think the race is already over and the chat is free. What would you think knowing you are in the last place when crossing the finish line and seeing the checkered flag? Simple Smile

6S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties Empty Re: S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties 10th November 2014, 5:17 pm

geoff

geoff

me ? i can see on my screen that people are on track (on the bar at the bottom of the screen)forget it anyway its clear the chatting rule as different pens depending how far in the race it is,i just thought when blackfox said this on my first race that it was a very strict no no .

quote (There is no mistakes about this rule. Everyone knows it.)

guess not

7S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties Empty Re: S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties 10th November 2014, 5:36 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Judging every incident we look at many aspects and let everyone exuse themselves and if they give us good arguments we will consider it for their good. Everyone has that chance and Deadfish used it.

It's obvious that if you chat being aware the race is on (like on the first lap for example) it may interrupt the other's people races and you can do it on purpose just to interrput the others and this is your guilt you get punished for. As I explained his case was different and he wasn't aware. Of course he was mistaken and it was his fault and but there is no any guilt. So he gets a warning for that. If he was innocent there would be NO ACTION. It's different when you do sth on purpose and when you are not aware of sth. I think it's all clear now Smile

8S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties Empty Re: S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties 10th November 2014, 6:00 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

And I would like to clarify one thing. I mean I'm talking about the specific kind of let's say "violation" as chatting is, where there has to be purpose to get penalized. It doesn't belong to the other violations. It's obvious that nobody cause crashes incidents etc on purpose so in that cases you may get punished for a mistake of course.

I will give you another example of chatting. Let's say you are about to go to the pits and you want to call the crew. You are pressing the keys while driving to set everything up for the pit stop and there might happen that you make a mistake and type sth unintentionally. Even a single letter or sth. If we had to act strictly as you want we would have to give a penalty for it. But what's the sense of doing it? There is no purpose, so there is no guilt.

9S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties Empty Re: S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties 10th November 2014, 9:34 pm

wez19

wez19

as you posted above if your doing your pit and post a letter you are a stupid cunt ? simple as that i say !!

10S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties Empty Re: S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties 10th November 2014, 9:42 pm

I think Arek meant hitting a quick chat key by accident (when trying to hit the pit key - or even the speed limiter key - for those who have them assigned on keyboard instead of the wheel buttons)... which happened before here, a few times (not only to keyboarders)... and it can happen to anyone...
Smile

11S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties Empty Re: S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties 10th November 2014, 11:16 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Yes, that's what I meant Razz

12S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties Empty Re: S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties 11th November 2014, 9:36 am

geoff

geoff

this as gone soooo much of the actual offense.
he wasn't going in the pit or accidentally hit the wrong button.

he typed in a full sentence ffs  its one rule for some and another rule for others i get it now !!

13S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties Empty Re: S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties 11th November 2014, 10:45 am

No it's not different rules for different people. An admin was punished for chatting, don't forget.

Not all cases are the same.

Deadfish thought the race was over. Tony and Geoff knew the race was still going on. This was taken into account, just like with all incidents.

People making mistakes will be warned not penalised. People deliberately breaking rules will get penalties.

The stewards will judge this and we should respect it.

End of discussion.

14S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties Empty Re: S07 R03 British Grand Prix - Penalties 11th November 2014, 12:40 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

geoff wrote:this as gone soooo much of the actual offense.
he wasn't going in the pit or accidentally hit the wrong button.

he typed in a full sentence ffs  its one rule for some and another rule for others i get it now !!
As I said, it was just an example of doing sth accidentally without a will to break rules. I didn't said he wrote a full sentence beucase he hit a wrong button or sth. He did it beucase he was mistaken and that's it. He's got a warning to make sure he's more careful next time and doesn't do that anymore and if he does then he will get a penalty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum