rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
rFR S10 R11 - Japanese GP Race Edit Vc7ltro6rFR S10 R11 - Japanese GP Race Edit Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S10 R11 - Japanese GP Race Edit

+4
Denis_Belarus
Sexy Brigadeiro
Tom McKay
Twindle
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rFR S10 R11 - Japanese GP Race Edit Empty rFR S10 R11 - Japanese GP Race Edit 7th June 2016, 8:33 pm

Twindle

Twindle

Hello everyone,
So here is the race edit of the race in Suzuka. Had a nightmare of a race myself but doing the video saw others struggling just as much  Razz.
Anyways congrats to Denis, class performance.
Here is the video:

2rFR S10 R11 - Japanese GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR S10 R11 - Japanese GP Race Edit 8th June 2016, 12:46 am

Tom McKay

Tom McKay

wow that has to be some of the worst driving collectively i've ever seen in one our league races

great video though!

i couldn't stop replaying 1:45  Very Happy

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Yes, this RACE (in terms of driving skills by some drivers - cof, cof.. you know who.. Razz ) may be a 'bad advertising' for the league, BUT the video itself is, again, a pretty good job - congrats and thanks for it one more time, Twindle!
Smile

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

Thank Twindle nice video and at last I got to frame. cheers
I agree with the guys many crashes. It's not like RFR league. We all need a lot of training. Smile

5rFR S10 R11 - Japanese GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR S10 R11 - Japanese GP Race Edit 8th June 2016, 10:51 am

Hypothermia

Hypothermia

Thanks a lot for the video aurimas! Smile again, a great job! - was a bit sad to not see the Renaults up to (sounds awful, but ..) my Speed. Had hoped to resume my battle with Kimi. Lost it together and the worse came out of your off, didn't it? :/ go mates we've to roll up the field from behind! Wink Very Happy

Yeah, i tried the 1-stop-race. Worked out quite to the edge during testing, but i knew about the deceptive character of this data. Tried it anyway. 16-11 - would have given my the opportunity to push towards the end and obviously nearly everyone was on a "normal" (.. or maybe "rational") 2stopper. So I tried to avoid all those incidents as far as possible. Worked out during the start and the first, let's say third of the race, until I had to admit that those damn tyres would last the fu.. damn needed 16 laps, but at least 15 without losing them too much. Lost it in the end then by myself. Stupid spinning out of the hairpin and then spinning with some rfactor-glories (you can see the mess even in Twindle's video ..) as i wanted to let some faster cars past, just not to get my tyres in danger.

So it became a hell of a tyre-saving-ohpleasenot-race. The Supersofts gave instantly some, at that point much needed grip, but had to last now for 12 instead of PlanA-11. Was quite a balancing act - tyresaving for the strategy (and basicly the point of no return was past anyway) or pushing as you have a lot more faith in the car due to the bonusgrip. At some point I had to lift every corner and take the corners with as little steering as possible. I knew for the gap behind me and had long quit the thoughts about gaining sth infront that not happens due to an incident. And then it was a hell of luck to make the final corner with 1% left in the left front and crossing the finish line as 11th - then realising that someone I didn't knew at that point (think it was Igor) must have pitted during the penultimate lape - and I was 10th. And owing to your rules it doesn't feel as punishing as it would be with "normal" points. 6 Points, thanks.

Sorry guys to talk that much, but 3 years of pent-up passion just do their work. Razz Looking forward to Montreal! One of my favourite tracks (something that's certainly not unknown to some of you guys Smile) and one of three tracks I've ever won a race. Was just one of these races .. buuut that's another story. See ya!

6rFR S10 R11 - Japanese GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR S10 R11 - Japanese GP Race Edit 8th June 2016, 11:32 am

Twindle

Twindle

Yeah, that was a really sad race for us, i just turned of TC Saturday evening and never reached the same speeds I did while practicing with medium TC. I think this was more of an endurance race, if you just survived and had at least decent speed you had a chance to get a lot of points (look at Massi).

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Tom McKay wrote:i couldn't stop replaying 1:45  Very Happy

8rFR S10 R11 - Japanese GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR S10 R11 - Japanese GP Race Edit 8th June 2016, 10:33 pm

DevereM

DevereM

Everybody's saying stuff about how reckless that race was, well... Nothing new, it was full of events really. Though there were many great fights in that race too, also giving me my career best finish in the end, last lap overtake for 7th Razz
Let's hope Montral will be cleaner, aight? Smile

Once again good job Twindle, keep it up!

http://deverem.deviantart.com

9rFR S10 R11 - Japanese GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR S10 R11 - Japanese GP Race Edit 9th June 2016, 10:12 am

Rib96

Rib96

Brilliant video Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum