rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Vc7ltro6PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD

+2
Eri Bobo
Tom McKay
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 4th September 2015, 7:47 pm

Tom McKay

Tom McKay

Porsche Mod is now available on SimSync and as a manual download!

Le Mans and Bathurst are available on the SimSync and manual downloads coming soon.

Server is ONLINE and IP is - 5.9.85.173:31297
pass - rfr

SIMSYNC INFO

PORSCHE MANUAL DOWNLOAD (220MB)

BATHURST manual download

Last edited by Tom McKay on 4th September 2015, 10:07 pm; edited 4 times in total

2PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 4th September 2015, 8:35 pm

Eri Bobo

So there will not be any sort of problem when i race with this mod without SimSync, right?

3PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 4th September 2015, 8:44 pm

Eri Bobo

I dont know why, but when i click the manual download link, it redirect me to mediafire homepage, and not to the mod link, can you please fix it?

4PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 4th September 2015, 9:10 pm

Tom McKay

Tom McKay

I am uploading again now

5PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 4th September 2015, 9:38 pm

Tom McKay

Tom McKay

try again

6PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 4th September 2015, 9:47 pm

Eri Bobo

Ok, it works just fine now, thank you for your effort.

7PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 5th September 2015, 12:34 pm

Eri Bobo

Hello, guys. Today this morning, i tried to open the mod so that i colud practise and yet agan i found the same problem that i had with SimSync (when i thought it was a SimSync problem, and not the mod), the game crashed to the desktop. I tried differetn solutions, but nothing helped and the game continued to crash. Now, i don't know for sure, but i think this mod is the same made by the guys from German Sim Mod Foundation. Now i've had the GSMF's mod before and it ran withut a problem. So i am asking if this mod is the same as yours and if it is can i race with this mod online in the Porche Cup S1 with you without any problems?
Thank you.

8PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 5th September 2015, 4:22 pm

Tom McKay

Tom McKay

yeah you can try

but you will need to copy our HDV (server) file and TBC (tyre) file AND you will need the RFE plugin

I can't guarantee it will work

I'm not sure what is causing an issue for you exactly

9PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 5th September 2015, 4:40 pm

Eri Bobo

I tried like 20 minutes ago to enter the server with the GSMF mod, i couldn't race, but i was a spectator, and it asked me for the above mentioned files by you. i think i will try to add those file, but i believe that someone should give me those files Wink.
As far as the problem for the mod i am not sure myself why it crashes. it has never happende me before with any other mod, but anyway i hope to find a way to race against you, i'm yearnig fot it, and i do apologize if somehow i am bothering you with my problem. Again sorry.  Smile

10PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 5th September 2015, 9:53 pm

Eri Bobo

Ok guys, i'm gonna post it here again, i fixed the mod, donwloaded the 3-4 files i needed from SimSync and everything worked just fine. Now i just hope that it is "legal" and i'm looking forward racing with you.

11PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 23rd September 2015, 5:24 pm

ChardAllen

ChardAllen

Any chance of a manual download for Le Mans?

12PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 23rd September 2015, 7:16 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

I will do later tonight or tomorrow im quite ill atm

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

13PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 23rd September 2015, 8:45 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

14PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 23rd September 2015, 9:03 pm

ChardAllen

ChardAllen

Thank you buddy Smile

15PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 26th October 2015, 12:34 pm

Eri Bobo

Where to download Montreal?

16PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 26th October 2015, 2:02 pm

Tom McKay

Tom McKay

The Canada track is available for download!

17PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 26th October 2015, 4:09 pm

Eri Bobo

ok

18PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 9th November 2015, 8:50 pm

Tom McKay

Tom McKay

Daytona now available!

19PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 20th November 2015, 6:14 pm

ADI

ADI

Zolder track on simsync?

20PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 20th November 2015, 6:19 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

i will upload it tomorrow midday

21PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 17th December 2015, 8:28 pm

Eri Bobo

Manual link for assen pls

22PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 17th December 2015, 8:45 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

we dont have one

23PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 17th December 2015, 8:46 pm

Eri Bobo

shit

24PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 18th December 2015, 12:57 am

NASCAR_INDY

NASCAR_INDY

Why wont the porshe not run. It will load the tracks but it stops rfactor when its starts to show everything

25PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD Empty Re: PORSCHE MOD AND TRACKS DOWNLOAD 18th December 2015, 12:30 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

Porsche is over now anyway

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum