rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Incidents Vc7ltro6rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Incidents Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Incidents

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Incidents Empty rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Incidents 12th November 2017, 1:01 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

REPORT YOUR INCIDENT(S) HERE

LAP & TURN/SECTOR

IN 3HOURS AFTER THE RACE

rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Incidents Turkey10

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Arek vs Antonio - lap 20 pit entry

Arek tries to over agressively as always, get side by side with me squeezing me into pits, but this time it doesnt work for him and he starts to spin. Then luckily for him while spinning out he hits my car with his rear end, which straightens his car out and sends mine into spin. So simple logic, had he not hit me he would have spun himself around, losing multiple positions, I would go into pits in the lead, and maybe even win the race, but what actually happened is he did a mistake while trying too much, asking his car to do what its not capable of, and started spinning out, luckily for him his rear end while spinning out hit my car, straightened his out, spun me around, made me lose multiple positions and got me damaged nose as well. So basicaly, he made mistake and I paid for it. Big time. I hope you guys see the reason in this and also seriously hope this calms him down a bit in trying to do maneuvers where there is no space for 2 cars. (I know you will say you would have caught it but why didnt you then? That seems a bit deliberate in that case if you have such control over your rear end)

Sexy Brigadeiro

Sexy Brigadeiro

I have nothing to report myself.

BUT...

I have to support Tony's claim - not just because he is my teammate (I actually won the race due to his incident with Arek, so I should be 'glad' about that incident) - but simply because I honestly think it wasn't fair (or right) for Arek to finish ahead of Tony.

Arek made a mistake and lost his rear - true.

But Arek caused a collision with Tony with that.
And Arek gained the place from Tony with that.
And Arek did not give the place back (which he should).

Also, Tony lost 3 places with that - and then Arek finished ahead of Tony.

So, all of that was not far.
Arek should've given the place back, but he didn't, so.. yes, I have to agree with Tony and say Arek should get a penalty now.

Fun fact: at the 2017 Brazilian GP in real life (which we are watching live, right now), there was a very similar incident between Grosjean and Ocon (Grosjean lost his rear, hit Ocon and took Ocon out of the race) and Grosjean got a penalty..

Anyways..
Here are my own replay files, if necessary:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1pg0rcv4fbvfy37

Official replays (files from the server) can be found here:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t2304-rfr-gp-s13-official-replays#37089

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

CLOSED

Sponsored content