rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
S12 R02 Brazil Grand Prix - Incidents Vc7ltro6S12 R02 Brazil Grand Prix - Incidents Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

S12 R02 Brazil Grand Prix - Incidents

+3
Sexy Brigadeiro
Gatis Stalshans
Blackfox
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1S12 R02 Brazil Grand Prix - Incidents Empty S12 R02 Brazil Grand Prix - Incidents 12th March 2017, 2:53 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

INCIDENT(S) REPORTS HERE

LAP & TURN

ASAP!!!

IN 24HOURS AFTER THE RACE!!!S12 R02 Brazil Grand Prix - Incidents Interl10

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

Lap 4 turn 7. Runs out of fuel and decides to turn back onto the racing line.

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

I have nothing to report, myself.

Still, here are my own replays, if necessary (Quali PB and Full Race)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/247mfhgd69w2pwp

Flag

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Hypothermia

Hypothermia

Gatis Stalshans wrote:Lap 4 turn 7. Runs out of fuel and decides to turn back onto the racing line.

The scene with Tom James, hm? That was insane, he nearly took me out too just a moment before. :/
-no actual report-

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I've also got nothing to report but I saw a few drivers cut through the white lane going into the pits. As far as I know before the race  it was said that we were allowed to cut that mini chicane on the other side of the pit wall but nothing was said about the white line that shows the way the car going into the pits has to take which you can't cross by default in every track that has such a line. So my question is: has it changed and from now we can go into the pits whatever we like even making late moves crossing white lanes in every track?  Suspect

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

To be honest, we rarely force the drivers to respect the white line at the pit ENTRY (unless it's to avoid an incident or an absurd (and ilegal) gain of time).

On the other hand, we ALWAYS force the drivers to respect the white line at the pit EXIT.

And at Interlagos, we NEVER forced the drivers to use it (pit entry) - I think we also agreed a long time ago that everybody could ignore that line and I've seen people do it in all of the previous seasons, so I think that's 'normal' for Interlagos.

So, just like you assumed it was 'ok' to overtake from where you did at Dubai, I myself, also assumed it was ok to ignore that line at Interlagos and never bothered (including today) about it - although I believe I actually respected it, for the most part (gotta check on my replay) - I was more afraid of hitting the walls when braking hard, than anything else (I could easily lose the rear sometimes on hard brakings)..

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Arek wrote:I've also got nothing to report but I saw a few drivers cut through the white lane going into the pits. As far as I know before the race  it was said that we were allowed to cut that mini chicane on the other side of the pit wall but nothing was said about the white line that shows the way the car going into the pits has to take which you can't cross by default in every track that has such a line. So my question is: has it changed and from now we can go into the pits whatever we like even making late moves crossing white lanes in every track?  Suspect
Ha! Funny..

ubertom

Yea im sorry my HUD (i use GID) is above the Pit sign so i didnt realize i had qualy fuel and I was out of fuel already when realized i was on the racing line. I know you crashed sorry for your race but it wasnt on purpose.

If i get a penalty its fine.

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

CLOSED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum