rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) Vc7ltro6SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED)

3 posters

How long should the SRD batteries take?

SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) Vote_lcap78%SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) Vote_rcap 78% [ 7 ]
SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) Vote_lcap22%SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) Empty SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) 20th December 2015, 6:41 am

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

This poll/voting will be up for 72 hours (3 days).

QUESTION:

What do you preffer...

- Two 25 (twenty-five) mins long batteries on each SRD event (current settings)

OR

- Two 20 (twenty) mins long batteries on each SRD event (alternative settings)

?

Important - and already decided (no arguing about this, pliss..):

If we keep the 25 mins long batteries, I will increase the tire wear (of both compounds) in about 5 to 10%.

I don't want all the races to be/have easily 2 stints on Softs (as Fundidora Park was - a high tire wear track), otherwise the Hards are pointless.

I want only a few races to have 2 stints on Softs (tracks with low tire wear) and even a few to have 2 stints on Hards (tracks with high tire wear).

But I want MOST races to force the drivers to mix the compounds (S+H or H+S), to create more strategy options.

If we decide to change to two batteries of 20 mins (which means reducing the total race time in 20% - from 25 mins to 20 mins), I will increase the tire wear (of both compounds) in about 25%, for the same reasons described above.

This poll is EXCLUSIVELY about the DURATION/LENGTH of each battery on the SRD Events (races) for Season 2.

Remember: this poll/voting will be up for 72 hours (3 days).

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 31st December 2015, 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

2SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) 20th December 2015, 1:38 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

2 30mins long batteries on each SRD event (alternative settings)

3SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) 20th December 2015, 4:03 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

LOL, Fox - shame that's not an option...

I - myself - would be totally ok with longer races (30 mins, or even more), but if they are longer, it would be hard for us to have 2 batteries, since it could be a bit too late in the night to some guys in Europe - including you...

But anyway, if most people agree with Fox's suggestion, just let me know... - at first we're staying with 25 mins or reducing to 20.

4SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) 20th December 2015, 5:52 pm

manuolargo

manuolargo

Two stints you mean 1 stop right? 25 min for me, i prefer, more time racing, thats why we are here jeje, to race

5SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) 20th December 2015, 6:00 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Yes, all the races will be a 1 pit stop race - it's not 'mandatory' by the rules, but just impossible to complete a full race, because the fuel tank can't hold enough fuel and also the tires don't last that long, so the pit stop is not mandatory, but it's necessary..
Smile

6SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) 20th December 2015, 6:02 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

30mins forces drivers to think if go to 2 tyre strategy.
20min races, every race will be just the same, everybody goes in pit around 9 to 11 mins of the race!
1 stop with softs, whubbiduu.... boriiiiiing effect MAXIMUM!!!

7SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) 20th December 2015, 6:04 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

LOL - Fox..

I think you didn't read what I'm gonna do IF people vote for 20 mins..
But don't worry, because I think 25 mins is what most people want anyway.

And as I said, I'm also ok with 30 mins or more, but I think it's gonna be too late for some people in Europe (or more at east, like Sajdi, for example) if the races are too long - so thats why I think 25 mins is the 'perfect ammount', let's say this..

8SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) Empty Re: SRD S2 - Events Duration/Length (CLOSED) 31st December 2015, 7:39 am

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Just to make it official:

As the result of the poll says, we're gonna keep having 2 batteries of 25 mins - and I'm gonna add some very small adjustments to the tyres (that were already made and tested here on my PC) and will be released along with the Car Skins (FINAL) Patch, on January 7th, 2016.

Flag

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum