rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
rFR GP S11 - 03 - Monaco GP (Monte Carlo) - Incidents Vc7ltro6rFR GP S11 - 03 - Monaco GP (Monte Carlo) - Incidents Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR GP S11 - 03 - Monaco GP (Monte Carlo) - Incidents

+2
Luft_inspektor
Blackfox
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

Report your incident(s) here.

LAP

TURN/SECTOR

QUALI

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

So much practice and then I lost connection in lap 1, fucking shit

igor.twin

igor.twin

Reporting incident with Gustavo Montenegro in race, lap 8, turn 2.
P.S. Sorry Denis Belarus for first lap, turn 4. I have so much lag.

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Milly, you were driving erratically on track, making a lot of mistakes, braking out of nowhere on the corners and even straights...

And right before our incident on T2, you 'dive-bombed' me on T1 and overtook me by going over the kerb...

I was trying my best to avoid any kinds of contact, as I did on T1 to 'let you go' over the kerb and etc - which I also did by staying behind you for several laps and not forcing anything, until you make a big mistake and I could pass cleanly - but then on T2, you just braked too early (out of nowhere), after switching lines and I braked to try to avoid you, but sadly rear bumped you - not intentionally, of course and I just couldn't avoid you, because I wasn't expecting that, although I saw you struggling to just keep your car on the track...

Don't think it was my fault, but I'm sorry that happened - prejudiced me as well...

Here are my own race replay, for the stewards:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wxo0nkg0ukr86ov

Official replays (files from the server) can be found here:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2077-rfr-gp-s11-official-replays#35056

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

igor.twin

igor.twin

Gustavo Montenegro, i belive what you say. It is ok. But only important thing here is that you hit me from behind and i hit fence and must go to box for new wing. I was strugling, it is true, because of to much lag.

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

I also believe in you.

And I'm sorry you hit the wall and lost your front wing, BUT...

Still it was not my fault, if you have a hard time driving your own car and makes unexpected moves right in front of me, like changing lines in the very last moment, or braking too early when I'm right behind you - how could I avoid that?! I tried my best and still wasn't enough - and I'm sorry, and I feel bad for what happened to you, BUT...

Still not my fault, mate..
=/

cueballuk

L1 T4 me - denis vs igor m

Tom McKay

Tom McKay

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Still it was not my fault, if you have a hard time driving your own car and makes unexpected moves right in front of me, like changing lines in the very last moment....

He followed the racing line up the hill and braked on the crest. Sexy you are the one moving erratically behind him side to side and you annihilated him IMO  rFR GP S11 - 03 - Monaco GP (Monte Carlo) - Incidents 997275505

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Why you say things like that, only to create or increase the problems (or simply 'troll'), I'll never understand...

It's funny in your head, only.

And the guy already said he was having graphical lags and that, by itself, explain his hard time to control his own car and his (clearly) erratic driving, not only at that moment of the race, but through all of it.

I spent 3 laps behind him, just being extremely careful and patient, waiting for him to make a mistake so I could pass - I wasn't forcing anything and anything 'crazy' or dangerous - he even dive bombed me on T1 (right before the actual incident on T2) and I simply moved away from him, braked and let him go (even if he overtook me over the kerb, out of the track limits) - all of that shows how careful I was being.

I don't think it's fair to blame ME for someone else having technical issues that prevent them to control their own car.

Not my fault at all - sorry.

Tom McKay

Tom McKay

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Why you say things like that, only to create or increase the problems (or simply 'troll'), I'll never understand...

It's funny in your head, only.

And the guy already said he was having graphical lags and that, by itself, explain his hard time to control his own car and his (clearly) erratic driving, not only at that moment of the race, but through all of it.

I spent 3 laps behind him, just being extremely careful and patient, waiting for him to make a mistake so I could pass - I wasn't forcing anything and anything 'crazy' or dangerous - he even dive bombed me on T1 (right before the actual incident on T2) and I simply moved away from him, braked and let him go (even if he overtook me over the kerb, out of the track limits) - all of that shows how careful I was being.

I don't think it's fair to blame ME for someone else having technical issues that prevent them to control their own car.

Not my fault at all - sorry.

I'm not trolling, I just checked the replay and added my opinion.

I didn't see a divebomb into t1, but yes he did hit the wall. Then he followed the racing line up the hill (which is a straight line going from barrier to barrier), and hugging the barrier inside t2. 

You smashed into his ass plain and simple IMO  Razz

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

T2 has a later appex.

He turned in too soon - blocking me, because I was already on the left, while he was on the right - he switches line (out of the ideal racing line - later appex and etc) and then I try to move to the right myself, to avoid him. But before I can get out of his back, he slams his brakes and since we were too close to each other and he gave me zero to no time to react (and still I reacted pretty fast TRYING to change lines to avoid an incident), the incident happened anyway.

And as the guy said himself before and I already mentioned, he was having graphical lags and couldn't keep his car on track properly.

Doesn't matter how 'bad' you want to make ME look in this incident - it was not my fault at all - especially for him hitting the wall and losing his front wing.. not my fault at all for ANY of it - I was the one driving cleanly since I 'met' him, 3 laps earlier and being patient and careful - I did my best to avoid any incidents and it all happened because of his erratic moves - once again: not my fault at all (even if the stewards say so).

If I was behind him, like crazy, trying forced moves for three laps, bumping him all of the time, going out of the track limits (over the kerbs), waving and braking out of nowhere and etc.. THEN you guys could blame me for the incident.

But I wasn't doing any of that.
He was.

igor.twin

igor.twin

Gustavo, it is irelevant what you say about other thing! I just drive my race and you hit me from behind. In that case you did not be so carefull. I was strugling but driving on my line. You did not come side by side to me, you hit mi directly from behind. And if i was guity for turn 1 overtake i did not ruin your race with that overtake. Your action ruin my race.

igor.twin

igor.twin

But why we discuss all this? Here is some of you who are stewards and they will decide.

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

I didn't say you did that on purpose.

But I didn't either.

And I was being extremely careful and patient with a car that was slower than me and I didn't force any moves or overtakes against you for 3 laps.

The only time I tried to overtake you, was at the main straight at the end of lap 7 / start of lap 8, when you made a mistake on the last corner.

I overtook you from the outside, nice and clean, without any contacts or anything.

You decided to fight and take your place back - which is ok, of course - but you did that by braking too late for T1 and going over the internal kerb (out of the track limits) and you even hit the wall at the end...

And what did I do?
I just braked and moved away to let you go.
Can you imagine what would've happened to me if I took my normal racing line?
You would have hit me and destroyed my race.

So, I was being careful, nice and clean all of the time.
You were not.

And that would've been a big risk even if you were on a good technical condition, but you said yourself you were having graphic lags and that was affecting your gameplay and your driving - THAT causes danger to other drivers and you (or anyone else) should have NOT raced in those conditions (especially at Monaco), in the very first place.

You took the risk of having a 'dangerous race' - for yourself and for others.
And the incident between us only happened because of you struggling to play the game and drive your car.

I did not 'hit you'.
I was on the left and letting you go on the right.
But on the very last moment (a little before the braking point for T2), you moved from right to left - you moved right in front of me, on my line - and you braked right away.
I tried to move from left to right, to avoid you and avoid a collision, a bump or any kinds of incidents - but sadly, your move was unexpected to me (both the line changing on the very last second and the sudden brake) and there was nothing I could do to avoid the contact, no matter how hard I tried to.
And obviously, I didn't try to hit you, force you to the wall and have your front wing broken - that was really unfortunate and made the actual incident worse - but still NONE of that was my fault.

I tried everything to avoid ANY incidents between us for 3 laps, even being a lot faster than you.
You were the one struggling to drive - and I'm sorry to say, but you were the one with an erratic driving - just put the camera on your car and see how you were driving since lap 1 (where you had already caused a big crash and prejudiced other 2 drivers - Denis and Ste)... Or put the camera on my car since Lap 5 (when I met you on track) and see what I saw... I saw you taking weird racing lines, waving (zig zag), braking out of nowhere (wrong braking points), hitting the walls, etc... And I patiently gave you room and waited behind you, without forcing anything.

So, don't come here and say I wasn't careful and that I hit you and 'ruined your race'.
You did that yourself - I'm sorry.

The stewards can even penalize me if they want (they are loyal to doing their job and whatever they think it's right - I was penalized before, so if they think I'm to blame they will just do it - they will never 'protect me' because I'm one of the admins, if that's what you're suggesting).

But I would never agree with being penalized for this one.

Look at this:
- Some driver has technical issues and can't play the game and/or drive their car properly...
- Then they cause an incident...
- And people blame ME for it?!

That doesn't even make sense and THAT is really unfair, but whatever...

I already said all I wanted and presented all the 'evidence' in my defense (it's all on the replays files - mine and server's) - if I was doing any crazy stuff on track, I'd be the first one to apologize and admit it was my fault, but... that's not what happened.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum