rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
SRD - Custom Helmets - Season 1 Vc7ltro6SRD - Custom Helmets - Season 1 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

SRD - Custom Helmets - Season 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SRD - Custom Helmets - Season 1 Empty SRD - Custom Helmets - Season 1 6th September 2015, 5:20 am

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

For this series, the drivers REGISTERED FOR THE CURRENT SEASON (before it starts) can also request to use a custom helmet on their cars.

The helmet can be made/painted by themselves or by me (if they want) - or also by anyone else, if someone is skilled enough and wants to do it!

They can also send me helmets they used on another mod or league/series and I'll convert and transfer the helmets for our current mod format!

Drivers can use any kind of helmet - totally original, made from scratch, or iconic helmets from famous drivers (like me, for example, using Senna's classic yellow one) and they can paint them however they want and/or ad sponsors or any other stuff they want as well!

Obviously, the forbidden things are the usual: inappropriate pics, hateful symbols (or speech) of any kind and etc - keep all the bad stuff to yourself - let's just use common sense, here, ok?

The drivers can design the helmets themselves on Photoshop (or any other graphic editor) and send the picture file(s) to me and so I'll add them to the mod - a PATCH will be released and added to the mod a few days before Season 1 starts officially!

If you don't know how to paint your helmet on your own, you can try and download the picture below - just right click with the mouse on the pic and then on 'Save Image As' - and then make a simple example of the general idea, colors, design and sponsors you'd like on your helmet and post it back here in this same post, with the most detailed instructions as possible, so I'll try to follow them closely and design your helmet for you:

SRD - Custom Helmets - Season 1 Helmet10

ATTENTION:

THE DEADLINE FOR SENDING ME YOUR HELMETS FILES/IDEAS IS SEPTEMPER 17th (a thursday) AND I WON'T BE ACCEPTING HELMETS (OR ADDING THEM TO THE PATCH) AFTER THIS DATE - if you miss it, I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait until the beginning of the next season to get your custom helmet - but yes, you can still race with us, using one of the 'mod default' helmets anyway, so don't worry!!!

cheers

All of the following drivers already have their custom helmets and car numbers painted and ready to go:

- Sexy Brigadeiro
- Gilson D'Avila
- Joe McLaggen
- Antonio Hreljanovic
- Juan Caires
- lau
- BlackFox
- Alex Hill
- Tom McKay
- Sven Dirks
- Arek
- Shaffiq Islam
- Giorgos
- Alaster

I will paint custom helmets and add car numbers to future drivers as well, but ONLY IF they register and send me their files/ideas/requests BEFORE the deadline mentioned above - so, if you want a custom helmet.. HURRY UP!!
Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum