rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
S12 R05 Bahrain Grand Prix - Incidents Vc7ltro6S12 R05 Bahrain Grand Prix - Incidents Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

S12 R05 Bahrain Grand Prix - Incidents

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1S12 R05 Bahrain Grand Prix - Incidents Empty S12 R05 Bahrain Grand Prix - Incidents 9th April 2017, 2:45 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

REPORT YOUR INCIDENT(S) HERE

IN 24HOURS AFTER THE RACE

S12 R05 Bahrain Grand Prix - Incidents Bahrai11

Gatis Stalshans

Gatis Stalshans

Lap 1 straight after turn 10

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

I'm not actually reporting this, but.. damn, Arek was lagging like crazy and on my screen he was disappearing and reappering, literally, out of nowhere all of the time - sometimes glued on my rear.. sometimes kilometers far away.. sometimes side by side.. and even a couple of times 'inside' my own car - that shit scared the crap out of me and I had to 'bail' to avoid him during my whole first stint, because I was afraid we would crash and then the leaders opened a huge gap.. - I'm pretty sure I could've fought for the win if it wasn't by that..

Anyways.. congrats Andy and Igor!

My own replay that shows the 'Ghost Rider' (Arek Garotinho Juvenil Kulak) annoying me:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w9io4qlig9cc2wj

Now, for the actual incident report..

I want to report Edijs Batars for going backwards on the track (more specifically, inside the pit lane) AFTER the end of the race and then crashing me (as I was about to park my car inside my garage) and then throwing me backwards on track, causing the game to DQ me.

I know I won't lose my 3rd place / podium because of that, but the game files (the ones I use to update the league results after each event) are now screwed up - because they register whatever is shown on the monitor at the end of each session (when we move to another session, or when we leave the game) - so it registered a DQ, both for me and also for Edijs - and now I have to edit the results 'manually' on Photoshop to correct them.

So, it's not just the extra work I'm gonna have, but this is also a RULE that it IS on our rule book, saying we should NEVER crash other drivers on purpose after the race is done - also NEVER go backwards on track - both because it may screw up the results file and also because when two or more vehicles crash, even if it's on the far side of the track, sometimes the game may cause some graphical lag on another driver's screen.

So, anyway.. The fact is that it IS on the rules and it was disrespected - not to mention the inconvenience with the official results files and etc.

Long story short: this behaviour is unacceptable in our league - and that goes for everyone and not just Edijs, of course.

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:I'm not actually reporting this, but.. damn, Arek was lagging like crazy and on my screen he was disappearing and reappering, literally, out of nowhere all of the time - sometimes glued on my rear.. sometimes kilometers far away.. sometimes side by side.. and even a couple of times 'inside' my own car - that shit scared the crap out of me and I had to 'bail' to avoid him during my whole first stint, because I was afraid we would crash and then the leaders opened a huge gap.. - I'm pretty sure I could've fought for the win if it wasn't by that..
I'm pretty sure if all the cars around were not flickering, dissapering and reapearing out of nowhere on my screen the entire race I could've fought for the win. The most annoying part was when they dissapered on straights making me lose their slip stream so that I couldn't pass anyone and then reapearing on the braing zones 50m further due to their ridiculous top speeds Mad

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Not my fault if you tried to set everything up 5 mins before the quali and found out issues on the game and anti-cheater, that you didn't have enough time to fix - and still I kept everybody on hold 'just for you'..

I know you didn't do it on purpose - you had your trip and also your bike ride, but.. the next time try to be sure everything is already set up and working properly BEFORE you do your other things - so when you come home in a hurry, everything will be literally just ready to go!

As I said.. all the lagging I got from you was not your fault - obviously - but it screwed up my race..

Now, at least, I'm glad to hear it screwed up yours too - LMAO!!!
Razz

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Me vs internet provider - lap 12 main straight

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Arek wrote:I'm pretty sure if all the cars around were not flickering, dissapering and reapearing out of nowhere on my screen the entire race I could've fought for the win.

Sexy could, you couldnt, you were too slow Razz

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

Right on, Tony!!

Hey, Arek.. WHY SO SLOW?!.. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum