rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
rFR S10 R12 - Canada GP Race Edit Vc7ltro6rFR S10 R12 - Canada GP Race Edit Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S10 R12 - Canada GP Race Edit

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rFR S10 R12 - Canada GP Race Edit Empty rFR S10 R12 - Canada GP Race Edit 14th June 2016, 5:40 pm

Twindle

Twindle

Hey guys,
On Sunday we had a rainy race in Canada, so I did my best to bring you another Race Edit. Experimented a little, but the issue with server replay meant that in the video there is quite a few laggy moments also having only slick tires in replay didn't help.
Hat off to the guys who managed to stay on top of they're cars in the tricky conditions!

2rFR S10 R12 - Canada GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR S10 R12 - Canada GP Race Edit 14th June 2016, 6:06 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

I liked the soundtrack - especially when the rain comes... - I like Garbage (the band - especialy Shirley... rFR S10 R12 - Canada GP Race Edit 1902556306 and that song fit well in the vid)!

Shame the highlights of the vid are ME, losing my front wing.. TWICE.. - another race/weekend to forget..

"Pour your misery down on me..."

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

3rFR S10 R12 - Canada GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR S10 R12 - Canada GP Race Edit 14th June 2016, 7:27 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Cool stuff!  Smile

4rFR S10 R12 - Canada GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR S10 R12 - Canada GP Race Edit 14th June 2016, 7:48 pm

Hypothermia

Hypothermia

Thanks for your effort despite the server-replay-mess!

Had quite a good feeling for the race but then got caught up behind another car during the quali-run. The onset of rain made a 2nd try impossible. So it was P11 on the grid.

The race-start wasn't one of my bests and I found myself in P12 after the first couple of corners but was able to make short work of Jakub in P11. Then the first rain shower arrived and I delayed the switch to inters for one lap, until it was really wet enough. As some guys had made their stops a bit earlier I had already moved up one or another position. And the climb continued. P3, then even P2 and around Lap 10 I found myself in the lead. The track still wet and my tyres should've made it till the end. Some guys behind me were a little bit quicker, but I would have tried to just avoid pitting again. Sadly I had to decline Aurimas' teaparty-invitation. Now another pitstop was unavoidable. Finally a last-lap-incident by one of the Rothmanns-Williams promoted me from 7th to 6th. And in the end P5 and a bit of amusement due to Joe's nonstopper-achievement (@Joe: ;D) that was unfortunately a liiiittle bit against the rules .. Very Happy P17, P10, now P5. Of course I'm disappointed. All those wenns and buts .. I don't know what could have been, but that's irrelevant anyway. I enjoy it a lot to be able to race against you, guys. See ya in Valencia! Smile

5rFR S10 R12 - Canada GP Race Edit Empty Re: rFR S10 R12 - Canada GP Race Edit 15th June 2016, 8:51 am

Rib96

Rib96

Wow, so I started (last, idk why, i was 8th) but the game didnt see it as it was like i never started. Just wtf.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum