rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Vc7ltro6rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Empty rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents 31st July 2016, 3:11 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Lap & Track Section, please..

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

2rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Empty Re: rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents 31st July 2016, 4:21 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

- Lap 1, T1, Arek & Gustavo (driver forced out of track)

Arek juvenil didn't practice enough for the race (as always) and thought he could simply belate the braking for T1 as IF he had the situation under control.

He CLEARLY didn't.

He did a Rosberg on me and fucked up my first pole in the league and my entire race with that, making me lose positions to Tom, Denis (with whom I was fighting for P2 in the Tables) and Sven - both of them were fighting each other and I got stuck behind them, while Tom pulled away for another easy win, killing ANY chances of a better race and a fun fight for the lead.

Congrats, Arek!

Lap 7, T4-T5, Sven & Gustavo (unsafe rejoin + side/rear bump + spin)

Sven goes out of track on T4 and comes back almost on the racing line, giving me ONLY 1 car width in the middle of a high speed corner, increasing the chance to an incident to happen and putting both of us in danger - OBVIOUSLY, a slight touch happened (I was carrying a LOT more speed) and then Sven spins... I didn't know if it was my fault (I honestly think it wasn't), but still I lifted up to wait and let him recover - still we both lost a lot of places and even some other drivers got involved on the mess too.

Sven should've came back to track SLOWLY/CAREFULLY and DEFINITELY on the OUTSIDE LINE and NOT near the racing line, squeezing me onto the slippery kerb, which I tried to avoid and sadly a contact between me and Sven happened.

Good job, Boss!

Lap 26, Last Corner, Denis & Gustavo (driver forced out of the track)

Denis decided it was 'ok' to force me out of the track and give me NO room between me, him and a damn wall, right ahead of us.

You guys can say I had the whole space on the right to try and overtake him and etc and that he just kept his line and defended the place, BUT...

I was already side by side when I realized (too late) that there was a wall right in front of me and Denis on my right and I had ZERO space left on track - even lifting up or braking wasn't going to save me.

He was on SOFTS and I was on SUPERS. I was CLEARLY faster and was going to overtake him ANYWAY, so he did NOT NEED to defend the place like that, putting me on that situation, risking my race like that.

I'm not saying it was 'dirty', but it was very close to it and certainly TOTALLY UNNECESSARY.

My race ended there, when I lost BOTH of my wings on that wall.

Thanks.

My own replay files:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vq8djlloj5rsb24

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 31st July 2016, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

3rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Empty Re: rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents 31st July 2016, 4:29 pm

I had an incident with a car (I don't remember driver's name) between the 10th and 11th turns between 15th and 30th lap (I don't remember the lap exactly). He hurt me from the rear of the car therefore I had to go to the pit to repair damages.

4rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Empty Re: rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents 31st July 2016, 4:49 pm

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

Lap 6 Sven turned me around. 
Lap 26 I and Sexy. I came out of the last corner and took the left-hand side on the line, I did not have any sharp movements and I tried to stay as close to the arrival line at the pitstop. Everyone knows that this line nelzya cross the two wheels but Sexy did it,and himself hit the wall. It is not my fault. I was soft you are super soft, you could easily obehat me the right.
Watch my onbord and Sexy.

5rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Empty Re: rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents 31st July 2016, 4:56 pm

Finally after looking the replay, there is my vision of incident :
Lap : 13
Turn : 11
Drivers involved : Rosmak Valmar and Juan Caires

I was on my rhythm and Juan was just behind me. Just before the "50" sign, I broke to negotiate this turn as I always did (because this turn is an hairpin). Then, he hurt me from behind. I think he wanted to brake later than me. At the moment of the impact, my speed was 136 km/h and his was 213 km/h. Therefore, I was not out of the track but I had to repair the damages on my car.

6rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Empty Re: rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents 31st July 2016, 5:29 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Denis, I thought you were going to give me some room on the inside - when I realized you weren't, it was already too late.

I didn't try (and didn't want) to overtake inside that line and outside the track limits - I know it's not allowed.

But you didn't give me any room and there was a wall coming.
You just let me hit the wall - I couldn't avoid that, because you gave me no room inside the track - so, in a certain way, you 'forced' me into that wall.

Maybe you did not do anything ilegal (by keeping your line) - and I know you are not an unfair driver.

But it was just not 'nice' and not necessary either to defend your place like that..
=/

7rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Empty Re: rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents 31st July 2016, 5:38 pm

iMark

iMark

Sexy which was your name there?

8rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Empty Re: rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents 31st July 2016, 5:51 pm

Rib96

Rib96

These last two races made me so angry.
I want Igor's race to be checked. You cant close the door like that, even during a lapping.

9rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Empty Re: rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents 31st July 2016, 5:55 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Reports (actual incidents) must be specific.

They will be checked.

But not 'vague' complains like "I don't remember the lap" or even "chech this guy's whole race" and etc.

As the first post says:

"Lap & Track Section, please.."

The drivers involved don't even need to be mentioned, for we can see them when checking the report author's specific lap and track section.

That's how the incidents are supposed to be reported, guys.

Thanks.

10rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Empty Re: rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents 31st July 2016, 10:22 pm

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

I did not expect from you such a maneuver, and I left you a lot of space on the right. But you are having a huge advantage in speed and tires tried to overtake me not legal. You say that the thought that Iconcede you place. But why did, I did not give up even if I rode on the hard tire, you know me. Moreover, it is the fight for the 3rd place in the championship.Congratulations on the 3 place in the championship. Smile

11rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Empty Re: rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents 31st July 2016, 10:29 pm

Juan Caires

Juan Caires

Rosmak Valmar wrote:Finally after looking the replay, there is my vision of incident :
Lap : 13
Turn : 11
Drivers involved : Rosmak Valmar and Juan Caires

I was on my rhythm and Juan was just behind me. Just before the "50" sign, I broke to negotiate this turn as I always did (because this turn is an hairpin). Then, he hurt me from behind. I think he wanted to brake later than me. At the moment of the impact, my speed was 136 km/h and his was 213 km/h. Therefore, I was not out of the track but I had to repair the damages on my car.

I'm sorry for that. In my defense i would say that you brake too early and too much for that corner, also my 'plan' was to try to overtake you from the outside (you can see on the replay that i was trying to take the outside line and overtake you from there), but, again, in my vision your braking point was far behind from what most drivers were using.

I'm sorry again if you lost time on that, I should be more careful next time.  Smile

12rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Empty Re: rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents 1st August 2016, 12:06 am

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Thanks, Denis.
3rd was good, of course. But it could've been 2nd though..
Razz

And I thought differently than you...
I thought that you knew there was no point in trying to defend your place - because I was on Supers and you were on Softs - and also because you knew I had a better top speed, so I thought you would just move to the right and let me go on the left, so none of us would lose time with a pointless fight...

But to my surprise, you decided to keep that line on the edge of the track, giving me no choice, but to stay out of the track - it was too late for me to change to the right - and then the wall came in front of me and I couldn't re-enter the track, because you were 'blocking' the way with your car.

I know you had the 'right' to keep that line - and as I said before, I know you're not an unfair driver.

But I still think that was an unnecessary move (to 'force' me to stay out of the track - and to the wall) and also a pointless fight where you knew I was faster (because of the tyres and because of my top speed)..

Anyway, it's a shame that my season ended like that, but you were not the only one who caused me problems in this last race - I'm also sad because it was my first pole position in 10 seasons and my race was ruined at the very start (T1) and all the rest that happened later, just happened because of what happened at the start and bla bla bla..

Anyway.. just frustrating..
=/

13rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Empty Re: rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents 1st August 2016, 4:39 pm

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

I feel sorry that it happened Sexy, if I knew that you bump into the wall, I would certainly have yielded to your path. My race was spoiled by also and I had to change the strategy Sad . Let's forget this intsedent. Go to new battles in 11 season. Smile

14rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Empty Re: rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents 1st August 2016, 6:58 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

All good, Denis - no worries!

We had some nice fights this season - on track and on the standings - I look for more of this next season!

Smile

15rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents Empty Re: rFR S10 R17 - Brazil GP - Incidents 6th August 2016, 1:29 pm

Rib96

Rib96

Ok, finally I have the laps - I was busy at work, that's why I'm writing them just now.

Lap 10, Turn 8 - Me vs Igor
I was in, but he somehow decided to close the door with a stupid move, slightly damaging my car. In turn 9 i passed him, but my car was damaged.

Lap 13, pit lane exit - Me vs Igor
After the pitstop, he decided to go from 160 to 60 without a sense. That was very dangerous and pointless.

Lap 31, last turn - Me vs Igor
I'm in, so even if I was behind he had to leave space. But he didnt, and we crashed. His move was wrong also because there was a lapped car to pass. With the resulting damage, I spun a lap later, losing my podium spot.

That's like the third time I have problems with Igor's driving attitude. This time he has to get penalised.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum