rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
S12 R08 North America Grand Prix - Incidents Vc7ltro6S12 R08 North America Grand Prix - Incidents Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

S12 R08 North America Grand Prix - Incidents

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

INCIDENT(S) REPORTS 

LAP & TURN/SECTOR

IN 24HOURS AFTER THE RACE
S12 R08 North America Grand Prix - Incidents Road-a10

Hypothermia

Hypothermia

Reporting myself ... kicked Gustavo off the track at the end of lap 1, final corner. Then I pressed ESC, as I though he'd retired ..............

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

It's "ok", Andy - shit happens.
Razz

And you didn't have to retire, because now IF you get a penalty, it would be converted to grid drops for the next race (theorically, Brno)..

But I accept the apologies (as we already talked to each other on Discord) and let's hope WE can both have a better luck in the next races (I myself, hope my own bad luck streak is over now - geez)!!..

Here are my own replays, for the Stewards:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/42j3c4ydz88825x

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Hypothermia

Hypothermia

Well, it was my own decision to retire and therefore I'll take any penalty that the Stewards will give me. Pressing ESC was NOT meant to prevent from a penalty! I saw you losing your rear-wing and though that'd be the end of your race, so I decided to end mine too. Maybe I've read to much Hagakure, but ... yeah ... suicide by shame.

And in case of bad-luck-streaks ... there should be some good luck there - anywhere there on the track ... Fell out of my pocket today ... last corner. Maybe one of you guys will find it now Smile

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

CLOSED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum