rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
S12 R10 Hungary Grand Prix - Incidents Vc7ltro6S12 R10 Hungary Grand Prix - Incidents Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

S12 R10 Hungary Grand Prix - Incidents

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

INCIDENT(S) REPORTS HERE

LAP & TURN/SECTOR

IN 24 HOURS AFTER THE RACE

S12 R10 Hungary Grand Prix - Incidents 1200px10

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

I'm NOT reporting this, but just for the record..

Someone braked really late on T1 (lap 1) and pushed me off - I also got some yellow damage on the side of my car (hard to tell if reduced my performance or not) and then they didn't back down, or gave the place back - as they should, I think - and a couple of corners later I spun (probably with the same guy (who should've backed down - and then I wouldn't have spun) - need to check that properly on the replay), so.. the point is:

Let's be more careful at the race starts.
And IF you get a place due to a contact, just back down, give the place back and race clean - I know mistakes and accidents happen, but still if you made a move that wasn't a 100% clean, just for the sake of it, give the place back - just a general advice to all drivers - we can be aggressive, but we can also have a 'gentlemen's racing mindset', which will always make our races a lot better and more fun to all of us!
Smile

Here are my own replays (to see exactly what I saw on my own screen):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pc7qtxt1g7cq6xa

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Gvidas Ablingis

Yeah Sexy, it was all me. I broke late into the T1 and kind of used you to get the better exit. Then it was between us again, I had dodgy exit out of T2 which led me to a terrible entrance into the T3 and I was forced to slow down a little bit (even though T3 is taken with full throttle) otherwise I would have gone out of the track and then I saw you spinning around in my mirrors. Anyway, I take all the responsibility and sorry for the late dive into the T1

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

It's ok.
I'm not mad and I know these things happen.
I also know you're a responsible driver - so it's a shame it was with you - LOL
But it's ok.
I just wanted to give a 'general heads up', so we can avoid things like that to happen again (between us and/or between other drivers) and then we can have better races!
Smile

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

CLOSED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum