rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
rFR S12 - R15 - Austria Grand Prix - Incidents Vc7ltro6rFR S12 - R15 - Austria Grand Prix - Incidents Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR S12 - R15 - Austria Grand Prix - Incidents

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

REPORT YOUR INCIDENT(S) 

LAP & TURN/SECTOR

IN 24HOURS AFTER THE RACE

rFR S12 - R15 - Austria Grand Prix - Incidents 2483510

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

I love how all the corners have proper names, except for Turn 6, which is just "Turn 6" - looks like they got tired and just gave up in coming with a name for that one.. Razz

Nothing to report.
But here are my own replay files, just for the record:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ql5f1f6tjb73xdb

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

loganjohnson

L10, T7 me and edjis.

He took a much tighter line in t7 and his exit speed was compromised and therefore was slower than mine as i took the normal racing line. At the exit of  t7 there was space for me on the outside so i went there as it was my only option to go, otherwise i would have just hit him from behind. 

I had m nose alongside on his outside and than he pushed me wide and i went to the barrier taking a lot of damage. I can see why he did that move because he was trying to get a good position for the last corner.

Also a note to the guys that are being lapped. Dont stop on the apex and dont stop to hard when you do so, just move to the side.

EDEX

loganjohnson wrote:L10, T7 me and edjis.

He took a much tighter line in t7 and his exit speed was compromised and therefore was slower than mine as i took the normal racing line. At the exit of  t7 there was space for me on the outside so i went there as it was my only option to go, otherwise i would have just hit him from behind. 

I had m nose alongside on his outside and than he pushed me wide and i went to the barrier taking a lot of damage. I can see why he did that move because he was trying to get a good position for the last corner.

Also a note to the guys that are being lapped. Dont stop on the apex and dont stop to hard when you do so, just move to the side.
100%my fault and i admit it, i should het penalty for that incident 100%

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:I love how all the corners have proper names, except for Turn 6, which is just "Turn 6" - looks like they got tired and just gave up in coming with a name for that one.. Razz
That corner should be named Arek beucase I was the fastest man to have ever gone through there  Razz

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Well, actually every corner in this track should be named after me  Razz

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

CLOSED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]