rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Track vote 1: Pacific GP Vc7ltro6Track vote 1: Pacific GP Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Track vote 1: Pacific GP

+3
lau
wez19
Sven
7 posters

Which track should be the Pacific GP?

Track vote 1: Pacific GP Vote_lcap55%Track vote 1: Pacific GP Vote_rcap 55% [ 12 ]
Track vote 1: Pacific GP Vote_lcap45%Track vote 1: Pacific GP Vote_rcap 45% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Track vote 1: Pacific GP Empty Track vote 1: Pacific GP 19th March 2015, 8:21 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Choose one track. The vote is going to end Saturday at 11am UK time. You can change your vote during that time.

Last edited by Sven on 21st March 2015, 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

2Track vote 1: Pacific GP Empty Re: Track vote 1: Pacific GP 20th March 2015, 10:37 pm

wez19

wez19

why fujii ? same old tracks over n over i guess you all scared of a decent korea track imo best track ever made Smile muppets

3Track vote 1: Pacific GP Empty Re: Track vote 1: Pacific GP 20th March 2015, 10:42 pm

wez19

wez19

i said last season lets do korea you said ok next season now no korea ? getting totally pissed of now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i predict a riot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU4ke34dKWo

4Track vote 1: Pacific GP Empty Re: Track vote 1: Pacific GP 21st March 2015, 4:20 am

Sorry, wes, but you're still new to the league and you don't know that all the Korea races we had in previous seasons weren't that great, at least compared to ALL Fuji races, that were pretty damn good and exciting for most drivers from start to finish, so... you should get some info before saying things like that...

I know there are people who still like Korea and even voted for it - which they are free to do - the poll is not over yet and MAYBE Korea actually wins (but to be honest, Korea should be banned for life, just because of its pit entrance... PQP)...
And what I really hope for is that we just keep Fuji, simply because it's a track where the chances of a great league race are always pretty high!

If we're gonna drop Fuji, at least it should be for a real good track.. not Korea, ffs..
(or are you guys REALLY positive that Korea is better than Fuji?!.. Seriously?!.. FUCK WITH NOBS!! OUT OF LIGUE!!..)

5Track vote 1: Pacific GP Empty Re: Track vote 1: Pacific GP 21st March 2015, 9:14 am

lau

i vote for korea .  you have not tired of playing their obsessive circuits  we play season after season?
like fuji ,
i want to see more tracks , like : hungaroring , singapore , turkey , korea , india
wtf ?!?!?

6Track vote 1: Pacific GP Empty Re: Track vote 1: Pacific GP 21st March 2015, 9:26 am

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

We are preparing a nice calendar for this season, lau and wes. This one is going to be more spicy and in my opinion, one of the coolest calendars we've had in the last seasons.

This vote is merely to decide between these two great Pacific GPs. The most voted one is going to be the Pacific GP for season 8.

7Track vote 1: Pacific GP Empty Re: Track vote 1: Pacific GP 21st March 2015, 11:08 am

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Vote closed. Fuji won with 12 - 10 votes.

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

8Track vote 1: Pacific GP Empty Re: Track vote 1: Pacific GP 21st March 2015, 1:56 pm

MPHJr

MPHJr

fk fuji sector 3

challenge accepted I guess

9Track vote 1: Pacific GP Empty Re: Track vote 1: Pacific GP 21st March 2015, 2:57 pm

My point was just that Korea could NEVER be a better thack than Fuji.
Maybe better than some other tracks we have.
But better than Fuji? Especially if you look for league info about the previous races in both tracks?
Never. Sorry.

10Track vote 1: Pacific GP Empty Re: Track vote 1: Pacific GP 21st March 2015, 3:29 pm

wez19

wez19

ok i see !! can we maybe have it as a test track before we start the league ?

11Track vote 1: Pacific GP Empty Re: Track vote 1: Pacific GP 21st March 2015, 3:40 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Sorry sexy but thats your opinion and therefore not a fact Razz Im sick and tired of fuji and its races its not always great for everyone. To me Korea is better I had one race that was nice there compared to 0 nice races in fuji in god knows how many races. Does that mean Korea is better? No. Every person has different opinion to some fuji to some korea. I personaly like Korea more as you could see. Razz

12Track vote 1: Pacific GP Empty Re: Track vote 1: Pacific GP 21st March 2015, 3:42 pm

wez19

wez19

were is link for sepring ?

14Track vote 1: Pacific GP Empty Re: Track vote 1: Pacific GP 21st March 2015, 5:28 pm

GeorgeRatchis

GeorgeRatchis

Good to see I'm not the only one struggling in sector 3 at Fuji haha, I'm up to pace in the first two sectors and I lose three seconds I'm sector 3 :s

15Track vote 1: Pacific GP Empty Re: Track vote 1: Pacific GP 21st March 2015, 11:54 pm

I understand and respect your opinion, Tony.
But I saw a lot more fights (throughout the whole race), between a bigger number of drivers in ALL of our Fuji races, while at the same time, all of our Korea races were mainly messy or not that great in terms of fights, or number of cars fighting with each other.
I wasn't sharing just my opinion (although yes, I personally like Fuji more than I like Korea).
I was basing my arguments in the league history and data from the previous races in Fuji and Korea and comparing both of them.
I think it's kinda clear that ALL Fuji races produced more fights (and fun) for a bigger number of drivers, than the Korea races.
Also, I was just saying that between Fuji and Korea, Fuji would be a better option to the league, based on all of the data I presented above.
If it was 'Korea x Any other shitty track', I would probably vote for Korea as well.
But not against Fuji - sorry.
Smile

16Track vote 1: Pacific GP Empty Re: Track vote 1: Pacific GP 23rd March 2015, 9:21 pm

wez19

wez19

for you sexy Smile

17Track vote 1: Pacific GP Empty Re: Track vote 1: Pacific GP 23rd March 2015, 9:29 pm

Track vote 1: Pacific GP 773135558

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum