rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
11. Germany GP (shouting thread) Vc7ltro611. Germany GP (shouting thread) Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

11. Germany GP (shouting thread)

+11
backmarker
Blackfox
Otti
Alex Hill
Denis_Belarus
Joe McLaggen
raikk0
Luft_inspektor
Arnoldinhu
Sven
deadfish
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

111. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 7:08 am

Hey, guys, give us your feedback about the Germany GP (at Hockenheim), pliss!

- Personal highligts
- Racing incidents of any kind
- General issues
- Funny/curious facts & etc.
- And HELP ME with ALL the info you can, so I can write my report (since I WON'T be racing with you guys... Crying or Very sad)! Still, I hope and wish you all to have FUN!!!
Very Happy

211. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 4:54 pm

deadfish

deadfish

1st lap, Otti side swiped me into a spin. I was in 7th position or so. Two races in succession I have been shunted. Fucking demolition Derby Sad Not arsed about penalising Otti, just very frustrated at the lack of awareness from drivers. Ruined my race Sad

311. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 5:04 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

good start was able to stay in first position. but then others passed me. i was third on my pitstop but made a mistake and passed my pitslot which was directly at the pit entrance so i had to take it backwards. after it i had anice pace and found myself back in the top 5 at the end. then in the last corner of the last lap i got a tire puncture and lost two places Sad (i was on a one stop strategie)

congrats to your first win joe!!!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

411. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 5:12 pm

Arnoldinhu

Arnoldinhu

whell... qualify goes badly. ex girl goming pick my son at her home. i thought that qualify is 30 min...
no good time and almost end of start grid..carefully start and race going quite well. speed ok.
at 1 stint there is about 6 cars, front 1 sec and back. good battle whit A Hill. but i think that pit strategy works me better.
after second pit. i catching Sven and Tom. 1 sven. overtaking very hard. but finally i did it. iThen i try overtake Tom couple times. I was side / front of him. And tom closing doors very badly. Last lap i trying find space. dont know what happend, Tom car almost stopped front of me.. little contact. i take little foot of at throttle and let tom go. and i overtake him at last turn Very Happy
Did ur tyre died Tom ???

But anyway. Great race at Lotus Team.

ah of cource gongrats all Joe and rest guys at podium

511. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 5:28 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

I am disappointed with lack of any sportsmanship in this racing, yes - contacts can happen and I'm not talking about those.

Michal should be kicked from league permanently - he was intentionally holding back Ass and me although he was lap behind. I think that he hit Ass at one point just to stay in front after which Ass left race, I managed to overtook him.

Sven is trying to keep his position with all means necessary, I overtook him but he is always trying on force to gain position back - this is not only for current race, you are doing it Sven all the time - if you're car is full length behind mine there is no way you can overpass in coming corner - but you still try and than you hit and take car off balance, this is not Nascar. Then on my only pit he missed his and went reverse blocking me from exiting pit. I have nothing against you, you seem like a nice guy and conversation is great, but you're aggression is to big and lacks sportsmanship.

Raikko - braking from hell, he was 1.5sec behind and still managed to kick me while I was in 2nd place charging Joe. After that I was 10th having nice annoying time behind much slower cars. This was the most frustrating point in race but its a clean race incident and shit like that happen.

Jure says I should be penalised, I think it was for a most part clean battle with few contacts but nothing huge. He is driving keyboard and his car moves a lot from one side to another - let admins decide if I should be punished.

After all - 3rd place is not bad, tires gone at the last lap and there was no way to fight off Alex.

Again - race lasts 45min, 34 laps, it cant be solved in 1st or 2nd lap, we are not racing for money or glory, we are racing for fun. I don't see much fun in this.

611. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 5:34 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

sorry for this pit accident luft but i cant do anything if my pitslot is directly bfore yours Sad

and i think i held my position fairly the first laps..

711. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 5:43 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

Its not the problem when you are holding position, problem comes when you lose it and try to retake it although there is no room and no chance in success. The only thing you do is hit another car - it took me off balance and you almost made back in front. If you lose position try to stay close and overtake but dont do it on force.

811. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 5:45 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

You were coming backward and parked in a way that I cant get out, normally I would. But...doesnt matter, I think I will take a bit pause because this is more frustrating than fun.

911. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 5:46 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

luft you had the podium Smile if tom and me wouldnt have fucked our pitstops you wouldnt be on the podium you should be happy!

1011. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 5:52 pm

raikk0

raikk0

sorry luft...the ferrari t cam is weird for me

1111. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 5:53 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

If I wasn't fucked I would win, I had better times than Joe in test race, I had better time in this race when overtook all slower cars. With 1 pit stop less he would not catch me although his times would be better after 2nd tire change but not enough.

1211. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 5:55 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

ehm luft i guess you meant raikko with crashing you because he also was in ferrari

1311. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 5:56 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

Yes, I was talking generally about fucking my ass Smile. Ah......I'm so pissed, win was at my grasp......

1411. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 5:56 pm

Joe McLaggen

Joe McLaggen
LAT
LAT

Haha i didn't do my 100% in test race Luft, besides even Alex was faster than you in real race so you wouldn't have won 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 650269930 Not even with 1 stop.

Not to mention that I overtook you on track. 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 650269930

Last edited by Joe McLaggen on 27th August 2012, 2:35 am; edited 3 times in total

1511. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 5:57 pm

Denis_Belarus

Denis_Belarus

Again a bad race for me.
Why I started a 5 instead of 3?

1611. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 5:58 pm

Arnoldinhu

Arnoldinhu

hmm about records...

20 overtakes at race... I earn 1 point at champ ???? Shocked

1711. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 5:59 pm

Luft_inspektor

Luft_inspektor

Alex was faster after I spent 10 or more laps fighting from 10th to 2nd and lost a lot of rubber......I dont think you would have won Smile, anyway its over and I congratulate you.

1811. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 6:09 pm

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

this is a damn hard track for keyboard
so as usual my qualy didnt go well but started from 6th was pretty good
not a bad start , only lost 1 place better than i thought but i got some annoying lags and really hard to drive ,and im sorry fish for that hit i didnt see you probably because lags
Sad
had good battle with Otti and was fun
after 1st pit stop i met him again but after some laps he made a mistake on the hairpin i had no way to go but luckily was a small hit , but after that i dont know what happened to him he just crash into the wall lol
before my 2nd pit stop, i found myself on 2nd place and after 2nd pit stop i was behind Luft,looking good for 3rd place finish .. but on the last few laps he was slow got tyres problem so on the last lap i passed him
congrats Joe for his 1st and amzaing victory Smile

1911. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 6:37 pm

Otti

Otti

I'm sorry for all the incidents at the start, it was very tourbulent. First of all I was very disappointed about qualy. The start was good, because of some collision infront of me, I won a lot of positions. I try to overtake fast Sven, but it was harder then i thought, great battle Sven Smile I lost to much time to Joe and Tom and see that Alex is coming to behind, so i go one time early to pit. There I lookt at the engine wear, and I forget to change at the car from old engine to new engine Evil or Very Mad So i start drive carrefully with the engine. After I could keep the position infront of Alex, I have a double shift at the hairpin, lost control of the car and crash into the wall, didn't see that my front wing was off and I drove normally, at the fast right the car feel strange and when i broke, the car, well, the car was heavy to break. So i crash into the wall again. Well, this wasn't my sim race weekend Crying or Very sad

2011. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 6:52 pm

Blackfox

Blackfox
LAT
LAT

it was finally a race for me. start was all the same, i took t1 wide to avoid backstabbers and succeeded.
but then, t2 bounce,bounce.. bo,bo,bounce and i look the grass really close. amazing though, didnt loose wings.
so there i was again, last man.. after 14.6million curse words i just decide to give all i got, fuck the tires (strategy was save them). and it worked out well.. after stops i found myself 4th and all look good before i made a mistake in t1 and spinned (must do once on every race)
but in the end i get a lot of satisfaction when i overtake sven on last turn and finished 6th.

2111. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 6:58 pm

good start, with the bad luck of others i was into 2nd place. i was trying a 1 stop stategy, but i got a puncture as i came into the pits for my first stop and so i was distracted and did not get the pit limiter on correctly, so i got a 10 second stop/go penalty.

i came out way down but managed to fight back to 4th. i didn't have much pace today, so even without the penalty i wouldn't have done much better. Joe was much too quick.

on the very last lap I had almost no tyres remaining, so i was driving slowly. i didn't shut the door badly on you Arnold, i was just having to drive more slowly...

i got a puncture on the last corner but still scraped 5th.

1 stop strategy was the wrong call, but I didn't test enough to know this.

2211. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 7:40 pm

backmarker

it's a miracle for me that i've finished the first lap.i was pushed around a few times but managed to escape with just a few scratches.everything was going well untill the third lap,when i thouched Luft_Inspektor from behind and i spinned.I had a near miss in the fast right-hander with a few laps to go.Othher than that it was a normal race until i was out of fuel in the final straight head wall

2311. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 8:11 pm

Arnoldinhu

Arnoldinhu

i didn't shut the door badly on you Arnold, i was just having to drive more slowly.

i watc the replay at race. But if you see it that way. Be carefully boys. i start my self drive just like that. if you dont be a wake. there is alot broken cars on the track.

Tom the rule is very simple. if car is on side of your car. you must left room on the track at least one car. i had drive out side of track, you shout down the way two times.

2411. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 8:22 pm

Arnoldinhu

Arnoldinhu

“A driver can make one move only to defend a position – but when that driver then moves back onto the racing line to take a corner it can be construed as a second move, which is not allowed. It’s a matter of deciding to what degree resuming the original line is acceptable.

“We don’t want to get into silly arguments about centimetres so we’ve decided the defending driver must leave at least one car width on the racing line otherwise he will be judged to have made a second move and penalised accordingly. We need to have drivers giving each other space on the track – otherwise we risk dangerous collisions.”

by
FIA race director and safety delegate Charlie Whiting has explained the FIA’s clarification of the rules:

2511. Germany GP (shouting thread) Empty Re: 11. Germany GP (shouting thread) 26th August 2012, 8:28 pm

where did i do this?! i am very careful, just ask blackfox, i left him plenty of room?
where and what lap?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum