rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents Vc7ltro6S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents Empty S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents 26th July 2015, 3:03 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

LAP & TURN

2S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents Empty Re: S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents 26th July 2015, 5:14 pm

kiki98

I want to apologize to alex and sexy I was lagging pretty hard.

3S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents Empty Re: S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents 26th July 2015, 5:16 pm

wez19

wez19

imo that was your fault kiki as he was in front of you and you clipped his rear wheel causing a spin from sexy !!

4S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents Empty Re: S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents 26th July 2015, 5:51 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Apologies accepted, Kiki.

But after seeing you driving (not only in this race, but also in previous races and the incidents you got involved with), I think you 'risk too much' for some overtakes/moves and you put both yourself and the other drivers at a high risk of an incident when you drive as if you were 'alone' on track... But you actually have other people around and sometimes they are also fighting with other people for positions as well, so everybody will be slower than usual when 'sharing a corner', so you gotta consider that and also give some more room to the cars in front of you, slow down (lift up the throttle) a bit and things like that - because if you take the corner at your normal speed (as if you were alone on track) a contact will certainly happen...

And that's what happened with you and me...
I had to slow down/lift up because there were 2 guys right in front of me going to the corner and I knew they were going to take that corner on a slower speed than they usually do... So I also had to slow down/lift up a bit to avoid hitting them - and I thought YOU were going to do the same... but you just kept your 'normal speed' and since me and the other guys in front of you were slower.. a crash happened..

I know we always tend to go for any gap that appears, but still we need to consider all of these things - especially at the early laps of a long race.. We just don't need to risk that much, at that moment..
Be more patient.. wait for a better opportunity to try a move and overtake.. maybe the guys in front of you make mistakes sooner or later and you can get their positions without a big effort (or risk for you and them)..

Anyway..

I also want to apologize to Alaster, for a similar incident, at that same spot, on lap 4 - and the funny thing is that I DID all I said above..
Alaster and Dario were fighting with each other.. I waited patiently behind them for 3 whole laps.. I wasn't trying any stupid/crazy/forced move on them.. I lifted up and gave them room when I saw them going together to the corner, but on my defense I must say Alaster braked too damn much (and also didn't accelerate at the corner exit - he just kept going slow, which I wasn't expecting) and on my screen I barely touched him when we were already exiting the corner and I was already on full throttle again (keep in mind Alaster always has a high ping, so there was probably some lag involved, because that touch - on my screen - shouldn't be enough to make him spin - but he did), so anyway.. apologies to him and the stewards can do whatever they think it's fair about that.

Here are my replay files (so you guys can see exactly what I saw on my screen) and the list of the incidents I was involved in:

- LAP 1, T5/6

- LAP 4, T5/6

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e8vdkewjnou3t5t/13+-+Hungary+Quali+PB+%2B+Full+Race+Replay+%5BBrig%5D.rar

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

5S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents Empty Re: S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents 26th July 2015, 7:19 pm

wez19

wez19

well said sexy , new drivers need to understand that races last along time so sometimes better to hold on and look after tyres etc it will benefit at the end for sure !!

6S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents Empty Re: S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents 27th July 2015, 11:18 am

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

it was just me made a mistake going wide and losing the rear and was nearly going to spin , and you were so close and had nowhere to go, so no need to apologize on that one Kiki Smile

7S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents Empty Re: S08 R13 Hungary GP - Incidents 27th July 2015, 5:29 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

CLOSED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum