rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Setups Vc7ltro6Setups Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Setups

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Setups Empty Setups 13th February 2016, 9:44 am

vitesse

vitesse

Hi, I'm Jake, for those who don't know me  Wink

I took part in 1 race last season, so I am by no means experienced. For this reason, I didn't know if it might be a nice idea for some of the more experienced and faster drivers to give us rookies a hand with the setups. I know a lot of people are willing to send theirs over the rFactor chat, but I thought it might be quite cool to have 1 (or more!) drivers upload their setups online, for less experienced drivers.

I'm not sure how different the physics are in the new mod, because we might be able to use S9 setups aswell?

Feel free to voice your thoughts on this.

Jake

2Setups Empty Re: Setups 5th April 2016, 4:45 pm

Michael Baldesarra

Michael Baldesarra

Hi guys. I wanted to ask why my car is oversteering a lot? I'm not not good when it comes to setups

3Setups Empty Re: Setups 5th April 2016, 5:05 pm

Tom McKay

Tom McKay

Michael Baldesarra wrote:Hi guys. I wanted to ask why my car is oversteering a lot? I'm not not good when it comes to setups

impossible to say without seeing the setup itself and knowing a bit more about your controls... do you drive with a wheel?

tell us a bit more and we can try to help

4Setups Empty Re: Setups 5th April 2016, 5:10 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

As Tom said its impossible to know without seeing your set, most likely its your wings though. If they are positive on front they are causing oversteer, set them positive to rear by adding rear wing or removing some of the front wing.

5Setups Empty Re: Setups 5th April 2016, 10:10 pm

Michael Baldesarra

Michael Baldesarra

Yes I'm using a g27 wheel. I know for the magny cour my aero is set to 18-20. Steering lock set at 13.5
Brake bias is 53.4-45.4 something like that

6Setups Empty Re: Setups 7th April 2016, 8:31 pm

ADI

ADI

Michael Baldesarra wrote:Yes I'm using a g27 wheel. I know for the magny cour my aero is set to 18-20. Steering lock set at 13.5
Brake bias is 53.4-45.4 something like that
well start with the basics, the general stuff: at aero set at a lower value at the front wing and a higher one at the back, for ex in your case 16-22 or stuff like that....

Then also you could stiffen up the front suspension by increasing the front spring value. And also lower the rear spring value, so the rear end to be more stable especially out of the corners, on throttle.

Also at weight distribution you could put more weight to the front and less to the back.

I would say those are the primary things, no point messing up with dampers(bumps) , those are more for finishing touches.

For the brakes, if you have oversteer specifically on the braking you should increase the front value...

7Setups Empty Re: Setups 9th April 2016, 3:34 pm

Michael Baldesarra

Michael Baldesarra

Ya u know what I am oversteering when I brake.

8Setups Empty Re: Setups 10th April 2016, 1:22 pm

ADI

ADI

Did those changes have positive effects?

9Setups Empty Re: Setups 10th April 2016, 1:47 pm

Michael Baldesarra

Michael Baldesarra

Yes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum